Keystone pipeline Canada

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I am trying to understand WHY this is such a hard concept to handle!

IF you don't have the Keystone pipeline Canada will sell the oil to China.
China will have one million barrels shipped per day in ONE OIL TANKER!

SO at any given time on the open ocean 1 million barrels are traveling to China!

ON the other hand...

The Keystone pipeline allows Canada to sell otherwise.

ONE mile of pipeline carries 700 BARRELS!

That is it!

Ocean Tanker going one mile on ocean at risk: a wreck and 1 million barrels possibly spilled.
Pipeline ONE mile of pipeline bursts, at risk: 700 barrels flowing in one mile!

Why is there any question which is the bigger number????
1 million barrels by oil tanker or 700 barrels by pipeline?

A little kid is watching a bunch of adults scratching their heads trying to figure out how to extricate a truck stuck under a highway bridge.
With all the adults trying to solve the problem the kid says "let some air out of the tires"!

This is how I feel when asking these idiots on this board...
WHICH is the bigger number at risk: one million barrels traveling one mile on the open ocean in an oil tanker OR
700 barrels traveling one mile in a pipeline???

HOW many idiots will be ignoring this simple question and try to make it complicated?
BUT NO ONE seems to be asking that anywhere in the media, this board, etc...
WHY risk 1 million barrels on the open ocean when the same amount travels in a pipeline on land at 700 barrels in each mile?

it's not difficult to understand. though people do tend to respond better when you arent yelling things at them.

How about teleportation motherfucker???

Just teleport that shit everywhere. The research is happening RIGHT NOW!!!

Why you ingorant bout that???

So again you are proving your ignorance by not even spelling "ignorant" right!

What is wrong with just admitting..
ONE million barrels traveling on the ocean for one mile is far riskier then 700 barrels in 1 mile of pipeline?

IS THAT a concept too hard for you to grasp that you come up with some other idiocy??

MY point on this thread has been proven by you!
YOU can't even admit that 1 million barrels is a bigger number then 700 barrels!
JUST admit that one fact.

How about teleportation motherfucker???

Just teleport that shit everywhere. The research is happening RIGHT NOW!!!

Why you ingorant bout that???

So again you are proving your ignorance by not even spelling "ignorant" right!

What is wrong with just admitting..
ONE million barrels traveling on the ocean for one mile is far riskier then 700 barrels in 1 mile of pipeline?

IS THAT a concept too hard for you to grasp that you come up with some other idiocy??

MY point on this thread has been proven by you!
YOU can't even admit that 1 million barrels is a bigger number then 700 barrels!
JUST admit that one fact.

Teleportation you ingoramous!!!

1 million barrels??? WTF??? This isn't DONKEY KONG!!!!

I am truly amazed at the ignorance of people on this board!!!

But not as much as I am amazed at your ignorance!!!

You see the Keystone XL pipeline is intended to divert Canadian oil from the Midwest, where it can only be sold in the USA, to the deep water ports in the Gulf where it can be exported to the world, including China.

That means that either way the oil ends up on tankers going to China, the only difference is without the Keystone XL only Canadian land is at risk while the oil is passing through the pipeline, with the Keystone XL pipeline American soil is at risk. But either way the oil ultimately ends up on ships going to China.

You see the Keystone XL pipeline is intended to divert Canadian oil from the Midwest, where it can only be sold in the USA, to the deep water ports in the Gulf where it can be exported to the world, including China.

That means that either way the oil ends up on tankers going to China, the only difference is without the Keystone XL only Canadian land is at risk while the oil is passing through the pipeline, with the Keystone XL pipeline American soil is at risk. But either way the oil ultimately ends up on ships going to China.
That is a correct post and it is exactly what would happen.

SO at any given time on the open ocean 1 million barrels are traveling to China!

ON the other hand...

That is it!

Ocean Tanker going one mile on ocean at risk: a wreck and 1 million barrels possibly spilled.

Fuzzy Math dude. The pipeline 1,700 miles long, holds 700 gls a mile (according to you), so that is more than your oil tanker.

1,700-miles X 700 bls = 1,190,000 barrels

Trying to sell us on labor? Send the American workers to Canada and build the pipeline on their land, not ours.

Last edited:

ON the other hand...

That is it!

Fuzzy Math dude. The pipeline 1,700 miles long, holds 700 gls a mile (according to you), so that is more than your oil tanker.

One fracture would drain the entire pipeline?

Actually of the thousands of reasons to build the XL section of the Keystone, the threat of china buying that oil isn't one of them. The canuck greens will never allow adequate refineries to be built much less a pipeline to Vancouver and for good reason. The waters there are treacherous....much too dangerous for gigantic oil tankers. But hey, the progs will believe anything so carry on. :D

One fracture would drain the entire pipeline?[/QUOTE]

Pay no attention to this FAKE VET piece of garbage.....the site he posts on crashed and he's brought his feeble mind here.....probably the most vile coward on all these boards.

ON the other hand...

That is it!

Would one fracture drain the entire ship?

Pay no attention to this FAKE VET piece of garbage.....the site he posts on crashed and he's brought his feeble mind here.....probably the most vile coward on all these boards.[/QUOTE]

LMAO! This is the guy that got laughed off that site because I proved he was a wannabe!! Hows it going? LMAO!!:eusa_angel:

Pay no attention to this FAKE VET piece of garbage.....the site he posts on crashed and he's brought his feeble mind here.....probably the most vile coward on all these boards.

LMAO! This is the guy that got laughed off that site because I proved he was a wannabe!! Hows it going? LMAO!!:eusa_angel:[/QUOTE]

No Chuck! to cry to here freak.....stick around...I enjoyed what I did to you there and will continue it here....Stockton VFW been around lately? they got something for you this time.

Last edited:

SO YOU WOULD prefer 1 million barrels per day floating on 6,000 miles of ocean completely around the western USA then having a pipeline that at any one time has less then 700 barrels in one mile of USA LANDSCAPE???

DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? The Risk of the OIL traveling through a pipeline is less dangerous to the USA landscape then the risk of 1 million barrels a day in ONE ship on the open ocean!
Once it gets into the Gulf it would travel IN at least LESS risky open waters environment. But at least NOT on USA coast land!

ON the other hand...

That is it!

Trying to sell us on labor? Send the American workers to Canada and build the pipeline on their land, not ours.

SEE THIS IS the stupidity of you idiots!!

IN ONE MILE DUMB F>>>K the oil tanker still has 1 million barrels!
IN ONE MILE of PIPELINE DO YOU UNDERSTAND THERE IS ONLY 700 BARRELS
TRAVELING AT ONE TIME !
IDIOT DO YOU THINK THERE IS A PIPELINE BIG ENOUGH to hold 1 million barrels
in one mile of PIPE???

GEEZ this is so dumb that people can't seem to visualize the reality that
the PIPELINE is 1,700 miles long and each mile holds 700 barrels!
NOT each mile holding 1 million barrels!
DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!

Forum List

Back