Keep a Word, Delete a Word

Status
Not open for further replies.
My original thread was deleted while I was out of town, and two members started new ones. Several members have suggested that since I started the original one, that I should be the author of the new one. I don't want to create a stir, but if it is possible to merge theirs with mine, I would be grateful. If it isn't possible, then whatever Moderation suggests will be fine.

Keep Word/Delete Word

Start with two words, i.e.: Football game

Next person deletes one word and adds new one to keep phrase meaningful, i.e.: Football score

Next person does same, i.e.: score board

I'll start it:

Score board

I take ZERO credit for this thread, it was the brainchild of Mertex and all credit for the fun you encounter in this game should go to her.

The game is played simply by using the two words posted, keep one, delete one and add a new word.

For example:

Mertex Rocks

Changes to

Mertex Rules

Changes to

House Rules

So to start, and to thank Mertex , we start with the two words that express my deep appreciation to the original OP

Thanks Mertex

It has been suggested to me by several members, including you, to start a new one and have yours and the other one merged. I have started a new one, and I will contact Admin to see if they will merge them. Thanks.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/306388-keep-word-delete-word-ii.html

I take ZERO credit for this thread, it was the brainchild of Mertex and all credit for the fun you encounter in this game should go to her.

The game is played simply by using the two words posted, keep one, delete one and add a new word.

For example:

Mertex Rocks

Changes to

Mertex Rules

Changes to

House Rules

So to start, and to thank Mertex , we start with the two words that express my deep appreciation to the original OP

Thanks Mertex

It has been suggested to me by several members, including you, to start a new one and have yours and the other one merged. I have started a new one, and I will contact Admin to see if they will merge them. Thanks.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/306388-keep-word-delete-word-ii.html

Whatever works

Just happy the games back

I'd rather not see them merged. I prefer this one remain up - but the concern is duly noted... lol

Where were we?

Controlling Poster

(Horrible punctuation, bub.)

Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back