Kicking a dead dog...

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
I don't read much into politics because it is still difficult for me to follow much more than current events and filter those things through what I have come to know better about history.

The movements that I see coming about are interestingly disconnected from what they are said to be. The psychological effects of removing or diminishing our spiritual perception of 'God' can be very detrimental to the psyche of our entire nation, even to the non-Christian members, or so it seems. Our systems are inter-dependent and inter-woven in such a way that each relies upon the other.

Ultimately, are 'we' going to have our spiritual God booted off and out of our land and our heads via laws passed and/or not passed?

If the foundation of our Christian religion really be what it has been proven to be from what I have come across then it seems a very strong possibility that most of the devout Christians are not going to be able to handle the consequences of 'it all' being supported let alone enforced as it was written to be.

English is my first and my only language, btw.

Last edited:
I don't read much into politics because it is still difficult for me to follow much more than current events and filter those things through what I have come to know better about history.

The movements that I see coming about are interestingly disconnected from what they are said to be. The psychological effects of removing or diminishing our spiritual perception of 'God' can be very detrimental to the psyche of our entire nation, even to the non-Christian members, or so it seems. Our systems are inter-dependent and inter-woven in such a way that each relies upon the other.

Ultimately, are 'we' going to have our spiritual God booted off and out of our land and our heads via laws passed and/or not passed?

If the foundation of our Christian religion really be what it has been proven to be from what I have come across then it seems a very strong possibility that most of the devout Christians are not going to be able to handle the consequences of 'it all' being supported let alone enforced as it was written to be.

English is my first and my only language, btw.

First of all... if English is your first and only language, i would think you could type sentences and punctuation a little better...that was hard to read!

If i get what your asking...it's not really going to matter if they make laws to remove God from everything, you know why? Because Christians don't rely on words on a piece of paper, words on a wall, a cross, any material "symbol"...we have God in our hearts so we really don't need anything else.

This country can ban any religions it wants...but Christians will always find a way to praise God!

• Banned
What would you prefer to happen? Hmmm?

As slow of an awakening as logically possible. The best training for those that must do the work at hand. Those that must still sleep to be allowed whatever methods necessary for the most productive mental development. God will not ever be completely gone from the hearts of His own. A world that can and should be able to coexist within the levels given by the higher powers that be. :eusa_whistle: Am I too idealistic?

Forum List

Back