Keep a Word, Delete a Word

Status
Not open for further replies.
slow rider

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Cfj0_IBMfGQ]Foghat - Slow Ride (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for re-starting the thread. I have been out of town for the past week, and hadn't been able to post. I'm so glad y'all like this thread, let's keep it going!

out house

luck out

Mertex, I will have this deleted so you can start the followup thread if you wish

Didn't want to steal your thunder but a lot of people were missing this, so I put my big butt in and started it.

Let me know, or maybe the mods could just change the OP status?

Call out

Thanks for re-starting the thread. I have been out of town for the past week, and hadn't been able to post. I'm so glad y'all like this thread, let's keep it going!

out house

luck out

Mertex, I will have this deleted so you can start the followup thread if you wish

Didn't want to steal your thunder but a lot of people were missing this, so I put my big butt in and started it.

No, don't delete it. I'm glad that the thread is popular and that so many like it and want to keep it going. It doesn't matter that you started it - we'll just keep it going.

Cop out

out house

luck out

Call out

Since the flame zone is not an area where guests are able to lurk, may I suggest it be placed back in the general forum?

I've seen a lot of guest readers in that previous general forum thread.

luck out

Call out

Since the flame zone is not an area where guests are able to lurk, may I suggest it be placed back in the general forum?

I've seen a lot of guest readers in that previous general forum thread.

Oh, by all means, I thought it was flame zone previously so I put it here. I'll contact some mods to make it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back