KC Police shoot pregnant black woman.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Oh boy, what a conundrum for the BLM crowd. To riot or not to riot?

Supposedly the woman was unarmed and cops shot her five times, according to a black eye witness who didn’t start filming until after it happened. (Yes, a gun was found near the car where it happened.)

The woman survived. I assume she lost the baby.

So will the left mobilize BLM to riot over a “clump of cells”?

Black females are usually impregnated. And like Brown people, they are so fat as f@ck. The question is who is doing this and what for? I mean if a Black said the government will give her this and that if pregnant, I would be like, I don't know if I can shoot a load into something so grotesque.

I just wish the chick/thing recording would just STFU!!!!
I'sa a medical assistant!!! They done shot her 4 time ana handcuff...my 1 yeh old son sawed everting,my's 10 yeh od saw it to's,and my 13 yeh old son is in da store to!!!

Lady,no one believes you're a medical assistant,if you were you would have offered to assist.
Instead you just flap your gums.

Supposedly the woman was unarmed and cops shot her five times, according to a black eye witness who didn’t start filming until after it happened. (Yes, a gun was found near the car where it happened.)

So, a black woman was shot....but a baby was aborted....

6i4b2l.jpg

The BB was armed
She will sue now and laugh to the bank

Well I called it, she had a gun.

However theHawk has to admit when he’s wrong. I fell for the fake news that she was pregnant.

View attachment 654448

Just remember, when you see people outraged about something that happens to a blackie just give it a minute to get the whole story because 99% of the time it's overinflated and the darkie was shot because they were doing some criminal shit.

If blacks stopped breaking the law you'd never hear about them.

I don't care what the facts are! Them cops are screeeeeeeeeeewed!

"Hands up, Don't shoot" was a lie.

So we don't take "eyewitness accounts" at face value anymore...

Last edited:
Supposedly she was unarmed but a gun was found. How does that work? You could say with a certain degree of accuracy "supposedly she was armed". Is it possible the media is taking sides in this incident?

Last edited:
Supposedly she was unarmed but a gun was found. How does that work? You could say with a certain degree of accuracy "supposedly she was armed". Is it possible the media is taking sides in this incident?
They found the gun in the body cam footage...it was in the last place you'd expect to find it in the shooting of an unarmed black woman...

Screenshot_20220712-163510-094.png

Missouri State Highway Patrol Sgt. Andy Bell expressed doubts to KCUR radio over claims Hale might be pregnant.

He reaffirmed the reason for Hale's apprehension, namely that the vehicle, description and license plate matched that of a car used in a Kansas City, Kansas, robbery.

On Wednesday, In a tweet the Mayor of Kansas City, Missouri, Quinton Lucas expressed his gratitude for the prosecutor's statement and release of the image.

Lying eyewitness. Who could have foreseen it?

So, a similar conundrum for the right. Rejoice that a black person was shot or riot because an unborn baby was lost.
Oh, you have me all wrong.

Rejoice because another worthless idiot got removed from the earth. Rejoice because another would-be worthless idiot got removed from the earth.

It's a win/win for me.

Forum List

Back