Kerry's Front Man from 2004 Stripped of Silver Star

Jane Kerry has always been a fraud. He used & abused his fellow Soldiers for political gain. His own War stories are still in serious question. This guy was his good buddy and did introduce him at the Democratic Convention. Now of course we all know his good buddy is a cowardly pedophile scumbag. This scumbag also did lead the pack in viciously smearing the Swiftboat soldiers. The Navy is definitely doing the right thing here. I really would like to hear what Jane Kerry thinks about this. I'm sure he's hiding out somewhere though. Somehow i doubt he'll be available for interviews in the coming days. What a sad disgrace.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with the Swiftboating of John Kerry by a President and Vice President who never sniffed Viet Nam?

By swiftboating, you, of course, mean telling the truth about John Kerry.

Since when is that a bad thing?

And it has everything to do with the credibility of John Kerry that his spokesperson on the matter is completely uncredible, much like himself.

Granted, since the 2004 election is over and Senator Kerry isnt President, I don't care that much about ths issue. It's good to see errors being corrected though.

The lies told about Kerrys honorable military service by two candidates who ducked combat were some of the most despicable ever told
The LIES put forth by kerry and the dimwits are typical for dimwits. Dimwit=liar.

Sanders received the medal not while he and Kerry were in Vietnam, but in 1992

It’s not clear whether Sanders conviction played a role in him losing his Silver Star.”

The Silver Star was rescinded last August. Statements from Wade were proven false and he could give not one witnesses to back up his statements, nor remember any one involved.

The only thing I can figure is the award write up for the medal was fraudulantly submitted. The Navy found out - couldn't court-martial him, as he's out, so they rescinded it.

What I objected to most about Kerry was his treasonous meeting with representatives from Hanoi in Paris in 1970 and 1971, while still a Naval reservist, to conspire with North Vietnam. His meetings violated the Logan Act.

Damn shame we don't prosecute treason any more.

Wadda ya know? A pervert pedophile Democrat posing as a brave U.S. Soldier. Go figure? And what don't we know about Jane Kerry? Makes you wonder no?

Only conservative would attack a combat veteran from Viet Nam

Just like they attack Gold Star Mothers

What I objected to most about Kerry was his treasonous meeting with representatives from Hanoi in Paris in 1970 and 1971, while still a Naval reservist, to conspire with North Vietnam. His meetings violated the Logan Act.

I would have been the first to put a bullet in the head of Hanoi Jane as what she did was offer assistance to the enemy.
I do not condone what Kerry did but he was not negotiating with or assisting the enemy as the Logan Act has been interpreted to read. For that reason there has been only one indictment under the Logan Act and that was 200 years ago.

And this pervert was Jane Kerry's good friend. So now i have to wonder about what we don't know about Kerry. What's going on with him?

Stupid war. The worst was Tricky Dick's "Secret Plan" (to get elected). Hubert would've saved 20k+ lives and not ruined our respect for government. ANOTHER Pub disaster...got a million of em...

Last edited:
"I would have been the first to put a bullet in the head of Hanoi Jane as what she did was offer assistance to the enemy."

BS. She had a look around and sat down in the wrong place, for which she's been apologizing for 35 years. No assistance, obviously. STUPID war by that time.

This is how ignorant of history, of the world, of policy, Pub dupes get that way. They think the election is about trying to figure out the character of the Dem- the Pub is a GREAT liar and salesman, and Dems are talking about policy- then the election gets to be about whether the Dem was 5 miles more or less upriver, or a ladies man, or AN AMERICAN, or who he's been pictured with- or some other stupid irrelevancy. And then the pubs screw the nonrich, and have ANOTHER bubble and bust...

I would have been the first to put a bullet in the head of Hanoi Jane as what she did was offer assistance to the enemy.
I do not condone what Kerry did but he was not negotiating with or assisting the enemy as the Logan Act has been interpreted to read. For that reason there has been only one indictment under the Logan Act and that was 200 years ago.
He did indeed assist the enemy.
The first document is a 1971 "Circular" distributed by the Vietnamese communists within Vietnam. It discusses strategies to coordinate their national propaganda effort with their orchestration of the activities of sympathetic counterparts in the American anti-war movement. Specifically, the document notes that the Vietcong and North Vietnamese delegations to the Paris Peace talks were being used as the communications link to direct the activities of anti-war activists meeting with them in Paris. To quote from the document:

The spontaneous antiwar movements in the US have received assistance and guidance from the friendly ((VC/NVN)) delegations at the Paris Peace Talks.​

-- Circular on Antiwar Movements in the US. The reference to "VC" indicates the Vietcong; "NVN" is the North Vietnamese government.

This sentence is particularly important in light of John Kerry's admission that he met with leaders of both communist delegations to the Paris Peace Talks in June 1970, including Madame Binh, foreign minister of the Provisional Revolutionary Government (PRG) of South Vietnam, also known as the Vietcong. FBI files record that Kerry returned to Paris to meet with the North Vietnamese delegation in August of 1971, and planned a third trip in November.

Prior to the discovery of the Circular, there was no direct evidence that Hanoi was actually steering the U.S. antiwar movement's activities by conveying Hanoi's goals and wishes to movement leaders during their frequent visits to Paris, though many investigators had assumed that to be the case. Further analysis of this document supports the contention that Madame Binh used her Paris meeting with John Kerry to instruct him on how he and the VVAW might best serve as Hanoi's surrogates in the United States. In the spring and summer of 1971, a key strategy of Hanoi was to advance what was known as Madame Binh's Seven Point Peace Plan.

--

On July 22, 1971, John Kerry held a press conference in Washington, DC, to call upon President Nixon to accept Madame Binh's 7-Point Peace Plan.​

John Kerry worked for our enemy's interests in the US, and he rubber-stamped their plan for a US surrender in Vietnam.

That's treason, as defined by the US Constitution: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. "

Stupid war. The worst was Tricky Dick's "Secret Plan" (to get elected). Hubert would've saved 20k+ lives and not ruined our respect for government. ANOTHER Pub disaster...got a million of em...

A Democrat started the US combat involvement in Vietnam, and another Democrat escalated it. Nixon got us out.

Learn some history. REAL history, not your leftist nonsense.

A Democrat started the US combat involvement in Vietnam, and another Democrat escalated it. Nixon got us out.

Learn some history. REAL history, not your leftist nonsense.

While you are teaching us history....can you tell us how many Republican Congressmen opposed our getting into VietNam? How many Republicans or Conservatives were protesting the war?

Forum List

Back