Kentucky Clerk Jailed for Contempt of Court

So far he hasn't screwed and impregnated his domestic employee and as for calling him "moon-beam" I bet you have no idea why that moniker was applied to him.

I have no doubt that you'd make such a bet. That's part and parcel of the idiocy for which your infamous.

The justice department just did not defend it, but until it was overturned, legally married same sex couples were still being deprived of federal benefits.

But only because they were entirely unqualified to receive those 'benefits'.

Apparently not.

The appearance resting upon what? The vote of a 9 member panel; wherein 5 of the 9 claimed otherwise?

ROFLMNAO!

NOOooo ... scamp.

I am speaking to the natural law, wherein the human species is designed with two distinct, but complementing genders. With each being respectively and specifically designed, to JOIN WITH the other... which is what stands as the standard of human sexuality and which is what defines Marriage as the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the subjective NEED of 5 deviant jurists and the degenerate populism they sought to provide assent.

Law, scout... can only serve justice where the law is OBJECTIVE. Where those tasked with the consideration of the law, fail to rise to the objective threshold essential to serve the best interests of the whole... they fail the service of justice, which is the singular purpose of law.

And sadly, for you and your intellectually less fortunate comrades... where a people cannot find justice through the system designed to provide for such, they seek it through other means... and this without exception and this observed throughout human history... remaining as consistent as the sun rising and setting. And this being the exclusive pre-cursor to bloody and horrific war. There is no other cause for war... war comes solely through this one avenue.

And here you are... publicly advocating for something you scarcely have the means to so much as imagine, let alone comprehend.

Now how cool is THAT?

Last edited:
"WASHINGTON -- Kim Davis, the Kentucky county clerk who went to jail this month for refusing to follow the law and issue a marriage license to a gay couple, was given an award at Friday night's conservative Values Voter Summit."

Obviously respect for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law is not a value acknowledged by most conservatives.

"WASHINGTON -- Kim Davis, the Kentucky county clerk who went to jail this month for refusing to follow the law and issue a marriage license to a gay couple, was given an award at Friday night's conservative Values Voter Summit."

Obviously ... conservatives.

Obviously. And this because Americans; which is to say those who seek to conserve the principles upon which the US Constitution is founded... reject foolish case law that is inevitably used to federally license degeneracy, and the Relativism that formed the majority in those votes by 9 member panels, illicitly acting as Supreme Legislators, wholly outside of anything at kinship with: American principle.

The thing to remember here, Reader, is that Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

"legal process ruling"?....that just sounds like legalese for lame excuse.

to be consistent all those saying she should resign should say the same about all the AGs who ignored the law.

No because the conflation you want to make makes no sense ...No one has made any legal case pursuant to what you are saying..so that is simply your uninformed opinion..

No its not "legalese" actually its the rulings by the method our Nation has used for two hundred years plus to resolve conflicts ...what is four years old is Numb nuts Kim Davis converting to some Apostolic sect.. Great you converted and now you want to run the County Office according to your chosen Religion WTF is that ...Nonsense

I dont give a rat's ass if someone has made a legal case of it.............I'm talking about the hypocrisy of folks like you who condemn this woman who, for religious convictions, doesn't do one small aspect of her job......but you were most likely mum about AG's such as Brown not doing what he is hired by the people to do...what he probably took an OATH to do.

They had a simple work around option...which is now in place.....she was thrown in jail...when Brown faced no consequences, dont lawyers have something like a board of ethics?.....he should have been impeached and his law license taken away.

so its ok for Jerry Brown and other Attorney generals not to do their jobs and defend the laws of their states.......with no consequences whatsoever (to them anyway) ....but this woman needs to resign.

There has been no legal process ruling in the way you wish they would rule in any of those cases. You just want to change the subject...

In the case though of Kim Davis there have been rulings that make her position impossible...she wants to "serve God" , her version of God BUT she also at one and the same time wants to continue to be paid by taxes who after all are paid by all gay or straight or whatever...so therefore she needs to resign for Jesus...Its not complicated ...

"legal process ruling"?....that just sounds like legalese for lame excuse.

to be consistent all those saying she should resign should say the same about all the AGs who ignored the law.

Jerry Brown is a governor, not an AG (as suggested in your post prior the one directly above).

K. Harris is the AG of CA, and to my knowledge I do not know of any law either the Governor or the AG has violated.

If you have evidence post it, if it is your opinion, state why, if you lied or repeated a lie, STFU.

He WAS AG, Harris may be now and I believe did the same thing on the same case.......they took an oath of office which I believe they violated if not in letter then in spirit............they also should have faced disciplinary action by a board of ethics or something.

I dont give a rat's ass

Fortunately you are not the Constitution... The Constitution is the Rightful authority to organize and structure Government business not whoever happens to be the Clerk and his or her Religious or metaphysical beliefs new age or whatever...The Constitution rules....

I dont give a rat's ass

Fortunately you are not the Constitution... The Constitution is the Rightful authority to organize and structure Government business not whoever happens to be the Clerk and his or her Religious or metaphysical beliefs new age or whatever...The Constitution rules....

I'm not arguing that point with you...I think your wrong on what the constitution says, but thats not the point

The point I'm trying to make is people like you are being two-faced.....because you did not condemn AG's like Brown when he ALSO did not do his job.

Forum List

Back