Kellyanne Conway Owns NBC Chuck Todd

And since the mall is a no-fly zone, except for government I'm Leary of any aerials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah ya know, I'm going to go with that one actually. It makes perfect sense that there isn't a lot of aerials when one thinks about security.

Alas that means basically we'll never know. On the plus side for me it's not a burning issue of contention - and I also understand that the WH's statement included both in person and online viewership.

Maybe someday the whiners will learn English comprehension, this is what happens when we let the schools teach liberal politics and theory instead of what actually needs to be taught. :( I'm not sure even Trump can fix that disaster, but if he opens up voucher schooling maybe the people can do it.
Even factorying in TV viewership, it's still a lie as more people watched Obama's first inauguration on TV. Even factorying in streaming, it's still a lie because more people streamed Obama's inauguration.

What we do know is that Trump's ego bruises easily and guides him to lie about something as silly as this because of his insatiable need to be the biggest and the bestest.

Again does it matter? I can say that I didn't watch Obama's but I did watch Trump's so that's 1, and it only counts as one, even though my husband and son and I all watched it together so technically it's 3, but whatever.

I don't see Trump going on about it personally, what I see is the media keeps bringing it up and ignoring all the other good shit he's doing - just like Kellyanne said. You might choose to ignore that bullshit from the media but I'm not going to, specially not me, I hate the media and have for over 20 years - see my sig. Be happy I'm not the President, I'd be all over their shit constantly pointing out their lies, deflections, and misleading stories in an attempt to completely destroy them vs doing what needs to be done while basically ignoring their bullshit. Thankfully American's are waking up, the MSM's trust factors are horrid, and this President posts directly to us so we don't need their stupid shit anymore.

Again does it matter? I can say that I didn't watch Obama's but I did watch Trump's so that's 1, and it only counts as one, even though my husband and son and I all watched it together so technically it's 3, but whatever.

I don't see Trump going on about it personally, what I see is the media keeps bringing it up and ignoring all the other good shit he's doing - just like Kellyanne said. You might choose to ignore that bullshit from the media but I'm not going to, specially not me, I hate the media and have for over 20 years - see my sig. Be happy I'm not the President, I'd be all over their shit constantly pointing out their lies, deflections, and misleading stories in an attempt to completely destroy them vs doing what needs to be done while basically ignoring their bullshit. Thankfully American's are waking up, the MSM's trust factors are horrid, and this President posts directly to us so we don't need their stupid shit anymore.
It matters on several layers. For one, the president bald-faced lied. For another, the reason he lied; that being his frail ego was hurt (again). Which leads us to the crux of the issue, that being he does not possess the temperament to be president.

For example, he won the election and that's not good enough for him. He actually wants to spend money on an investigation to hunt for illegals who voted -- just so he can boast about winning the popular vote as well as the electoral college vote.

No he didn't lie, he said exactly what he said; both online and in person - shits like you and in the media clearly don't understand English - learn it cause we're speaking it.

Have to pull up another issue to deflect? Alright. How about i don't give a shit if the right, left, Mexico, or Russia commuted voter fraud, if it happened it needs to be investigated. Who the fuck else would investigate it? Why not Trump? Hillary sent Stein in to investigate voter fraud, now you're bitching that Trump's taking it nationwide? Amusing.

How many times was she supposed to say the crowd size portrayed by the press was a lie?

She may have kicked his ass but she clearly did not teach him a lesson.
She didn't kick his ass...........She's a conservative ideologue and conservatism have been wrong thru out history!!!

No he didn't lie, he said exactly what he said; both online and in person - shits like you and in the media clearly don't understand English - learn it cause we're speaking it.

Have to pull up another issue to deflect? Alright. How about i don't give a shit if the right, left, Mexico, or Russia commuted voter fraud, if it happened it needs to be investigated. Who the fuck else would investigate it? Why not Trump? Hillary sent Stein in to investigate voter fraud, now you're bitching that Trump's taking it nationwide? Amusing.
83d75fc34879ba0c7f896e0f25dee919.jpg

~rolls eyes~

Silly fruit loops dropping Godwin's law all over the place. Sometimes I think they use the Swastika more than Hitler did...

More people watched Obama in person, on TV, and streaming. Trump lied.

Because it's a waste of money. There's no evidence that voter fraud is that widespread. His only motivation is that he deludes himself into believing it is because his frail ego can't handle losing the popular vote.

Good luck with that

Have you seen any Unicorns lately?

-Geaux

Actually Faun I do not think it's a waste of money, nor do I think it has anything to do with the MSM's stupid cover story about crowd size.

It actually has to do with reassuring American's faith in the election process. You can say that you don't think there was any fraud all you want, but the majority of the country is worried about voter fraud - from Putin got Trump elected, to the RNC or DNC cheated, to illegals voting. Everyday people are harping something. It needs to be investigated and any loopholes or problems need to be fixed so we're not worried about this every 4 years.

Actually Faun I do not think it's a waste of money, nor do I think it has anything to do with the MSM's stupid cover story about crowd size.

It actually has to do with reassuring American's faith in the election process. You can say that you don't think there was any fraud all you want, but the majority of the country is worried about voter fraud - from Putin got Trump elected, to the RNC or DNC cheated, to illegals voting. Everyday people are harping something. It needs to be investigated and any loopholes or problems need to be fixed so we're not worried about this every 4 years.
9bc3ca43311132fd2fdeb3af834c12da.jpg

Like I been saying Trump isn't a Republican, he's also not a modern Democrat. He's been a Democrat, as an Independent (many times), Reform Party, (semi-tea-party), and a Republican. He is a /true/ American, not a purebred, but a mutt like a damn lot of us (see my sig) Thing about mutts, they tend to live longer than pure breeds, also tend to pick up the good traits from them and lose a good deal of the inherent problems as well :)

Good luck with that

Have you seen any Unicorns lately?

-Geaux
Spicer, speaking on behalf of the Trump administration, said...

"So, let's just take the Nielsen ratings, which are 31 million and add it to CNN, 16.9 million. That's a little higher. So, I'm just saying, I'm not -- you're asking me for numbers, there's just two entities together."

Sean Spicer’s defense of himself and explanation of Donald Trump’s sensitivity, annotated

48 million for Trump. But comparing apples to apples, Obama had 38 million TV viewers in 2009 plus 21 million live streams on CNN for a total of 59 million.

Nearly 31 Million Americans Watch President Donald Trump's Inauguration

Web traffic soars for Barack Obama inauguration

Bear in mind that streams are not the same as concurrent viewers, but I'm using the figures put out by the Trump administration.

A majority of the country wants Trump to release his tax returns. So if we're going to suggest Trumps acts on what a majority of Americans want, let's see those returns.

Regardless, there remains no evidence of widespread voter fraud. When Jill Stein sued for a recount, even Trump's own lawyers argued that.

9bc3ca43311132fd2fdeb3af834c12da.jpg
Please stop posting debunked nonsense.

Forum List

Back