Kicking Arabs In The Teeth

dilloduck said:
So i guess when people claim that there is SOME racism occuring in response to the port deal they are exactly right!

Dillo... Kathianne is right when she say's you like to play the race card.

Race has got nothing to do with it, and you throwing it around like a hacky sack is old. It looks more like you've run out of logical things to say, so you spit that out like a last ditch effort. Kind of pathetic man... :talk2:

Pale Rider said:
Dillo... Kathianne is right when she say's you like to play the race card.

Race has got nothing to do with it, and you throwing it around like a hacky sack is old. It looks more like you've run out of logical things to say, so you spit that out like a last ditch effort. Kind of pathetic man... :talk2:

I see you are confused too. Tell you what--answer the question I posed to RW. We can take it from there.

dilloduck said:
For the public, there may be some psychological solace in the assertion that preventing DPW from managing port terminals is tantamount to securing our destiny—but it is a false sense of security.

much more

http://patriotpostblog.us/

Same trash.

The fact is that outsourcing operations of ports to terrorist nations is a bad idea, no matter how hard the spinners lie.

rtwngAvngr said:
Same trash.

The fact is that outsourcing operations of ports to terrorist nations is a bad idea, no matter how hard the spinners lie.

I can see see you reading the links :lalala: :lalala:

How's the coordination with DU coming along?

dilloduck said:
I can see see you reading the links :lalala: :lalala:

How's the coordination with DU coming along?

They're no longer on board with doing the right thing. Just like the republican sellouts, and Jimmy carter.

dilloduck said:
Suggestions, Gunny ? Boycott Saudi and UAE oil. Assist in overthrowing the Sa'ad's.

I'm just going through some of these older posts and this one jumped out at me. Why can't some understand the difference between cooperating in their ports, but not here? If 'crazy Christians' had attacked UAE or SA, I doubt very much we would be in their ports-whoops, we are NOT in SA in any form that I'm aware of. Bin Laden won that concession.

As I've said numerous times, makes sense to keep our ports of entry and vital sites throughout the country under our control. If there are not US players in the field, offer the incentives to get them there. They can use the money they were giving the Palestinians prior to Hamas coming to power.

Kathianne said:
I'm just going through some of these older posts and this one jumped out at me. Why can't some understand the difference between cooperating in their ports, but not here? If 'crazy Christians' had attacked UAE or SA, I doubt very much we would be in their ports-whoops, we are NOT in SA in any form that I'm aware of. Bin Laden won that concession.

As I've said numerous times, makes sense to keep our ports of entry and vital sites throughout the country under our control. If there are not US players in the field, offer the incentives to get them there. They can use the money they were giving the Palestinians prior to Hamas coming to power.

I didn't say we did have military in SA. Our military now operates frim bases on other Arab countries and ports.

Why can't some understand the difference between cooperating in their ports, but not here?

I don't understand could you explain please?

dilloduck said:
I didn't say we did have military in SA. Our military now operates frim bases on other Arab countries and ports.

I don't understand could you explain please?
There is a difference between 'respecting our allies' here and there. In UAE, we do trust them to provide security for the Navy-that's a huge amount of trust. I haven't a problem with them buying real estate or conducting business here, but not a plant in the South that is making precision parts for our AF jets, or having any sort of 'ownership' of anything in our ports.

Once again though I'll say, unless we are doing the same to all foreign companies, which I think we should, Dubai should be able to go through the same vetting as any other 'new' ally, with the same sort of results. I'm hoping while they do, legislation gets done putting a time table for different rules for all foreign companies in these stategic areas.

Kathianne said:
There is a difference between 'respecting our allies' here and there. In UAE, we do trust them to provide security for the Navy-that's a huge amount of trust. I haven't a problem with them buying real estate or conducting business here, but not a plant in the South that is making precision parts for our AF jets, or having any sort of 'ownership' of anything in our ports.

Once again though I'll say, unless we are doing the same to all foreign companies, which I think we should, Dubai should be able to go through the same vetting as any other 'new' ally, with the same sort of results. I'm hoping while they do, legislation gets done putting a time table for different rules for all foreign companies in these stategic areas.

Gotcha--I think --are you saying that there is a difference between trusting them with American lives in the UAE than trusting them with American lives in the US.
It would be nice if we didn't have so many American politicians working for foreign governments and getting paid to twist the arms of Congress for profit rather than American interests.

dilloduck said:
Gotcha--I think --are you saying that there is a difference between trusting them with American lives in the UAE than trusting them with American lives in the US.
It would be nice if we didn't have so many American politicians working for foreign governments and getting paid to twist the arms of Congress for profit rather than American interests.

Yeah. Did you see dick morris on Hannity and colmes on Friday? He broke the story that clinton is actually on the payroll of the Ruler of dubai's asset management company.

dilloduck said:

We are in the ME, without being the type of xenophobes you've been trying to insinuate so many are, the US Navy needs to extend a level of trust. My guess is those in UAE feel a tad more safe then those in Iraq or Afghanistan.

As for here, as I just wrote before, it's reasonable for 'allies.' BTW, I feel the same about China and Singapore on the West Coast, and I've let my representatives know it:
I haven't a problem with them buying real estate or conducting business here, but not a plant in the South that is making precision parts for our AF jets, or having any sort of 'ownership' of anything in our ports.

Kathianne said:
We are in the ME, without being the type of xenophobes you've been trying to insinuate so many are, the US Navy needs to extend a level of trust. My guess is those in UAE feel a tad more safe then those in Iraq or Afghanistan.

As for here, as I just wrote before, it's reasonable for 'allies.' BTW, I feel the same about China and Singapore on the West Coast, and I've let my representatives know it:

I retracted xenophobe---It's too severe of a word to describe the America First platform. Since American companies for some reason cannot compete, are you for government intervention in private industy ?

dilloduck said:
I retracted xenophobe---It's too severe of a word to describe the America First platform. Since American companies for some reason cannot compete, are you for government intervention in private industy ?
I've already stated what I think needs to be done about secure areas being maintained.

BTW, I think it would be a good time to stop the hyperbole, personal attacks, and accusations of lying and racists all around, don't you? If one is going to engage in such, as a tactic, one must expect the same. Time to end it? :thup:

Kathianne said:
I've already stated what I think needs to be done about secure areas being maintained.

BTW, I think it would be a good time to stop the hyperbole, personal attacks, and accusations of lying and racists all around, don't you? If one is going to engage in such, as a tactic, one must expect the same. Time to end it? :thup:

It would be a great improvement to board quality if all would comply. I am skeptical that this goal can be accomplished with the passsions people have about issues. We'll see who abides by your recommendations (and those that don't will be pretty obvious too). Civility and respect. Good things!

dilloduck said:
It would be a great improvement to board quality if all would comply. I am skeptical that this goal can be accomplished with the passsions people have about issues. We'll see who abides by your recommendations (and those that don't will be pretty obvious too). Civility and respect. Good things!

Agreed. One should not ascribe 'lying and disinformation' to others who haven't a history of such, racism either. One certainly should question the sources, that's fair enough. Funny thing, it wasn't 'me' that you were saying-lies and such to, but others, who I think were trying to discuss. Some of whom I don't usually see eye to eye with. I think you became too invested in the topic, I'm sure for good reasons. I'm sorry if I've gone off on ya and glad the personal stuff is over.

Kathianne said:
Agreed. One should not ascribe 'lying and disinformation' to others who haven't a history of such, racism either. One certainly should question the sources, that's fair enough. Funny thing, it wasn't 'me' that you were saying-lies and such to, but others, who I think were trying to discuss. Some of whom I don't usually see eye to eye with. I think you became too invested in the topic, I'm sure for good reasons. I'm sorry if I've gone off on ya and glad the personal stuff is over.

I still am pretty passionate about the truth and probably will continue to be.
If God himself told me that Hitler was a saint I would still call him a liar. Would it be more PC to say--"yo God--you might wanna think about what you just said."? Probably.

Thanks for the peace offering-accepted. :thup:

dilloduck said:
I still am pretty passionate about the truth and probably will continue to be.
If God himself told me that Hitler was a saint I would still call him a liar. Would it be more PC to say--"yo God--you might wanna think about what you just said."? Probably.

Thanks for the peace offering-accepted. :thup:
Good. We weren't talking about gods speaking though. Nor were any claiming to call something analogous to Hitler=saint. But all is good now.

Forum List

Back