Key West Man Writes “F— Obama!” In Will Then Kills Himself

What he meant to say was "Fuck Democracy".

Democracy works great until people figure out they can just vote themselves other people's money.

Then it is a sledride to civil war.

More talk of war on over half of the Country because we saw through your tea party bullshit. Well look around you. We are already at war all across the world. Besides you tea party people have forgotten who does the actual killing in our armed forces and it aint you.

Hey, it won't be so bad.

We will split Red and Blue, but all of the freeloaders currently in the Red states will flock to the blue states for all the free stuff you will be handing out!

So you get to keep your base!

Just how unhinged can right wing lemmings get?

Death of Key West man linked to Obama's reelection - Florida Keys - MiamiHerald.com

A Key West man who told his partner that "if Barack gets re-elected, I'm not going to be around" was found dead on Nov. 8, with the words "F--- Obama!" scrawled on his will and two empty prescription bottles nearby.

This individual clearly had issues..It doesn't matter who won the election, he needed professional help.

Democracy works great until people figure out they can just vote themselves other people's money.

More talk of war on over half of the Country because we saw through your tea party bullshit. Well look around you. We are already at war all across the world. Besides you tea party people have forgotten who does the actual killing in our armed forces and it aint you.

Hey, it won't be so bad.

We will split Red and Blue, but all of the freeloaders currently in the Red states will flock to the blue states for all the free stuff you will be handing out!

If the Dem's leave the South then who will the right have to hate and threaten? Has to be someone?

Death of Key West man linked to Obama's reelection - Florida Keys - MiamiHerald.com

A Key West man who told his partner that "if Barack gets re-elected, I'm not going to be around" was found dead on Nov. 8, with the words "F--- Obama!" scrawled on his will and two empty prescription bottles nearby.

This individual clearly had issues..It doesn't matter who won the election, he needed professional help.

I agree. One sick puppy.

I feel for his family.

I agree. One sick puppy.

I feel for his family.

Ya' think they noticed, huh??

cid_image003.jpg

"So....how'd I come outta a roll of terlet-paper, Maw??"

That's some serious ego right there.

And he told his "partner"? Was this a gay couple?

Business partner. They owned a tanning salon, in Key West. A tanning salon in Key West? That sounds about as swift as a surf shop in Omaha. Doesn't sound like he was a shrewd business person either.

Last edited:
Some people just can't take seeing everything they have worked for destroyed by the government.

They need to be stronger.

Hey, it won't be so bad.

nice lie repeated over and over and over and over and......

if it were true, red states wouldn't be sucking more out of the federal system than they pay while blue states pay more than they take.

Are we sure this wasn't teddy nugent?

Apparently.
A tanning salon owner in Key West who increasingly blamed his personal struggles on President Obama warned his partner that "I'm not going to be around long" if the president won reelection last week.

Two days after the president's victory over Mitt Romney, Keys police found Henry Hamilton dead of a drug overdose, the words "Fuck Obama" scrawled on his will.

Key West Man Upset Over Presidential Election Kills Himself, Writes "F*#* Obama" On His Will - Miami - News - Riptide 2.0

Maybe this is what became of Dr. House???

What he meant to say was "Fuck Democracy".

its fun/funny to watch this DiaperFire troll make an idiot of himself here daily.

Hey, it won't be so bad.

nice lie repeated over and over and over and over and......

if it were true, red states wouldn't be sucking more out of the federal system than they pay while blue states pay more than they take.

ewwww ... she shoots - she SCORES!

its fun/funny to watch this DiaperFire troll make an idiot of himself here daily.

himself? I thought it was a woman?????

Apparently.
A tanning salon owner in Key West who increasingly blamed his personal struggles on President Obama warned his partner that "I'm not going to be around long" if the president won reelection last week.

Two days after the president's victory over Mitt Romney, Keys police found Henry Hamilton dead of a drug overdose, the words "Fuck Obama" scrawled on his will.

Key West Man Upset Over Presidential Election Kills Himself, Writes "F*#* Obama" On His Will - Miami - News - Riptide 2.0

Maybe this is what became of Dr. House???

Oh shit; we're missing a moron. Will the union survive?

Anyone want to join me on a sad trip down memory? Circa 2004.

Says this guy was "expecting" a Kerry win. I wonder why. What "unskewed" polls was HE reading.

anyway, condolences and prayers for both families.

Underlying mental illness at hand in both cases I would guess. People who are seriously troubled have been known to choose some bizarre reasons for their actions. Healthy people do not kill themselves over politics.

Forum List

Back