Kerry's Front Man from 2004 Stripped of Silver Star

Stupid war. The worst was Tricky Dick's "Secret Plan" (to get elected). Hubert would've saved 20k+ lives and not ruined our respect for government. ANOTHER Pub disaster...got a million of em...

A Democrat started the US combat involvement in Vietnam, and another Democrat escalated it. Nixon got us out.

Learn some history. REAL history, not your leftist nonsense.

While you are teaching us history....can you tell us how many Republican Congressmen opposed our getting into VietNam? How many Republicans or Conservatives were protesting the war?

It appears you really do need some remedial history education. Here's a short treatise on the GOP's opposition to the Vietnam War.

"Most historians of the Vietnam conflict have extrapolated the Republican
commitment to anticommunism generally and in Southeast Asia specifically
into full-scale support for the war within the party. Yet the evidence demonstrates
that a number of influential Republicans—including John Sherman
Cooper and George Aiken—vocally opposed the Johnson administration’s
Vietnam policies and advocated negotiations and de-escalation as early as
1964. Unfortunately, their dissent has been almost totally neglected by the
same historians who laud the antiwar efforts of prominent Democratic critics
of the conflict. This article seeks to redress this oversight, examining
Republican opposition to the war and contrasting the views of GOP doves
with their hawkish counterparts."

http://students.uis.edu/araut01s/blog/j.1468-0130.2006.00392.pdf

More men were killed under Nixon than under the Dems. His "secret plan" was a trick to get elected- what did THOSE men die for, moron? Reality is liberal.

I know the Vietnam War well. Didn't serve there - didn't come in until the mid-70's - but know enough to know that your statement pegs the idiot meter

Why don't you educate yourself and get back to us.

What does that have to do with the Swiftboating of John Kerry by a President and Vice President who never sniffed Viet Nam?

Kerry "gamed" Viet Nam. He could be seen in many photos with his arms wrapped around enlisted men, he an officer. It's called "fraternization" and there's a good reason that it is forbidden. Kerry and his purported record, is a good example of why.

So, during wartime, it's fraternization to put your arm around some of your enlisted men for a photo.......

Geesh you guys are pathetic.

More men were killed under Nixon than under the Dems. His "secret plan" was a trick to get elected- what did THOSE men die for, moron? Reality is liberal.

I know the Vietnam War well. Didn't serve there - didn't come in until the mid-70's - but know enough to know that your statement pegs the idiot meter

Why don't you educate yourself and get back to us.
An educated liberal is an oxy-moron, moron being the key word.

You mean Bush and Dick 'Deferment" Cheney served (Because you do know that's what he meant, right.

What do Bush and Cheney have to do with anything? They never said a thing about Kerry's military record. Kerry's comrades in arms are the only ones who had anything to say about it.

Those swiftboaters out to get Kerry were proven liars...

Wrong again. Kerry is the proven liar. Take his claim that he was in Cambodia on Christmas Eve, for instance. That's a proven lie.

What comerades in arms? As far as I'm aware those so-called swiftboaters didnt' serve WITH him on a boat...

He never claimed categorically that he was in Cambodia..Get with the programme...

Neither Obama nor Clinton ever served, and the later pulled all kinds of strings and tricks to avoid service.

Kerry's service record is suspect, to say the least.

The fact he has one puts him a cut above Clinton, Obama, Cheney, and Bush.

And this has nothing to do with Partisan Politics, but has anyone noticed that at some point it actually became a liability to have a military record and run for President? Dole (Vet) got trounced by Clinton(draft dodger), Gore (Vietnam Vet) lost to Bush, Bush beat Kerry (Vietnam Vet), and Obama beat McCain (Vietnam Vet).

The only really partisan thing related to military service I've seen was the extent that Republicans will go to outright taint a Democrat's time of service. I didn't see McCain's time actually come up as an issue by anyone and Clinton never used Dole's time against him.
Because there was nothing there to use. Kerry lied, period, and got caught.

The difference is Clinton and Obama aren't chickenhawk morons who wrap themselves in the flag and direct covert BS that get us allied with Saddam (Raygun) or starting 3 trillion dollar 10 year wars for lies.They're something called STATESMEN, something Pubs no longer deal in...
I call clinton and obamaturd flat out big mouthed LIARS, like you.

You mean Bush and Dick 'Deferment" Cheney served (Because you do know that's what he meant, right.

What do Bush and Cheney have to do with anything? They never said a thing about Kerry's military record. Kerry's comrades in arms are the only ones who had anything to say about it.

Those swiftboaters out to get Kerry were proven liars...

Wrong again. Kerry is the proven liar. Take his claim that he was in Cambodia on Christmas Eve, for instance. That's a proven lie.

What comerades in arms? As far as I'm aware those so-called swiftboaters didnt' serve WITH him on a boat...

He never claimed categorically that he was in Cambodia..Get with the programme...

yes he did, numerous times in fact, including the floor of the senate.

The most dramatic iteration came on the floor of the Senate in 1986, when he made it the centerpiece of a carefully prepared 20-minute oration against aid to the Nicaraguan contras.

Kerry argued that contra aid could put the United States on the path to deeper involvement despite denials by the Reagan administration of any such intent. Kerry began by reading out similar denials regarding Vietnam from presidents Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson and Nixon. Then he offered this devastating riposte:

"I remember Christmas of 1968 sitting on a gunboat in Cambodia. I remember what it was like to be shot at by Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge and Cambodians, and have the president of the United States telling the American people

Kerry's Cambodia Whopper (washingtonpost.com)

Only conservative would attack a combat veteran from Viet Nam

Just like they attack Gold Star Mothers

There must be a lot of "conservatives" in here who hate Bush because they're all attacking the Swift Boat Vets, who are all decorated combat veterans.

The difference is Clinton and Obama aren't chickenhawk morons who wrap themselves in the flag and direct covert BS that get us allied with Saddam (Raygun) or starting 3 trillion dollar 10 year wars for lies.They're something called STATESMEN, something Pubs no longer deal in...
I call clinton and obamaturd flat out big mouthed LIARS, like you.

Two things are for sure. Kerry was at least within a few miles of Cambodia, hard to say, thought he was there. Daddy got W a cushy dodge he barely stayed with between the drugs and alcohol, and Foxbots find facts inconvenient, and stupid insults a great reason for voting a certain way...Ugly 'Merican Pub Dupes!!:cuckoo:

Stupid war. The worst was Tricky Dick's "Secret Plan" (to get elected). Hubert would've saved 20k+ lives and not ruined our respect for government. ANOTHER Pub disaster...got a million of em...

The disaster was of a D President's making. Johnson made a killing on the war.

The original Brown and Roots was the beginning of what would become Haliburton. And guess who the White House gave all the major contracts in Vietnam to?

Lady Bird was the major shareholder in KBR - Haliburton up to the time of her death I believe.

Dems own Vietnam. Dems own the debacle. The blood is on Dem hands.

EDIT TO ADD; Don't forget in today's terms "Tricky Dick" inherited the war. When you inherit something you can't be blamed for it can you?

I thought that was gospel according to Obama the Great.....:lol:

Last edited:

The disaster was of a D President's making. Johnson made a killing on the war.

The original Brown and Roots was the beginning of what would become Haliburton. And guess who the White House gave all the major contracts in Vietnam to?

Lady Bird was the major shareholder in KBR - Haliburton up to the time of her death I believe.

Dems own Vietnam. Dems own the debacle. The blood is on Dem hands.

You surely don't know your history do you. Tsk! Home schooling I assume.:lol:

More men were killed after Tricky Dick got in with his secret plan. Acheson refused to let the Vietnamese vote in 1956 as promised. Pubs own it.
Dems recognized by '68 it was a mistake. PUBS will always do or say ANYTHING to get elected, to rob again.

Last edited:
Don't forget in today's terms "Tricky Dick" inherited the war. When you inherit something you can't be blamed for it can you?

You can if you negotiate with the enemy in private to not accept an agreement until after you are elected. At that point, you do indeed, own that war.

Mabus is such an angel himself.

Forum List

Back