Kentucky Clerk Once Again Denies Gay Marriage License, Despite Federal Order

I don't care what she looks like. But, she might be concerned about statistics for older unemployed women trying to get rehired.
Now threatening people's livelihood because they disagree with you.
Nope...has nothing to do with disagreeing with ME...it has to do with someone not doing the job they were hired to do.

Rosa Parks was tired, Davis is a bitch. One went to jail so, are you up for number two?
Nice try. Above is your full post. Your meaning is not changed by context. We can all see you use ugly slurs against women. Do you hate women because they find you so repulsive?
I hate ***** for Christ, like Davis. And your quote of what I said was out of context, and therefore invalid.
Just stop, please. Don't behave like some of the RWrs here.

:slap:

She has a free will, a voice, an independence, and a right to be herself and to cherish and practice her personal beliefs.
Outside of her job working for a secular government. She can knock herself out for all I care, after hours, not on taxpayer time. The taxpayers don't pay her to Praise Jesus and Hate the Faggots.
Oh, now she hates faggots. Did I see that quoted somewhere? :dunno:

She's not in trouble for hating, she's in trouble for loving.
If she refused to marry Jews, would you be talking about her "loving"?

Using religion as an excuse for hatred. Despicable. I'm sure baby geebus is crying.
To gay activists:

We don't hate you we just don't want to be forced to celebrate the lifestyle that is killing you.
No one is forcing you to celebrate....just like straights aren't forcing me to celebrate their marriages.

Didn't read the whole thread but, did we ever get an response to what Whitehall posted? Ah the tolerant left.

"We have entire freaking cities and counties in the U.S. that call themselves "sanctuary areas" and refuse to enforce the federal law regarding illegal criminal aliens and the useful idiots on the left manage to find a single poor woman who thinks that freedom of religion trumps the homosexual agenda."

This woman is hideous and fat, they should sue her ass and ruin her.

ynr6qu580u4h686dyad3.jpg

You know she's a closeted lesbian.

MOREHEAD, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky clerk's office on Thursday again refused to issue a marriage license to a gay couple, in defiance of a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that legalized same-sex marriage across the country two months ago.

Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis has refused to issue any marriage licenses, citing her Christian faith and constitutional right to religious freedom, since the landmark decision in June.

Good for her. Shes standing up for what she believes.

No one is forcing you to celebrate....just like straights aren't forcing me to celebrate their marriages.
Check these out:

Mennonite couple files counter-lawsuit in fear of being forced to host same-sex weddings

Legislators tell school kids to celebrate homosexuality

As a liberal do you believe in freedom? Yes or no?

And consider this: 13 Gay Bakeries Refuse to Make Traditional Marriage Cake With the Message: 'Gay Marriage Is Wrong'

Do these bakers have the right to refuse?

Didn't read the whole thread but, did we ever get an response to what Whitehall posted? Ah the tolerant left.

"We have entire freaking cities and counties in the U.S. that call themselves "sanctuary areas" and refuse to enforce the federal law regarding illegal criminal aliens and the useful idiots on the left manage to find a single poor woman who thinks that freedom of religion trumps the homosexual agenda."
Fallacy of false derivative analogy.

ynr6qu580u4h686dyad3.jpg

MOREHEAD, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky clerk's office on Thursday again refused to issue a marriage license to a gay couple, in defiance of a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that legalized same-sex marriage across the country two months ago.

Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis has refused to issue any marriage licenses, citing her Christian faith and constitutional right to religious freedom, since the landmark decision in June.

So did Ma Barker.

These little town nothing hicks love the spot light.

Now, in her little meaningless life, she has power over other people and she's not about to let this go.

ynr6qu580u4h686dyad3.jpg

What exactly is it that she believes?

If Iowa's PA laws say the wedding business should accomodate all, then that's the law.

AB2567 goes too far in my opinion, while Communist and Tea Party organization mustbe treated the same when it come to employment or the use of public facilities.

Theodore Shoebat can sue the bakeries.

So that's a no then.

So that's a no then.
So that's a fail on your part to comprehend your fallacy.

ynr6qu580u4h686dyad3.jpg

You're not able to deduce that? I know you're smarter than that.

ynr6qu580u4h686dyad3.jpg

She believes she can merge state and organized religion. She is going to find out that leads to unemployment, fines, and possibly jail time.

ynr6qu580u4h686dyad3.jpg

She believes she can merge state and organized religion. She is going to find out that leads to unemployment, fines, and possibly jail time.

She's not merging anything. It's the federal govt that merged it.

ynr6qu580u4h686dyad3.jpg

She's not merging anything. It's the federal govt that merged it.
LGBT marring has nothing to do with organized religion. Her refusal to serve the public does have to do with her fusion of the two.

:slap:

She has a free will, a voice, an independence, and a right to be herself and to cherish and practice her personal beliefs.
Outside of her job working for a secular government. She can knock herself out for all I care, after hours, not on taxpayer time. The taxpayers don't pay her to Praise Jesus and Hate the Faggots.
Oh, now she hates faggots. Did I see that quoted somewhere? :dunno:

She's not in trouble for hating, she's in trouble for loving.
If she refused to marry Jews, would you be talking about her "loving"?
Would I? Would I?
Hair lip! :slap:

Forum List

Back