Kellyanne Conway Owns NBC Chuck Todd

The non-media left keeps showing a supposed time lapse that shows "the extent of the crowd" I find it interesting that the aerial view blurs before the folks start leaving - and what I find interesting is that if you look at the tiny screens it doesn't appear to be Trump speaking on either frame before nor after the blur. My general impression is that they very well could have cut out video from his speech.

That said, I don't give enough of a shit about this non-issue to bother looking into it more than I already have, frankly I just don't have time I'm willing to waste on this crap.

I do find it curious that even despite all the hoopla about this, you cannot find a single aerial view photo /except/ the one CNN put out before the speech started. That's rather convenient isn't it? No one else finds that a bit odd? Do I trust the media's telling the truth here? Hell no - and that has nothing at all to do with Trump. The media is complete shit and I've been saying that for well over two decades now. I also note that many people have come forward saying that they waited in line to get through security for 4-5 hours and ultimately didn't get through in time to see the speech. (They're pissed off about it, even saying that it was done on purpose, but I think they just planned poorly - everyone on the planet should have known the security was going to be insane for this thing.)

I think the difference between the Obama crowd and the Trump crowd is that the Obama crowd got there far earlier than the Trump crowd. That doesn't mean they didn't get there...it simply means they weren't there for hours before hand. Whether that was because of tightened security...or because liberal protestors tried to block people from getting to the event...I really don't know...nor do I really care! This is a non issue that's been pushed by liberal news outlets that are still upset that their candidate wasn't standing behind that podium addressing an adoring crowd instead of Donald Trump!

Even from a different angle it's impossible that your photo and the photo taken from behind Trump were taken at the same time because it's obvious there are a lot more people in the shot from behind Trump. The empty space all down the left side of your photo isn't there in the photo from behind Trump.
No, it is not obvious and it doesn't become obvious because you lie and say it is. It's from a completely different angle and even makes it look as though the crowd went all the way back to the Washington monument even though we know for a fact, it didn't.

And again, if he filled the mall, there would be photographic evidence of such from the aerial view which was a camera that was shooting the entire time.

And in case it missed your notice, there is no such footage.

Because it never happened.

That's why you nuts keep referring to the ground level shot because it hides the gaps. Meanwhile, I posted a photo from high above which was taken during Trump's speech, when the crowd would have been near, or even at, its highest count.

The picture you posted was the one taken at about noon time...the picture showing Trump's speech was taken at a later time. It's obvious that more people had arrived at that point. Since there was a concerted effort put forth by certain liberal losers to disrupt the event that isn't hard to understand why that might have occurred.
Let's see your evidence of the exact time each photo was taken....

Let's see your evidence that the crowd grew immensely from when he first started speaking to just minutes later...

And lastly, let's see the aerial view of a packed mall....

Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke as usual.
I point out ... Oldstyle failed to produce any of the evidence I challenged him to show.

:dance:

I can't "produce" something that doesn't seem to exist! What I can do is look at the photos we DO seem to have and very quickly come to the conclusion that CNN was comparing two crowds that peaked at totally different times and claiming that turnout for Trump was sparse. Quite frankly the second picture...taken from behind Trump...should not look like it does if it were taken at the same time as the first, CNN picture! It's obvious that the crowd has filled in substantially from before.

You challenge me to produce evidence that first CNN photo was the "peak" crowd for Trump? I challenge you to produce evidence that it was! Show me an aerial view of the mall taken at the same time as the photo of Trump taken from behind that "proves" that the mall hadn't filled in!
If there is no aerial image of a full mall, it's because the mall was never full. That was not a camera snapping pictures, it was a video feed. And what I actually challenged you to do, was to show the crowd swelled massively as in just a few minutes as the gigapixel image was taken at about 12:08 and Trump began speaking at 12:02. He'll, you can't even prove the crowd didn't reach its maximum at 12:00 for the swearing in.

And again, you lied, claiming the photo I posted was from before Trump gave his speech; which as the image shows, is patently a false claim.

And lastly, the gigapixel is at a different angle. To demonstrate just how significant that is, the gigapixel makes it appear as though the crowd extends all the way back to the Washington monument; when in fact, we know the crowd was no further back than the white structure, which is little more than half way down the mall.

If truth were your side, you wouldn't be lying.

The photo you posted is from a different angle.

Secondly, the aerial image I posted of Trump's inauguration was taken while he was speaking and was at, or about, maximum crowd size.

Thirdly, the image from Trump's inauguration, as thin as the crowd was, only went as far back as that white structure. That's only about half way to the Washington monument. That white structure wasn't there during Obama’s inauguration and his crowd filled the mall all the way back to the Washington monument.

Fourthly, no one's been able to produce an aerial shot showing the mall filled to capacity because it never did fill up more than the aerial image I posted.

Fifth, you're dealing with alternative facts.

Sixth, Trump, through his press secretary, lied again.

Seventh, keep re-reading this post until reality sets in.

Even from a different angle it's impossible that your photo and the photo taken from behind Trump were taken at the same time because it's obvious there are a lot more people in the shot from behind Trump. The empty space all down the left side of your photo isn't there in the photo from behind Trump.
No, it is not obvious and it doesn't become obvious because you lie and say it is. It's from a completely different angle and even makes it look as though the crowd went all the way back to the Washington monument even though we know for a fact, it didn't.

And again, if he filled the mall, there would be photographic evidence of such from the aerial view which was a camera that was shooting the entire time.

That's why you nuts keep referring to the ground level shot because it hides the gaps. Meanwhile, I posted a photo from high above which was taken during Trump's speech, when the crowd would have been near, or even at, its highest count.

The picture you posted was the one taken at about noon time...the picture showing Trump's speech was taken at a later time. It's obvious that more people had arrived at that point. Since there was a concerted effort put forth by certain liberal losers to disrupt the event that isn't hard to understand why that might have occurred.

Let's see your evidence that the crowd grew immensely from when he first started speaking to just minutes later...

I point out ... Oldstyle failed to produce any of the evidence I challenged him to show.

One of my best friends went there. His pictures are amazing. There were wall to wall people everywhere just as Trump says there was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my best friends went there. His pictures are amazing. There were wall to wall people everywhere just as Trump says there was.

Depends where one is standing. If they were up front, it may have seemed that way. But fortunately, we have photographic evidence that the mall was not full...

obama-trump-crowds.jpg

Depends where one is standing. If they were up front, it may have seemed that way. But fortunately, we have photographic evidence that the mall was not full...

obama-trump-crowds.jpg

What time were the pictures taken?

obama-trump-crowds.jpg

The one from Trump's inauguration was between 12:02 and 12:18.

And they were taken from above where you can really see the crowd?

No he's not a bird:) but his view was he was on the mall, which I'm very familiar with as my family is all from DC, and he walked it, but said it was just crazy. Hard to move around, and he did get a couple from benches where he could see over people's heads ( he's six feet). Looked pretty darn full. Regardless I'm kind of amazed that this discussion is causing so much argument.

obama-trump-crowds.jpg

I'm surprised with all the threats from crazy people to riot that there was as many as there were. I wanted to go, but if someone had accosted me I'd have hurt them, so I stayed away.

No he's not a bird:) but his view was he was on the mall, which I'm very familiar with as my family is all from DC, and he walked it, but said it was just crazy. Hard to move around, and he did get a couple from benches where he could see over people's heads ( he's six feet). Looked pretty darn full. Regardless I'm kind of amazed that this discussion is causing so much argument.

It's causing argument because Trump lied and claimed his was the biggest crowd evah because his frail ego can't tolerate someone doing better than him. It's an ongoing pattern with him.

obama-trump-crowds.jpg

I'm surprised with all the threats from crazy people to riot that there was as many as there were. I wanted to go, but if someone had accosted me I'd have hurt them, so I stayed away.

I'm sure some folks did stay away for such reasons. So what?

Then we cannot compare the crowds.

Not sure why we need to.

Not sure why we need to.

Not sure why we need to.

And since the mall is a no-fly zone, except for government I'm Leary of any aerials.

Not sure why we need to.

And since the mall is a no-fly zone, except for government I'm Leary of any aerials.

How do you explain the photos?

Not sure why we need to.

Because the president of the United States lied. He lied once when he said his crowd was the largest ever and he lied again when he said the media posted a photo misrepresenting the size of the crowd.

Not sure why we need to.

How do you explain the photos?

Obviously whoever took them was "approved" to be there. Which makes them suspect. Again, I'm not sure why anyone cares, it was a big party ;)

Ah ya know, I'm going to go with that one actually. It makes perfect sense that there isn't a lot of aerials when one thinks about security.

Alas that means basically we'll never know. On the plus side for me it's not a burning issue of contention - and I also understand that the WH's statement included both in person and online viewership.

Maybe someday the whiners will learn English comprehension, this is what happens when we let the schools teach liberal politics and theory instead of what actually needs to be taught. :( I'm not sure even Trump can fix that disaster, but if he opens up voucher schooling maybe the people can do it.

Not sure why we need to.

Those pictures were taken from the top of the Washington Monument. No drones or flying things required.

Forum List

Back