Keystone Pipeline Benefits?

At first I thought I could have honest discussions with the anti Keystone posters.

NAH! Not when all the so called antis are liars, fools, morons or ignorant.

Even though you eco weenies have put up all your lying arguments you can't win.

And now you all you are doing is repeating your lies over and over and over.

The oil is coming via Keystone which is finished, rail (Warren Buffet's making a killing) and truck.

Losers.

:lmao:
At first I thought I could have honest discussions with the anti Keystone posters.

NAH! Not when all the so called antis are liars, fools, morons or ignorant.

Even though you eco weenies have put up all your lying arguments you can't win.

And now you all you are doing is repeating your lies over and over and over.

The oil is coming via Keystone which is finished, rail (Warren Buffet's making a killing) and truck.

Losers.

you can do exactly that. Nothing I posted was dishonest. It's you being dishonest if you ignore facts that don't support your position.

see how that works?

Benefits ....

Canada gets their gunk oil transported to an American POE and makes billions of dollars exporting it

Boehner makes tons of $$ on his pipeline investments

Suadi's make tons of $$ Refining Canadian gunk oil

India sells Canada 50% of the pipe being used

50 jobs are created long term.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Too bad so sad.

:)

The pipeline from Hardisty to the Gulf is finished. Buffet's rail company is transporting said gunk as we post.

And you anti Keystone posters look like fools. The XL would have benefited North Dakota and Montana but left wing commies like you and Dot don't give a shit about "fly over" country.

Pompous assholes you are..
Any reason they can't lay a line to North Dakota and Montana? Are you saying oil in out country can't be harvested unless we take diluted bitumen from Canada in the same line?

There's not much in it for the U.S.

TransCanada already said the refined products will not be sold in the U.S.

It's not the end of the world - if the folks on the route are satisfied with their lease/sale agreement, spill clean-up plans, and plans to put things back after the pipeline is no longer needed, then who am I to tell them no?
Folks along the rout are not satisfied. This is the first time a foreign based company has been given imminent domain rights in the US.

Hey Bulldog! Did you protest the Alberta Clipper that was just finished? Or Southern Lights that was just finished?

Or Keystone I, II, II or the lateral 3b)?

Where were you and Dot, Siete, Darryl Hannah, Niel Young and the asshole in the White House for all those other pipelines?
We're talking about this particular line. You know.......the only one republicans made into a national question by making so many outrageous claims about, and all those claims were lies?
yeah tinyd, we're talking about tar sands here

how many pipelines for you people (conz) is enough?!!! :mad-61:

You need to transport crude. It's really that simple.

And this bullshit about the Keystone is exactly that. Bullshit.

Why is it that no one had or has a problem with the Alberta Clipper or the Southern Lights pipelines getting authorization to be built?

Why only the Keystone XL and not Keystone I, II, III or III b)?

Alberta Clipper and Southern Lights

Alberta Clipper is a 1,607-km (1,000-mile) crude oil pipeline that provides service between Hardisty, Alberta, and Superior, WI

Initial capacity is 450,000 barrels per day (bpd), with ultimate capacity of up to 800,000 bpd available.

Southern Lights Project
The new Southern Lights diluent delivery system came into service July 2010 and carries product through 2,556-kilometers (1,588-miles) of pipeline originating near Chicago and terminating in Edmonton, Alberta.

(Diluent is a liquid hydrocarbon used to dilute heavy oil to make it easier to transport.) This new dedicated diluent delivery system has been achieved by reversing approximately 1,465-kilometers (910-miles) of existing pipeline – known as Line 13 – and constructing 1,091-kilometers (678-miles) of new pipeline in the U.S.

The Southern Lights Project also included the LSr Project, a new 504-kilometre (315-mile) crude oil pipeline from Cromer, Manitoba to Clearbrook,MN. This line was brought into operation in February 2009, and the line was filled with oil shortly thereafter.

Clipper_Lights_Map.jpg

Alberta Clipper and Southern Lights - Enbridge Inc.

It's not the end of the world - if the folks on the route are satisfied with their lease/sale agreement, spill clean-up plans, and plans to put things back after the pipeline is no longer needed, then who am I to tell them no?
Folks along the rout are not satisfied. This is the first time a foreign based company has been given imminent domain rights in the US.

Bullshit. I've put up the other routes. Do you want more? How bad do you want to look today?

Hey Bulldog! Did you protest the Alberta Clipper that was just finished? Or Southern Lights that was just finished?

Where were you and Dot, Siete, Darryl Hannah, Niel Young and the asshole in the White House for all those other pipelines?
We're talking about this particular line. You know.......the only one republicans made into a national question by making so many outrageous claims about, and all those claims were lies?

So what? You have fields in California with heavier crude.

Bullshit. I've put up the other routes. Do you want more? How bad do you want to look today?

I'm aware that there are lots of pipelines in existence. We're talking about this one. Just because there are other lines doesn't mean this one should be done. The right started this discussion about this specific line with a long list of false claims that have all been proven to be lies. Why can't the any right winger stay on subject about anything?

I'm just pissed about the $1B U.S. taxpayers gave the refineries to help them re-tool so they could handle this stuff.

TransCanada has absolutely no say whatsoever where the refined product goes.

None. Zip. Nada. They are not an oil company or a refinery. All they do is build freaking pipelines to get the crude to market.

So what? You have fields in California with heavier crude.

Sure, that is crude. That's not Diluted Bitumen(not crude) and it's not the particular line in question. You have finally given up on all the lies that were offered to justify this line and are falling back to say it's just like any other line. It will never be just like any other line. That is what right wing lies caused.

I'm aware that there are lots of pipelines in existence. We're talking about this one. Just because there are other lines doesn't mean this one should be done. The right started this discussion about this specific line with a long list of false claims that have all been proven to be lies. Why can't the any right winger stay on subject about anything?

I've been on point with all my arguments and have backed up every claim that I have put out there.

The false claims are coming from eco weenies on the left.

Look. You need Canuck crude. You don't produce enough on your own therefore you must import crude.

You have been doing so for many years and in the last decade Canada has become your number one supplier of crude.

What the fuck is the problem? All the other pipelines have been built.

What the hell is fucking wrong with the Northern leg of the Keystone that would pick up oil from your Bakken fields?

Seriously. The Keystone is complete. The XL is just a minor expansion.

This is bullshit.

I'm just pissed about the $1B U.S. taxpayers gave the refineries to help them re-tool so they could handle this stuff.

None. Zip. Nada. They are not an oil company or a refinery. All they do is build freaking pipelines to get the crude to market.

I don't care how many times that is posted, the refinery owners are still the majority owners in the Bitumen mining operations.

I've been on point with all my arguments and have backed up every claim that I have put out there.

Look. You need Canuck crude. You don't produce enough on your own therefore you must import crude.

You have been doing so for many years and in the last decade Canada has become your number one supplier of crude.

What the hell is fucking wrong with the Northern leg of the Keystone that would pick up oil from your Bakken fields?

This is bullshit.

You're a liar. I posted the number of barrels this country imports. Mexico and South America sell the USA more oil than Canada.

and your comments vary so far from the truth nobody affords you any credibility bases on your track record. Go find another thread and lie.

I don't care how many times that is posted, the refinery owners are still the majority owners in the Bitumen mining operations.

and the Shell/Saudi refinery is BY far the largest in this country.

end of story

This is bullshit.

You're a liar. I posted the number of barrels this country imports. Mexico and South America sell the USA more oil than Canada.

and your comments vary so far from the truth nobody affords you any credibility bases on your track record. Go find another thread and lie.

A country and a continent combined. Hey why not throw in Nigeria and the Middle East?

Of course if you start switching up one country vs a continent and another country they would supply more.

Fucking idiot.

My track record is impeccable. No lies and everything backed up.

Just because you can't handle the truth doesn't mean that it's not the truth.

This is bullshit.
Well, no. You have been continually trying to change the subject. We are talking about this particular pipeline, and whether there is justification to build it. Not other lines that have already been built. You have presented a lot of information, however, that information is nor pertinent to this subject. I know you want it to be, but it's just not. Do you have anything concerning reasons to build this particular line?

This is bullshit.

A country and a continent combined. Hey why not throw in Nigeria and the Middle East?

Of course if you start switching up one country vs a continent and another country they would supply more.

Fucking idiot.

oil_imports_share_pie.png

you were saying?

This is bullshit.

Fucking idiot.

Impeccable? Why don't we go over the part where you claimed that this line would produce a huge amount of jobs and cut our price for gas because products produced would all be sold here.? That was either a lie of total ignorance.

This is bullshit.

Fucking idiot.

Impeccable? Why don't we go over the part where you claimed that this line would produce a huge amount of jobs and cut our price for gas because products produced would all be sold here.? That was either a lie of total ignorance.

The only figure of amount of jobs created that I have ever posted was the findings of your State Department.

Go bitch at them.

As far as reducing the price of gas, the more crude refined the better.

And you idiot. crude is still flowing to many refinery locations in the US via the Keystone and other pipelines. Including domestic supplies.

Keystone is just a pipeline.

You use the fucking shit. You need more than you produce. The bulk of the refined product is going to be used domestically.

Why?

Because you need it and use it.

Forum List

Back