Breaking: Obama Calls Veterans Groups To WH To Discuss Checks Could Be In Jeopardy

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Is this fear mongering or what? Veterans have done their sacrifice and duty for this country. Many spouses of Vets rely on their loved ones benefits too. Those benefits also could be in jeopardy as well. What Obama is doing is unprecedented in history as a Commander N Chief. Obama is not upholding his oath to the Constitution to preserving and protecting the welfare of the nation and it's people. He is purposely recking havoc to the country. Have you ever seen any other president do this? I don't think so. This usurper is disassembling the foundation of the nation rapidly. He wants to avoid anything that can harm his reelection. That is why he will not compromise on any deal the republicans come up with for a short term fix in 6 months. The election will just be kicking off at full speed and he doesn't want this brought up at all during that crucial time. If Palin is running against him during that time and this situation comes up, he will never survive the onslaught from her unique way of attacks that won her the governorship against two veteran well seasoned governors. I feel Obama has done enough already to be impeached. What say you?

Veterans Groups Called to White House to Talk about Possible Debt Default

Veterans Groups Called to White House to Talk about Possible Debt Default - FoxNews.com

The White House called a groups of veterans organizations for a meeting to discuss the impact if an agreement isn't reached on raising the debt ceiling.

SNIP~

"[W]e would not have enough money to pay all of our bills - bills that include monthly Social Security checks, veterans' benefits, and the government contracts we've signed with thousands of businesses," Obama said.

SNIP~

At Tuesday's press briefing, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said that if a default occurred, the president and executive branch would have input on what is paid.

"I think the reality is clear -- the 80 million checks that have to be issued, the fact that we need to borrow in order to pay our bills. We'll see how this process goes forward. Again, we just don't anticipate, and certainly hope that that will not happen," Carney said.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back