Key West Man Writes “F— Obama!” In Will Then Kills Himself

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Apparently.
A tanning salon owner in Key West who increasingly blamed his personal struggles on President Obama warned his partner that "I'm not going to be around long" if the president won reelection last week.

Two days after the president's victory over Mitt Romney, Keys police found Henry Hamilton dead of a drug overdose, the words "Fuck Obama" scrawled on his will.

Key West Man Upset Over Presidential Election Kills Himself, Writes "F*#* Obama" On His Will - Miami - News - Riptide 2.0

Maybe this is what became of Dr. House???

Apparently.
A tanning salon owner in Key West who increasingly blamed his personal struggles on President Obama warned his partner that "I'm not going to be around long" if the president won reelection last week.

Two days after the president's victory over Mitt Romney, Keys police found Henry Hamilton dead of a drug overdose, the words "Fuck Obama" scrawled on his will.
Key West Man Upset Over Presidential Election Kills Himself, Writes "F*#* Obama" On His Will - Miami - News - Riptide 2.0

a tanning salon in key west? :confused:

Well, he was a man of his word.

That's more than Obama can say.

Apparently.

he couldn't get the mr ice franchise in nome

Apparently.

:lol: That went right over my head. South Florida is full of tanning salons.

The Tanning Mom is now in mourning and wants to provide refreshments at the service for the poor man.

krentci-nj-tanning-mom.jpg

What he meant to say was "Fuck Democracy".

Democracy works great until people figure out they can just vote themselves other people's money.

Then it is a sledride to civil war.

More talk of war on over half of the Country because we saw through your tea party bullshit. Well look around you. We are already at war all across the world. Besides you tea party people have forgotten who does the actual killing in our armed forces and it aint you.

Forum List

Back