Kerry Gives Iran the A-Bomb

I'd trust Iran with the bomb, as much, if not more than Israel.
I hope they get it.
Israel has had nukes since Christ was a Corporal and haven't used any. Iran has repeatedly informed the world of their intention to bomb Israel when they have a bomb and delivery system. Your statement is juvenile.
Iran has repeatedly informed the world of their intention to bomb Israel when they have a bomb and delivery system
BS. Your statement is dishonest ..and juvenile

wrong----you are not entirely correct-------I would agree that Iran did not specifically say "WE WILL BOMB ISRAEL"----the Iranian meccaist dogs simply said that they want to destroy Israel . Logically ----and intelligent person would be concerned that such pigs and dogs NOT be equipped with the definite ability to do so------nuclear bombs should not be in the hands of homicidal meccaist pigs and dogs
My comment is 100% accurate. It is dishonest to claim: "Iran has repeatedly informed the world of their intention to bomb Israel when they have a bomb and delivery system"

And from the Iranian perspective nuclear bombs are already in the hands of homicidal pigs and dogs

Now let's compare words and deeds. The Israeli/neoncon plan for regime change throughout the ME and redrawing the ME map is well documented. Iran saw what happened to Iraq, what's being attempted in Syria, etc. - why would Iran have anything to fear??

I agree that Iran did not specifically state "we want to drop a nuclear bomb on Israel"----but Iran has stated that it wants Israel
destroyed and has so said MANY TIMES-----and has committed
gross aggressions against Israel via its army of filth, pimps pigs and dogs HEZBOLLAH. Your fantasy about an "Israeli/
neocon plan for regime change------is evidence of psychosis.-----
Your question 'why would Iran have anything to fear"? makes
no sense in context Iran does not have an agenda of fear----
it has an agenda of aggression

I hope they get it.
Israel has had nukes since Christ was a Corporal and haven't used any. Iran has repeatedly informed the world of their intention to bomb Israel when they have a bomb and delivery system. Your statement is juvenile.
Iran has repeatedly informed the world of their intention to bomb Israel when they have a bomb and delivery system

wrong----you are not entirely correct-------I would agree that Iran did not specifically say "WE WILL BOMB ISRAEL"----the Iranian meccaist dogs simply said that they want to destroy Israel . Logically ----and intelligent person would be concerned that such pigs and dogs NOT be equipped with the definite ability to do so------nuclear bombs should not be in the hands of homicidal meccaist pigs and dogs
My comment is 100% accurate. It is dishonest to claim: "Iran has repeatedly informed the world of their intention to bomb Israel when they have a bomb and delivery system"

And from the Iranian perspective nuclear bombs are already in the hands of homicidal pigs and dogs

Now let's compare words and deeds. The Israeli/neoncon plan for regime change throughout the ME and redrawing the ME map is well documented. Iran saw what happened to Iraq, what's being attempted in Syria, etc. - why would Iran have anything to fear??
Why do you support and make excuses for terrorist regimes and organizations? Thinking about joining a jihad?

I hope they get it.

Why do you support and make excuses for terrorist regimes and organizations? Thinking about joining a jihad?

I do not think that "cap" actually supports anything or has any plans-----he seems to be a babbling idiot

I hope they get it.

I agree that Iran did not specifically state "we want to drop a nuclear bomb on Israel"----but Iran has stated that it wants Israel
destroyed and has so said MANY TIMES-----and has committed
gross aggressions against Israel via its army of filth, pimps pigs and dogs HEZBOLLAH. Your fantasy about an "Israeli/
neocon plan for regime change------is evidence of psychosis.-----
Your question 'why would Iran have anything to fear"? makes
no sense in context Iran does not have an agenda of fear----
it has an agenda of aggression
Now, now rosie you're embarrassing yourself.

Maybe he didn't make himself clear as to who Iran was dealing with...
Did Kerry mention that he served in Viet Nam?
That might have impressed the Iranians and could have changed things...

Looks like Israel is all alone on this and will have to deal with Iran
themselves.

He awarded himself (through his after-action reports) 2 Bronze and a Silver Star for a bee sting, an ingrown hair, and a dose of the clap he got in a Saigon cat house....the Iranians offered him a bowl of figs to keep talking.
In his defense, it was the dreaded Vietnamese Black Clap.

; - )

themselves.

Israel was wrong about Iraq, and well they have been saying the same thing about Iran since 1992, and by the way,

who in the hell is Israel to have nukes and not allow anyone in the country to check it out, whereas Iran has had their country checked inside and out. Sick of Israel and their propaganda BS.
Jews invented nukes.

Why the Hell shouldn't Israel have them?

themselves.

He awarded himself (through his after-action reports) 2 Bronze and a Silver Star for a bee sting, an ingrown hair, and a dose of the clap he got in a Saigon cat house....the Iranians offered him a bowl of figs to keep talking.

; - )

was clap a big problem in Vietnam?

themselves.

Israel was wrong about Iraq, and well they have been saying the same thing about Iran since 1992, and by the way,

who in the hell is Israel to have nukes and not allow anyone in the country to check it out, whereas Iran has had their country checked inside and out. Sick of Israel and their propaganda BS.
Jews invented nukes.

do not expect Penelope to answer "why should Israel not have
nuclear bombs"? she will not answer------I can tell you why
she believes Israel should not have nuclear bombs-----or any weapons--------according to both the filth of shariah and the filth of
the Justinian code-----jews should not be armed at all. The disarmament of people is what conquering pigs and sluts DO

themselves.

; - )

Apparently so.

I never screwed a Vietnamese, but a lot of guys on my ship did, and they got it.

Mostly young guys, the older sailors had more sense.

themselves.

; - )

Apparently so.

I never screwed a Vietnamese, but a lot of guys on my ship did, and they got it.

easy to treat-----poor kids-----but it is scary for them-----
itchy green discharge------the poor kids PANIC

themselves.

Jews invented nukes.

why did they need the French to help them, the Jews never invented anything on their own, the maj. of their info came from German Universities and US Universities. Also because the Israel gov has a trigger finger, and will use them in a heartbeat.

themselves.

Israel was not "wrong" about Iraq-----your hero pig sadaam
was killing lots of people and supporting world wide terrorism that involved your all time fave-----the murder of innocent children AND he was involved in the production of biological war fare AND
he had stores of your all time fave nitrogen mustard gas--------he was a typical kind of guy scum like you enjoy

Hussein wasn't the most pleasant, but marriage age was 18, and it was the US who killed over 1/2 million kids due to sanctions and refusal of giving chlorine for drinking water. When M. Albright (another Zionist heartless bitch , said yes it was worth it on 60 mins) you talk about Hussein. Now he didn't bomb twin towers, nor did he have a nuke plant started, contrary to Israel 's claim. Who gave him to the gas to use on the Iranians?

The only one benefiting from Iran not getting nuclear power is Israel, and I admire Iran's patience with Israel, with all the bad mouthing Israel has been doing to Iran in the last 20 some years.

Flippy couldn't negotiate his way through a ham sandwich. The IDF estimates Iran needs another 6 months of uranium enrichment to be "on the threshold" of making a bomb. Long John just gave them 7 months in case there's a problem. Of course he's just following orders from the Kenyan Coward, but the smiles and the handshakes with the dirtbags are pure Kerry.

john_french_kerry.jpg

Iran's nuclear weapons ambitions have come up prior to every Presidential election for over 20 years. Iran's "been close" all that time. Don't believe everything your read and hear, some of it's a tad sensationalized.

The IDF estimates Iran needs another 6 months of uranium enrichment to be "on the threshold" of making a bomb

Do they? It's just that they say that a lot.
It's always a lie.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/10/25/iran-bomb-uranium-
israel/3186567/
7:17 p.m. EDT October 25, 2013

A new report that says Iran may need as little as a month to produce enough uranium for a nuclear bomb is further evidence for why Israel will take military action before that happens, an Israeli defense official said Friday.

My god, only a month - dig your bomb shelters, hide, run, scream a lot.
Oh, hang on, that was Oct 2013 they lied.

But that's pretty common for Israel.

All the years Israel said an Iranian nuke was imminent 8230 Liberal Conspiracy

1992: Israeli parliamentarian Benjamin Netanyahu tells his colleagues that Iran is 3 to 5 years from being able to produce a nuclear weapon.

In fact, you'd have to be a bloody idiot to believe a word that comes out of Israel - it's all bullshit, designed to start a war.

themselves.

; - )

Apparently so.

easy to treat-----poor kids-----but it is scary for them-----
itchy green discharge------the poor kids PANIC
TMI!

themselves.

Jews invented nukes.

why did they need the French to help them, the Jews never invented anything on their own, the maj. of their info came from German Universities and US Universities. Also because the Israel gov has a trigger finger, and will use them in a heartbeat.

Penelope-----you give yourself away-----you, very simply, post the Nazi propaganda written for you by Nazi war criminals---people just like you-------trash so jealous of the literate people of the world------ie ---JOOOOOS. Your crowd IS and ALWAYS was ----------ooooo.....shit

Last edited:

themselves.

Israel was not "wrong" about Iraq-----your hero pig sadaam
was killing lots of people and supporting world wide terrorism that involved your all time fave-----the murder of innocent children AND he was involved in the production of biological war fare AND
he had stores of your all time fave nitrogen mustard gas--------he was a typical kind of guy scum like you enjoy

Hussein wasn't the most pleasant, but marriage age was 18, and it was the US who killed over 1/2 million kids due to sanctions and refusal of giving chlorine for drinking water. When M. Albright (another Zionist heartless bitch , said yes it was worth it on 60 mins) you talk about Hussein. Now he didn't bomb twin towers, nor did he have a nuke plant started, contrary to Israel 's claim. Who gave him to the gas to use on the Iranians?

The only one benefiting from Iran not getting nuclear power is Israel, and I admire Iran's patience with Israel, with all the bad mouthing Israel has been doing to Iran in the last 20 some years.

Of course you ADMIRE iran-----it Is the IRANIAN HEZBOLLAH that engages in obscene mutilation murder to excite naz/meccaist bitches like you.

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif—who is scheduled to hold one-on-one talks with Kerry this evening in Vienna—”frequently shouts at Western diplomats” in such a forceful manner that bodyguards have hurriedly entered the negotiation room on occasion worried that an incident might occur, according to one Iranian diplomat involved in negotiations who spoke anonymously with the Iranian press earlier this week.

On one occasion, Zarif’s shouts were so loud that a member of the Iranian delegation entered the negotiation room to check on the players, according to the report, which was independently translated for the Free Beacon.

Upon entering, the Iranian official was informed by European Union Foreign Policy Chief Catherine Ashton, a chief western negotiator, that Zarif was just shouting and she had gotten used to it, according to an independent translation of the report.

The report of Zarif’s aggressive behavior is consistent with previous reports claiming that Iranian negotiators tend to treat their Western counterparts—particularly the Americans—with scorn.

Iranian diplomat Abbas Araghchi, another member of the negotiating team, is reported to have said in an interview that during past negotiations in Geneva, Zarif “shouted” at Kerry and spoke to him in a way that was likely “unprecedented” in the history of U.S. diplomacy.

Read more: Blog Report Top Iranian negotiator frequently screams at Kerry

There were dozens of stories about Saigon and Cholon prostitutes.....razors in their vajayjay, drugged GIs being handed over to VC, and of course the ""black dick" which was so horrible those infected were sent to Bangkok and listed as MIA to save their parents the shame. :laugh: I had a light-skinned little gal in the Bahnar ville at An Khe I'd try to see once a week....had to take her old man a carton of Pall Malls to stay in the family's good graces.

Last edited:

There were dozens of stories about Saigon and Chollon prostitutes.....razors in their vajayjay, drugged GIs being handed over to VC, and of course the ""black dick" which was so horrible those infected were sent to Bangkok and listed as MIA to save their parents the shame. :laugh: I had a light-skinned little gal in the Bahnar ville at An Khe I'd try to see once a week....had to take her old man a carton of Pall Malls to stay in the family's good graces.

I am so glad we are out of that miserable country------a little info for you-------in Israel (as I have been told by a doc who did a year there ) ----the boys are warned------"If you 'employ' an arab
whore and get clap-------we will TELL YOUR PARENTS" -----
the big threat seems to work to some extent

Forum List

Back