Kayleigh McEnany Warns Americans : The Top Leadership of the FBI Can Target You

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
So, it’s very obvious that the White House decided to carry out a “deep decontamination” of the FBI. We are watching the desperate struggle for annihilation in the highest echelons of power there.

Who will win? And HOW will the FBI leadership respond?

In any case, I would not advise President Trump to go to Dallas without a mask ...

Do we have a civil war or a moral apocalypse?

A state criminal who sent hundreds of thousands of innocent souls to heaven, a lustful sexual animal that forcibly penetrated a woman’s body with his dirty finger in the walls of Congress, and the nation is SILENT !!!

I think the country was overwhelmed by madness, or 5 G, controlling our behavior, has already started affecting us.

1588989321406.png

Well, and against the background of the fact that the upcoming fight against the “Kremlin agents of influence” has already been announced, I, an American citizen, exposing the lies and disseminating objective information about the enraged democratic elite, already roughly see WHAT accusation will be brought to me ... Or any of you who understand the rotten nature of the existing regime

1588989267069.png

Attachments

• 1588989070699.png
    1588989070699.png
    392.2 KB · Views: 123
So, it’s very obvious that the White House decided to carry out a “deep decontamination” of the FBI. We are watching the desperate struggle for annihilation in the highest echelons of power there.

In any case, I would not advise President Trump to go to Dallas without a mask ...

A state criminal who sent hundreds of thousands of innocent souls to heaven, a lustful sexual animal that forcibly penetrated a woman’s body with his dirty finger in the walls of Congress, and the nation is SILENT !!!

I think the country was overwhelmed by madness, or 5 G, controlling our behavior, has already started affecting us.

View attachment 333760

Well, and against the background of the fact that the upcoming fight against the “Kremlin agents of influence” has already been announced, I, an American citizen, exposing the lies and disseminating objective information about the enraged democratic elite, already roughly see WHAT accusation will be brought to me ... Or any of you who understand the rotten nature of the existing regime

View attachment 333759

Kayleigh Mcenany? That's funny. She's the new Baghdad Bob. In her first appearance as Press Secretary she promised not to lie - then she lied. Does Putin like her?

View attachment 333760

View attachment 333759

Kayleigh Mcenany? That's funny. She's the new Baghdad Bob. In her first appearance as Press Secretary she promised not to lie - then she lied. Does Putin like her?

I have already drawn your attention to an unhealthy personal attitude towards Putin. It is more like the inmates' attitude to a picture from an erotic magazine attached to the cell wall - it causes both excitement and hatred.

I also do not understand your tireless desire to somehow associate me with the cryptoneozionist regime established in Russia after the bloody coup d'etat of 1993, when over eight thousand Slavic patriots were shot at the stadiums Moscow.

Once again, and at the last, I warn that I have nothing to do with the current criminal Russian regime established by the Clinton clique and I do not carry Russian citizenship.

Moreover, upon arrival at Moscow airport, I would be immediately arrested for "anti-government" activities on Russian-language sites. I can’t even visit the graves of my mother and sister ...

If this guy is so much obsessed with the exploration of my family tree, it would be fairer to associate me with the Lithuanian-Russian dying princely family, descending from the Grand Duke of Lithuania Gediminas. Will it make this person feel better? I doubt it.

And I would ask the respected Forum participants to give an assessment of the inappropriate behavior of this person, who openly applies the use of psychological sabotage tools towards me, which is prohibited by our law.

I also urge everyone not to confine themselves to "sticking" certain "labels", but to give reasons for their theses. This also refers to the accusation against this beautiful and intelligent (rare combination!) young Jewish woman who took upon herself the heavy burden of repelling attacks from a pack of crazy dogs.

And the last one:

1589038732453.png

View attachment 333760

View attachment 333759

Mac-inane-y came outta the gate lying her ass off and hasn't stopped since.

Don't believe anything she says.

View attachment 333760

View attachment 333759

I have already drawn your attention to an unhealthy personal attitude towards Putin. It is more like the inmates' attitude to a picture from an erotic magazine attached to the cell wall - it causes both excitement and hatred.

I also do not understand your tireless desire to somehow associate me with the cryptoneozionist regime established in Russia after the bloody coup d'etat of 1993, when over eight thousand Slavic patriots were shot at the stadiums Moscow.

Once again, and at the last, I warn that I have nothing to do with the current criminal Russian regime established by the Clinton clique and I do not carry Russian citizenship.

Moreover, upon arrival at Moscow airport, I would be immediately arrested for "anti-government" activities on Russian-language sites. I can’t even visit the graves of my mother and sister ...

If this guy is so much obsessed with the exploration of my family tree, it would be fairer to associate me with the Lithuanian-Russian dying princely family, descending from the Grand Duke of Lithuania Gediminas. Will it make this person feel better? I doubt it.

And I would ask the respected Forum participants to give an assessment of the inappropriate behavior of this person, who openly applies the use of psychological sabotage tools towards me, which is prohibited by our law.

I also urge everyone not to confine themselves to "sticking" certain "labels", but to give reasons for their theses. This also refers to the accusation against this beautiful and intelligent (rare combination!) young Jewish woman who took upon herself the heavy burden of repelling attacks from a pack of crazy dogs.

And the last one:

View attachment 333917
Lol, look guys! The Russian tRoll claims he's not a Russian tRoll.

What a shocker!

View attachment 333760

View attachment 333759

And I don’t believe it, but at the moment she is doing her job very well.

1589050107003.png

Attachments

• 1589049992807.png
    1589049992807.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 95

View attachment 333760

View attachment 333759
I would add Xi to the list of most wanted

View attachment 333760

View attachment 333759

And the last one:

View attachment 333917

Dude, She is a Trump Press Secretary.

First One: Remeber the inauguration crowd size, it wasn't how imporatant it was, it was just how blatant a lie. Just said no regard for the truth.

The Second One: "Everybody acts like President Trump is the one that came up with this idea. ... There are multiple news outlets that have reported" former President Barack Obama ordered wiretapping on Trump.
She wasn't even related to honesty...

The Third One became a pundit on Fox News while on the job.

This is the fourth...

Truth doesn't matter, it is just about pleasing the boss.. So her opinion is about what pleases the President...

So she says that the FBI can't be trusted, Trump has said the same thig.

WHY? Well if you break the law and know you are being investigated or going to be investigated the first thing you do (if you can) is discredit the people investigating you. Don't discuss the actual facts just the investigators...

Truth is Flynn lied to the FBI and that is against the law. There is no such thing a entrapment in perjury. He is therefore guilty.
Flynn to his credit rolled over and gave evidence of crimes of other in the Trump Campaign and FBI wanted to reward him

Barr much

View attachment 333760

View attachment 333759

View attachment 333963
Lying to the public is not her job description.

View attachment 333760

View attachment 333759

View attachment 333963
No. She's doing YOUR job very well.

Yeah, she did a great "handle" on the "curs" from CNN, WP, and NYT. The behavior of these, so to speak, journalists, regarding the head of state is unacceptable and has a negative impact on the morale of the nation. If I were the White House, I would revoke their accreditation and demand the rotation of journalists

Forum List

Back