Why Do Liberals Want More Gun Laws? They Don't Enforce The Ones We Have..and Break Them...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
EXCLUSIVE: Obama Rarely Prosecuted Criminals Who Sought To Buy Guns Illegally

"More than 100,000 convicted felons or other “prohibited persons” tried to buy guns each year during President Barack Obama’s administration by lying on their applications, but the Justice Department only considered prosecuting about 30 to 40 people each year.

The Obama administration may have publicly aligned itself with anti-gun activists, but it consistently turned a blind eye to prosecute known criminals who tried to buy guns."

That's understandable / obvious considering Barry ran / sold guns to The Muslim Brotherhood, the PLO, Al Qaeda, ISIS, and Mexican Drug Cartels....

It's a feather in their cap and nothing more. It's as transparent and useless as they are. They call Trump a dictator but yet they want guns confiscated....weird.

It's a feather in their cap and nothing more. It's as transparent and useless as they are. They call Trump a dictator but yet they want guns confiscated....weird.
Not just that, but they want police to have the guns while protesting the police for abuses. Talk about whack out libs..

Not just that, but they want police to have the guns while protesting the police for abuses. Talk about whack out libs..

Please . If it was up to the cons you wouldn’t even have these checks! Those 100,000 felons would be able to have their guns .

Nice of you to admit gun laws do work .

Please . If it was up to the cons you wouldn’t even have these checks! Those 100,000 felons would be able to have their guns .

If it was up to me, there wouldn't be felons any more.

guillotine.jpg

guillotine.jpg

You should move to the Mid East then.

guillotine.jpg

I lived there for 5 1/2 years, and crime there was almost non existent. There were a few stupid liberals(redundant statement again), but they either lost their hand or head, depending on the crime....

guillotine.jpg

I lived there for 5 1/2 years, and crime there was almost non existent. There were a few stupid liberals(redundant statement again), but they either lost their hand or head, depending on the crime....

Great . Except they trade freedom for that “safety”.

"More than 100,000 convicted felons or other “prohibited persons” tried to buy guns each year during President Barack Obama’s administration by lying on their applications, but the Justice Department only considered prosecuting about 30 to 40 people each year.

The Obama administration may have publicly aligned itself with anti-gun activists, but it consistently turned a blind eye to prosecute known criminals who tried to buy guns."

That's understandable / obvious considering Barry ran / sold guns to The Muslim Brotherhood, the PLO, Al Qaeda, ISIS, and Mexican Drug Cartels....
It’s all about the law abiding citizens and taking away the one tool used to prevent tyranny.

guillotine.jpg

I wouldn't need any guns if the bad guys were executed. Isnt that a fair trade?

guillotine.jpg

Good guys wh guns become bad guys with guns as soon as the gun is used for bad .

guillotine.jpg

Good guys wh guns become bad guys with guns as soon as the gun is used for bad .
Good guys with sticks become bad guys with sticks as soon as the stick is used for bad.

guillotine.jpg

Bad guys with cars run over people on a NYC bridge...Shall all cars be banned?

Here we go again with literally the dumbest argument someone can make against sensible gun laws.

Liberals could care less about guns. Liberals HATE anyone who isn't liberal and vomit their hatred in many ways. One is attacking anything important to their opponents like religion, statues, guns, fishing, hunting, etc. etc. This is why counter arguments about how more gun laws won't solve the problem bounce off liberals, its not about reducing gun violence, its about attacking something the right values.

No . But we do license drivers , regulate cars, register cars , transfer titles to cars .

How about we do that with guns too?

No . But we do license drivers , regulate cars, register cars , transfer titles to cars .

How about you go pound sand commie.

How about you go pound sand commie.

Awww What’s the matter snowflake ? Put a big hole in the stupid “car” analogy ?

Liberals want to disarm Americans and to enforce a commie dictatorship.

Forum List

Back