Key West Man Writes “F— Obama!” In Will Then Kills Himself

I sympathize with this patriot, though i wouldn't have chosen that route. Armed rebellion would have been preferable.

Because having murders in power who wanted to over throw our elected government is going to lead to less totalitarianism, pain, and suffering.

I sympathize with this patriot, though i wouldn't have chosen that route. Armed rebellion would have been preferable.

Because having murders in power who wanted to over throw our elected government is going to lead to less totalitarianism, pain, and suffering.

Less than Obama? Yes.

And have you seen how Egypt evolved after their autocrat was deposed? Them and their Muslim Brotherhood?

The will of the people ultimately works against the people.

Hubs and I are the only liberals among most family and all friends. They all treat us as if we are slightly delusional. This week I'll emphasize the national mass delusion.

I get teased mercilessly - so the line about politics makes me homicidal is one I use frequently. I think they half believe me.

I suffer from the Red State Blues. Now that Florida is Blue I dunno WHAT to do!!??!! :)

Regards from Rosie
How is your extended family coping with this MASSIVE defeat?

why are the con complainers on here all day? why aren't they out working or in church or something?
Good question, I suspect it has to do w/not practicing what they preach and whats not.

:redface::eusa_drool:
Hubs and I are the only liberals among most family and all friends. They all treat us as if we are slightly delusional. This week I'll emphasize the national mass delusion.

I get teased mercilessly - so the line about politics makes me homicidal is one I use frequently. I think they half believe me.

I suffer from the Red State Blues. Now that Florida is Blue I dunno WHAT to do!!??!! :)

Regards from Rosie
How is your extended family coping with this MASSIVE defeat?

Prescription anti-depressants. :redface:

why are the con complainers on here all day? why aren't they out working or in church or something?
Good question, I suspect it has to do w/not practicing what they preach and whats not.

he couldn't get the mr ice franchise in nome

Gnome, troll.

Yet another example of why Romney lost.

Regards from Rosie

Yet another example of why I'm convinced leftism is a manifestation of utter stupidity.

gnome.jpg
troll_2.jpg

Why is it that we have a pandemic of rw's who refuse to take responsibility for themselves?

Ask rw's and you get the same sad song, day in and day out, everything is Obama's fault.

As a small business owner, this guy was getting tax breaks, courtesy of Obama. Its true that if the GObP/R gets their way, ALL of us will see our taxes go up at the end of the year but that cannot be blamed on Obama.

to all rw's, including Mittens, who is not the biggest whiner of you all, GROW UP, take responsibility for your selves, pay for your own health cre insurance and quit blaming Obama for everything.

I have a question for the leftists, this man was gay, like Obama, so aren't all gay people supposed to march in lockstep under the "O" banner of your Messiah®? Yet this guy was so distraught over the re-election of Dear Leader that he figured death was better than life under the regime..

He was a 64 year old gay man with business troubles and bottles of narcotics for mental and emotional issues and this is RW issue because.....? Maybe he voted for Obama the first time and was not happy about his performance. We have the word of his live in partner that he allegedly had an issue with Obama. Why he had issues is the unknown. I blame mental illness and business worries likely.

He was a 64 year old gay man with business troubles and bottles of narcotics for mental and emotional issues and this is RW issue because.....? Maybe he voted for Obama the first time and was not happy about his performance. We have the word of his live in partner that he allegedly had an issue with Obama. Why he had issues is the unknown. I blame mental illness and business worries likely.

His business worries were because of Obama and the democrats war on private enterprise. As a small business owner, he knew that Obama was out to destroy him.

His business worries were because of Obama and the democrats war on private enterprise. As a small business owner, he knew that Obama was out to destroy him.

Possibly but I still think he was a man who chose a permanent solution for a temporary problem because of mental illness and stress. Too bad he did not have anyone in his life that might have been able to reach him.

First, you know nothing of the kind. Quit with the constant lies.

Second, I don't know of any president who has been better for small businesses. Quit with the constant lies.

Third, as usual, you haven't a clue so you trot out the same CONSTANT FUCKING LIES.

Okay, you can go back to lying now.

First, you know nothing of the kind. Quit with the constant lies.

{Obviously people don't really kill themselves over adverse political outcomes. But it should be said that owners of tanning salons have a uniquely legitimate beef with the Affordable Care Act which includes a 10 percent excise tax on indoor tanning operations as one of its revenue provisions. }

Obamacare suicide: Tanning salon operator kills himself, scrawls "fuck Obama" on his will.

Try again, sparky.

Second, I don't know of any president who has been better for small businesses. Quit with the constant lies.

ROFL

Yeah, that 1.2% GDP with Obama's Fascist Care adding massive costs is such a boon...

Third, as usual, you haven't a clue so you trot out the same CONSTANT FUCKING LIES.

Okay, you can go back to lying now.

images

Forum List

Back