Kentucky Clerk Once Again Denies Gay Marriage License, Despite Federal Order

[
She does. I disagree with the rude comments about the woman's looks. Why behave like a RWr if one doesn't have to?
Halznut is hardly a RWr. Hazlnut is a far left nut case who rages about anything conservative, Christian and capitalist
I didn't say she was....I know she isn't. Therefore she shouldn't be acting like one.

If a so-called "Christian" (and I mean that in the LOOSEST of terms) cannot do his or her job due to their religious beliefs, then they have no business doing said job. You righties would say the same when it came to a Muslim's beliefs, I'm sure. ;)

[
She does. I disagree with the rude comments about the woman's looks. Why behave like a RWr if one doesn't have to?
Halznut is hardly a RWr. Hazlnut is a far left nut case who rages about anything conservative, Christian and capitalist
I didn't say she was....I know she isn't. Therefore she shouldn't be acting like one.
At another forum, Hazlnut claimed to be a male. However, there was evidence he was a bottom boy for all sorts of animals in the local barnyard. Stallions, Bulls, stud Llamas, Dogs, Donkeys, Goats, Rams, Boar and weasels all had been serviced by Hazlnut.

If a so-called "Christian" (and I mean that in the LOOSEST of terms) cannot do his or her job due to their religious beliefs, then they have no business doing said job. You righties would say the same when it came to a Muslim's beliefs, I'm sure. ;)
Oh, they flip out when a Muslim won't check out the pork chops and beer at Wal-Mart, but fuck the gays, we hate them, that's real faith...

being an agnostic RIGHTY I agree 100%.

if you don't like blood, don't be a butcher.

If you don't like guns, don't be a range officer

if you don't like gays, don't be a hair dresser or a marriage license clerk!

[
The operative words here are "like a RWr", which is what Hazlnut was doing.
Hazlnut is acting like a spiteful fairy. calling the clerk rude names. Hell hath no fury like a fairy scorned.

Well, I admit to not having read this entire thread, Fred.

But... oh no, she shouldn't. :slap:

The Rosa Parks comparison is a load of crap.

So yes, she should.
So, Rosa Parks didn't break the law? :dunno:
Rosa Parks was tired, Davis is a bitch. One went to jail so, are you up for number two?
So tolerant.... so suave... so, so Sussudio. :slap:
Tolerance stops at intolerance, especially when we are paying the bills. Now you know.
The woman is not being "intolerant", you intolerant buffoon. :slap:

She has a free will, a voice, an independence, and a right to be herself and to cherish and practice her personal beliefs.

[
Hazlnut is acting like a spiteful fairy. calling the clerk rude names. Hell hath no fury like a fairy scorned.
Acting just like a far right reactionary.

The Rosa Parks comparison is a load of crap.

So yes, she should.
So, Rosa Parks didn't break the law? :dunno:
Rosa Parks was tired, Davis is a bitch. One went to jail so, are you up for number two?
So tolerant.... so suave... so, so Sussudio. :slap:
Tolerance stops at intolerance, especially when we are paying the bills. Now you know.
The woman is not being "intolerant", you intolerant buffoon. :slap:

She has a free will, a voice, an independence, and a right to be herself and to cherish and practice her personal beliefs.
On her own time. On her own dime.

:slap:

Outside of her job working for a secular government. She can knock herself out for all I care, after hours, not on taxpayer time. The taxpayers don't pay her to Praise Jesus and Hate the Faggots.

[
Acting just like a far right reactionary.

far right reactionaries aren't known for calling Christian women fat cows or lesbians. That tends to be a proclivity of flaming fairies

Nice try. Above is your full post. Your meaning is not changed by context. We can all see you use ugly slurs against women. Do you hate women because they find you so repulsive?

Nice try. Above is your full post. Your meaning is not changed by context. We can all see you use ugly slurs against women. Do you hate women because they find you so repulsive?
I hate ***** for Christ, like Davis. And your quote of what I said was out of context, and therefore invalid.

And the far right does not against HRC, EW, DS, and so forth and so on. Own yourselves and your actions, kids. And you have a lefty telling another lefty to not act like the far right.

:slap:

Outside of her job working for a secular government. She can knock herself out for all I care, after hours, not on taxpayer time. The taxpayers don't pay her to Praise Jesus and Hate the Faggots.
Oh, now she hates faggots. Did I see that quoted somewhere? :dunno:

She's not in trouble for hating, she's in trouble for loving.

Forum List

Back