Keith Halloran (D) Wishes Palin was on Stevens' plane!!!!

oh this is too funny! :rofl:

the New Hampshire GOP is using this tasteless joke as a serious wish of death? :lol:

went to their page. This is the same GOP that had Meldrim Thompson and The Manchester Union Leader under William Loeb ?

too friggin' funny -- using a tasteless joke as a cheap political ploy for votes? Using Ted Stevens' death to get votes?

:rofl:

gawd, I miss going up to NH

All Democrats feel that, he just had the balls to say it

You are such an ass hole. You have no idea what any Democrat thinks. And for your information I detest Sara Palin yet I would never think anything like that, let alone say it. The woman has young children and there are people in her life that love and need her.

Next time don't speak of what you don't know. But you do that every single day, don't you?? And this goes for the morons that thanked you too. Bunch of idiots.

I don't think he meant you personally, unless of course you have balls. Then ...well..nm.

someone forget to use the inner voice ....really tacky that someone would wish anyone dead....but i do see bumperstickers..that say 'imagine no liberals'

I take those stickers to mean imagine if they weren't liberal... <shrug>

one care find bu,per stickers (and buttons and t-shirts and coffee mugs) on conservative sites that sell such things with sentiments like;

club liberals, not sandwiches
make America a better place, kill a liberal
I accelerate for liberals

the word "liberal" with a target on it

the word "liberal" with "got ammo?"

nuke france
nuke ny
nuke canada

ann coulter said her biggest regret about 9/11 was that they didn't kill everyone at the new yorks times

when that kennedy family died in a plane crash a number of years ago I heard (on radio talk shows) and read (on message boards) numerous mockign comments where-in cons revealed their desire for more democrats and liberals to have been on that plane

a few years ago tere was a dirty bomb scare in the North East and cons danced in the streets at the joyful thought of all those dead liberals

Don't you think that's a little different? Those bumber stickers generalized a group, what this guy said was personal.

the New Hampshire GOP is using this tasteless joke as a serious wish of death? :lol:

went to their page. This is the same GOP that had Meldrim Thompson and The Manchester Union Leader under William Loeb ?

too friggin' funny -- using a tasteless joke as a cheap political ploy for votes? Using Ted Stevens' death to get votes?

You could say the same about the dems using Ted Kennedy's death to pass the healthcare montrosity.

who cares? Paul whatever his name is a nobody and a loser. Nuts say things like this all the time.

what is interesting is your feigned moral outrage. :lol:

shocked!:eek:

I call out somebody for posting something that is completely outragous, indefensible and disgusting. And you go after me? :lol::rofl::lol:

I shouldn't even give you the "tickle your nuts" pleasure of responding.

But I'm bored... :eusa_whistle:

You could say the same about the dems using Ted Kennedy's death to pass the healthcare montrosity.

in that case using the memory of a person to help pass a bill? we've done it for most every dead President as well as Kennedy..

this story is about using cheap political points to attack another.

I know it is difficult for some people to grasp but there are distinctions between doing something in memory of the deceased and using the deceased as a weapon to attack.

Doubtful he even said it. A non story.

Even if it was an imposter that said it. IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!. The point is that it was said in the first place. It should not be defended, excused or written off.

Doubtful he even said it. A non story.

Even if it was an imposter that said it. IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!. The point is that it was said in the first place. It should not be defended, excused or written off.

tasteless jokes are now crimes? what do you suggest -- stoning or gas chamber? :lol:

gawd, the right is always defending talk show hosts and news creeps, but attacking tasteless jokes by nobodys or comedians.

:lol:
How did I know this would turn into a cage match between the usual suspects?

I love this place. :lol:

Shit!!!! Here comes MODBERT ...
cage-match.jpg

Forum List

Back