Kerry Gives Iran the A-Bomb

From Penelope>>>>>Back on track , Kerry never gave a A bomb to Iran and Iran does not have an A bomb or the means to make an A bomb, but ISRAEL has an A Bomb.

back on track------Israel has an Atom bomb since the 1950s----about 60 years and has never used it. In the past 60 years
muslims have committed GENOCIDE against tens of
millions of people. -----AND COUNTING
Yes, why don't you tell us about those crazy "Muslim" Bolsheviks.

Here I'll help:
Stalin s Jews - Israel Opinion Ynetnews

Israel was wrong about Iraq, and well they have been saying the same thing about Iran since 1992, and by the way,

who in the hell is Israel to have nukes and not allow anyone in the country to check it out, whereas Iran has had their country checked inside and out. Sick of Israel and their propaganda BS.

Israel was not "wrong" about Iraq-----your hero pig sadaam
was killing lots of people and supporting world wide terrorism that involved your all time fave-----the murder of innocent children AND he was involved in the production of biological war fare AND
he had stores of your all time fave nitrogen mustard gas--------he was a typical kind of guy scum like you enjoy

Hussein wasn't the most pleasant, but marriage age was 18, and it was the US who killed over 1/2 million kids due to sanctions and refusal of giving chlorine for drinking water. When M. Albright (another Zionist heartless bitch , said yes it was worth it on 60 mins) you talk about Hussein. Now he didn't bomb twin towers, nor did he have a nuke plant started, contrary to Israel 's claim. Who gave him to the gas to use on the Iranians?

The only one benefiting from Iran not getting nuclear power is Israel, and I admire Iran's patience with Israel, with all the bad mouthing Israel has been doing to Iran in the last 20 some years.

"WE" think the price is worth it" Who the F is we??

There were dozens of stories about Saigon and Chollon prostitutes.....razors in their vajayjay, drugged GIs being handed over to VC, and of course the ""black dick" which was so horrible those infected were sent to Bangkok and listed as MIA to save their parents the shame. :laugh: I had a light-skinned little gal in the Bahnar ville at An Khe I'd try to see once a week....had to take her old man a carton of Pall Malls to stay in the family's good graces.

I am so glad we are out of that miserable country------a little info for you-------in Israel (as I have been told by a doc who did a year there ) ----the boys are warned------"If you 'employ' an arab
whore and get clap-------we will TELL YOUR PARENTS" -----
the big threat seems to work to some extent

As Israel has their gay parade and government paid abortions, give us a break here , too funny.
I'm sure there are plenty of free Jewish women to go around, not to mention the big female trafficking they have going on there , girls of teenage years imported from Ukraine and Russia.

what does a "gay parade" have to do with prostitution? As to
government paid abortions----your comment is a bit off. Israel
has a form of socialized medicine------which includes therapeutic
abortions. What does that have to do with prostitution? There
is some female trafficking-----it is illegal. They did not seem to be teen agers when I saw them. Your post is silly-----just meant
to be spiteful------do you know that muslims from arab countries buy little girls and boys from "use" at home in countries like
Indonesia and Pakistan and India? ------ What is "too funny" ??? The young Pakistani Opthalmologist was not
laughing when he told me about his experiences as a guest
of arab muslims from the UAE ----who took him on their child
buying trip as their guest-----he was horrified -------nice kid

are your girls still having their hymen's repaired in order to
get married? Are there still whores in the gutters of every
arab muslim slum of Morocco, Algeria, Egypt etc etc?----
gee----right there in the gutters I saw a really interesting sight
in the area of my city-----which is a south east asia enclave-----
there was a kind of two holiday thing going on ----Divali on one side and some kind of "eid" on the other ------sitting in the gutter was an obvious whore------dressed up with Hijab to her eyelashes and her black
rag dress pulled up all the way to expose her thigh to the crotch.

somehow---some of the "ladies" seem to think holidays are
good for begging------but this chick was into the ALTERNATE
BUSINESS.

In order to find whores in Israel-----one goes to the part of
Jaffa where arabs live

Weren't you talking about VD's, well lets see HIV, etc come from unprotected sex, and you wouldn't need so many abortions in Israel if they would use protection, nor they need to get worried about VD, except for the crabs.

I understand that you are under educated------Penelope-----so I
will help you--------Your sense that you know something about
VD's is DELUSION -------in fact your sense that you know
something about abortion is delusion. Even your sense that
VD comes only from "UNPROTECTED SEX" is delusion ----
are you over 12 years of age?

Most abortions done in Israel are done for married women who
engaged in sex with their husbands----but have too many kids
or have another reason for not having a kid-----in fact abortion is
not ON DEMAND in Israel-----it has to have an INDICATION---that means a real reason like sickness---something wrong with the fetus or-----severe depression in the mother---etc etc On demand abortion is a Russian thing. I have encountered Russian women who have had ---MANY abortions- ---it is
their form of birth control. Birth control in Israel favors
THE LOOP or DEPOPROVERA-----neither of which protect
against VD (aka STD) Neither does "the pill"----but the pills is not as safe as "the loop" or "depoprovera"

You have a tendency to INVENT your own reality

You know I'm in the medical field, now these married men and women with too many kids don't know about vasectomies or tubal ligation, or get their uterus out. Those doctors there are not doing their job with education. A baby is a person until it takes its first breath , is that the Jewish belief , I believe so. The head of the ACLU, yes President , a sweet Jewish lady, wants our government to fun abortions, I say heck no, stupid enough to get pg, pay for your own abortion.

I am so glad we are out of that miserable country------a little info for you-------in Israel (as I have been told by a doc who did a year there ) ----the boys are warned------"If you 'employ' an arab

As Israel has their gay parade and government paid abortions, give us a break here , too funny.
I'm sure there are plenty of free Jewish women to go around, not to mention the big female trafficking they have going on there , girls of teenage years imported from Ukraine and Russia.

is some female trafficking-----it is illegal. They did not seem to be teen agers when I saw them. Your post is silly-----just meant
to be spiteful------do you know that muslims from arab countries buy little girls and boys from "use" at home in countries like
Indonesia and Pakistan and India? ------ What is "too funny" ??? The young Pakistani Opthalmologist was not

there was a kind of two holiday thing going on ----Divali on one side and some kind of "eid" on the other ------sitting in the gutter was an obvious whore------dressed up with Hijab to her eyelashes and her black

BUSINESS.

Jaffa where arabs live
Jaffa where arabs live

Advertisement

"Dozens of these outfits are spread in industrial areas in the central region and south Tel Aviv."
Back on track , Kerry never gave a A bomb to Iran and Iran does not have an A bomb or the means to make an A bomb, but

ISRAEL has an A Bomb.

BUSINESS.

Jaffa where arabs live
Jaffa where arabs live

Advertisement

"Dozens of these outfits are spread in industrial areas in the central region and south Tel Aviv."

South Tel Aviv IS JAFFA ----genius ----large arab population

so your point Is
that there are brothels in the most metropolitan part of
Israel? what else is new? There are whores in the new hotels in mecca too. I do not know if they are legal there
Sorry "madam", yes you know the location of Israeli whore houses and geography better than I.
No surprise that there would be brothels in the most metropolitan part of Israel - nor for that matter greater ethnic diversity.
It's your framing of the statement implying the prostitution is an Arab thing.

As to greater Tel Aviv, Jews form 91.8 percent of the population, Muslims and Arab Christians make up 4.2 percent.
I'm sure a good deal of the brothel owners and clientele are other than Arab. While large numbers of the workers are known to be Russian, Ukrainian etc.

All you have said is true-----prostitution in Israel is in the ethnically
diverse Tel Aviv/Jaffa area ----and largely involves arabs and girls from the erstwhile USSR I have never been in a brothel
in my life-----but I have had encounters with lots of prostitutes----
having worked in inner city hospitals and long ago----one summer
in a public health facility during a big time CLAP epidemic. I am acquainted with doctors who spent time in Israel ---specifically as doctors for the IDF

From Penelope>>>>>Back on track , Kerry never gave a A bomb to Iran and Iran does not have an A bomb or the means to make an A bomb, but ISRAEL has an A Bomb.

back on track------Israel has an Atom bomb since the 1950s----about 60 years and has never used it. In the past 60 years

One of the first things they did with the help of France, and everyone knows it. Who has Muslims killed and committed genocide against since the 60's now? Who

[

[QUOTE="irosie91, post: 10236636,

You know I'm in the medical field, now these married men and women with too many kids don't know about vasectomies or tubal ligation, or get their uterus out. Those doctors there are not doing their job with education. A baby is a person until it takes its first breath , is that the Jewish belief , I believe so. The head of the ACLU, yes President , a sweet Jewish lady, wants our government to fun abortions, I say heck no, stupid enough to get pg, pay for your own abortion.

a LUMP OF SCUM like you is "in the medical profession"? I certainly would not let a lump of scum like you near a patient of mine. I could just imagine------a woman who needs an abortion
for cause gets from YOU-----"SO ? YA SHOULDA HAD
YER UTERUS CHOPPED OUT, BITCH" -

what sort of work do you do? HYMEN REPAIR FOR YOUR FELLOW SLUT? For a person "in the medical profession"---
you are unusually stupid. ----so tell me-----what was the subject of
your most recent CME?

One of the first things they did with the help of France, and everyone knows it. Who has Muslims killed and committed genocide against since the 60's now? Who

A couple MILLION other muslims, thousands of innocent Israelis, thousands of Christians, Kurds, and other minorities in muslim countries, 3,000 Americans in NYC and the Pentagon, and 6,000 more American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan trying to free those people from the butchers who control them. Who? A better question would be WHO'S NEXT?

"one of the first things they did"----is not English unless the THEY is defined and the "things"
is defined. watta an idiot.

Sadaam Hussein committed genocide against Shiite muslims---that's who. West Pakistan committed genocide against both east Pakistani muslims and hindus that's who. Right now muslims are committing genocide against each other

France gave Israel very little help with its nuclear
program-----just a few items of equiptment----stuff they could have
gotten from anywhere. The technical issues were entirely in the hands of Israeli scientists

Last edited:

"one of the first things they did"----is not English unless the THEY is defined and the "things"

Sadaam Hussein committed genocide against Shiite muslims---that's who. West Pakistan committed genocide against both east Pakistani muslims and hindus that's who. Right now muslims are committing genocide against each other

gotten from anywhere. The technical issues were entirely in the hands of Israeli scientists

Peres biography Israel France had secret pact to produce nuclear weapons Israel News Haaretz

Peres biography Israel France had secret pact to produce nuclear weapons Israel News Haaretz

lb1125cd20141124100417.jpg

what else is new? There are several very important issues --that one should keep in mind when considering the relationship
between France and Israel in the 1950s. France had just
emerged for the stench of Penelope's beloved islamo Nazism of
world war II and then there is the HISTORY of France----an oft ignored fact is that southern France had been invaded and occupied by the stink of mecca circa 1000 years ago. France has both historical and contemporary reasons to support defense against islamo nazism

what else is new? There are several very important issues --that one should keep in mind when considering the relationship
world war II and then there is the HISTORY of France----an oft ignored fact is that southern France had been invaded and occupied by the stink of mecca circa 1000 years ago. France has both historical and contemporary reasons to support defense against islamo nazism

And that is why France was helping Iraq with a nuclear reactor, which has been proven was never built to make nuclear weapons, but Israel took it upon themselves to go over one night and blow it up.

Iran doesn't have nukes. LOL.

And that is why France was helping Iraq with a nuclear reactor, which has been proven was never built to make nuclear weapons, but Israel took it upon themselves to go over one night and blow it up.

what is "why'?? France of the year 2000 is not France of
the year 1950. France is now infected ONCE AGAIN with islamo
Nazi pigs. Let's see what happens. Germany is also infected
with LOTS of islamo Nazi pigs------and there seems to be a developing backlash

Forum List

Back