Kellyanne Conway attacks female MSNBC host over coverage of Roy Moore scandal

Kellyanne Conway just had a total meltdown while targeting a female host on MSNBC over the network's coverage of the Roy Moore scandal, which quickly resulted in the presidential counsel getting fact-checked over her remarks.

Well I agree with her in a backhand kinda way ... I wish the MSM was telling America how the tax bill actually HURTS their kids' educations and increased their debt.

I love how "news" outlets with zero credibility are allowed to "fact check" people they seek to destroy.

I watch a little Steph almost daily .. she's correct - PLENTY of tax reform coverage. She also kinda hot :)

Kellyanne is an idiot

#AlternativeFacts

Stephanie%20Ruhle.jpg

Kellyanne Conway just had a total meltdown while targeting a female host on MSNBC over the network's coverage of the Roy Moore scandal, which quickly resulted in the presidential counsel getting fact-checked over her remarks.

Dear rsexaminer
It's more tragic than triumphant that both sides have equal right and wrong going on.

Sure it's wrongful for a DA to get away with both (1) coercing underage girls in the case of the 14 year old
and (2) abusing power and politics to cover it up where the women were afraid to even come forward until recently with the Hollywood scandals breaking in the media
** NOTE: Rush Limbaugh pointed out that Roy Moore was a DEMOCRAT during that time, which recalls the same legal abuses and coverups of the Clinton early years

But the ministers and religious right who are more concerned with forgiving the past
and focusing on the principles that Roy Moore represents and defends in terms of INCLUDING prolife and proGod beliefs instead of excluding and attacking those,
I can TOTALLY understand why they don't believe this representation and influence should be lost
over violations he may have committed in the past. He STILL needs to redress those grievances
and resolve the abuses and causes of them.

But this could still be done while he continues to serve as a public leader to defend the other beliefs that his constituents rely on him to represent.

I am even thinking to write letters to Cruz and other Congress reps
asking for some kind of commission to compel these officials to resolve grievances with the complainants and victims,
so we can restore justice and keep the leadership roles at the same time.

I just read and posted an article Amazing story (on many levels): Grandmother who raised grandson disabled after shooting
about a grandmother forgiving the shooting death of her only daughter
that left her to raise a grandson with debilitating birth defects,
and what this woman says when she speaks with men in prison:
Saundra Adams said:
Saundra Adams starts her talk by telling the men that she believes in hope and forgiveness.
She says that she also believes a man should not be defined only by the worst act he has ever committed.
She plans to get into the reasons she long ago forgave Carruth and her conspirators later.

Clearly those who depend on Roy Moore to represent other issues equally important in public policy
see a lot more to his service to the public than just "the worst act he has ever committed" that doesn't determine everything he does.

I also agree with Trump Cruz Hannity and others, that if the allegations are true, he should do the "right thing" and own up to them.
Totally agree that "denying something true just for political convenience" is an ethical issue that would affect public office.
This issue should be RESOLVED so that Moore CAN serve the public without ethical or legal conflicts obstructing that duty and purpose.

Last edited:
She is my hero...way to go. Kick medias ass for their lopsidedness. Time to take them down so low that the faces begin to change in news coverage and reporting. Time for a major media shake up like this nation has never seen.

Kellyanne is an enemy combatant against our country. Why the fuck is MSNBC still putting her on the air? Screw ratings, do what's right.

An enemy combatant, seriously? Liberals called they want crazy people like you to stay off their side. :laugh:

Why won't the press attack joe biden for all the VIDEOS of him RECENTLY groping women and little girls.??? That's what kellyanne and roy need to say.

Why won't the press attack joe biden for all the VIDEOS of him RECENTLY groping women and little girls.??? That's what kellyanne and roy need to say.

why wont you learn what groping really is - too dumb ?

Forum List

Back