'Keep violent people in jail': Washington DC police chief says

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
An average of 11 prior arrests for murderers in D.C.
We clearly see what happens when you allow the left to infest your local councils and boards.

'Keep violent people in jail': Washington DC police chief says average homicide suspect has ELEVEN prior arrests before committing a murder - as crime rates surge​

• Robert Contee said the solution to DC's crime wave is to lock-up violent thugs
  • The nation's capital has seen a sharp rise in crimes including arson and robberies
  • He spoke as the capital withdrew an unpopular bill to soften criminal penalties

The Washington DC Police Chief has slammed lenient law enforcement tactics for allowing the nation's capital to be plagued by violent criminals.

Robert Contee revealed that the average homicide suspect has a shocking eleven prior arrests before they commit a murder.

'What we've got to do, if we really want to see homicides go down, is keep bad guys with guns in jail,' he said.

We clearly see what happens when you allow the left to infest your local councils and boards.

'Keep violent people in jail': Washington DC police chief says average homicide suspect has ELEVEN prior arrests before committing a murder - as crime rates surge​

• Robert Contee said the solution to DC's crime wave is to lock-up violent thugs
  • The nation's capital has seen a sharp rise in crimes including arson and robberies
  • He spoke as the capital withdrew an unpopular bill to soften criminal penalties

It's an indictment of our current situation that this has to be even said.

The conviction of our current situation will come from those bashing him for saying it.

But but but they could be rehabilitated after twelve times. Besides, we have the world's largest incarceration rate so the only sensible thing to do is to let violent thugs out again and again and again. And, if that doesn't work out we can take everyone's guns away.

Simple logic based on political rhetoric is not the answer. The fact remains homicides are done by people with no prior record. Extending jail time because they have prior convictions and they might commit a murder is the simple solution. Sounds like the right just wants to put them away forever and due process does not matter. Sounds un-American to me.

It's an indictment of our current situation that this has to be even said.

The conviction of our current situation will come from those bashing him for saying it.
My first thought....How bad is it when something so obvious even has to be stated?

It's DC so.....

dindu.jpeg

If they are kept locked up, then they can't be outside shooting people...how will the democrats push gun control if these guys are locked up?

Simple logic based on political rhetoric is not the answer. The fact remains homicides are done by people with no prior record. Extending jail time because they have prior convictions and they might commit a murder is the simple solution. Sounds like the right just wants to put them away forever and due process does not matter. Sounds un-American to me.

Huh.

Going about your life and getting shot in the face for nothing more than being in the wrong place at the wrong time by some loser thug that's had 11 prior chances to get out and do well sounds un-American to me.

Huh.

Going about your life and getting shot in the face for nothing more than being in the wrong place at the wrong time by some loser thug that's had 11 prior chances to get out and do well sounds un-American to me.

So is 11 the cut off or is 10 the cut off where the person is in jail for life. It also depends on what the priors were. Does the system create the criminal or does the society? With that many priors , most people will not get hired or lead a normal life. Prior murders will usually lead to life in jail or being put to death.

So you tell me what is the cutoff ?

So is 11 the cut off or is 10 the cut off where the person is in jail for life. It also depends on what the priors were. Does the system create the criminal or does the society? With that many priors , most people will not get hired or lead a normal life. Prior murders will usually lead to life in jail or being put to death.

Cut off schmutt off. You can prance all about with your silly deflections all you like. I've got time.

Manson tried that fucked up psychobabble on anyone dumb enough to listen for decades and convinced more than a few because he was an excellent ambassador for evil, Whaaa I'm a product of society! Boooowhooo ima mirror of yer souls...wha.

I have an idea so fucking simple, it might just work!

Don't be a criminal. And if you fuck up and become a criminal, don't fuck up 10 more times. Take the lessen, buckle up and move on. Maybe if you play your cards responsibly and live a little better you won't have to whine and dribble about having 11 priors on a job app. I've seen it work.

Extra free advice that makes sense: Stop fucking tattooing stupid shit on your stupid fuckin face. If you ask me for a job with "suck my dick" on your eyelid- I ain't hiring you either.

What would really work is to forget prisons, which obviously don't work at all, and quickly execute anyone found guilty of any major crime.

No, they are not. Homicides, not suicides, are usually performed by someone with a criminal record.

Hopefully somewhere before the criminal hurts, robs, or kills someone you know.

No, they are not. Homicides, not suicides, are usually performed by someone with a criminal record.
Homicide is just the killing of another person in its definition. Then its up to the police to investigate and the legal system to determine if a prosecutable crime was committed and pursue a verdict. There can be an accidental homicide which would require an investigation to determine if it was truly accidental or that it should be submitted to the prosecutor's office.

Homicide is just the killing of another person in its definition. Then its up to the police to investigate and the legal system to determine if a prosecutable crime was committed and pursue a verdict. There can be an accidental homicide which would require an investigation to determine if it was truly accidental or that it should be submitted to the prosecutor's office.

That doesn't change the fact that most homicides are done by criminals with existing records, even ones involving domestic violence.

My brother is a prosecutor, and he says in most cases the victim's criminal history is usually a bit smaller than the perpetrator's.

Forum List

Back