Kavanaugh Is An Extremist

Unfortunately, even if Kavanaugh fails to be confirmed, the Heritage Foundation and other rightwing entities will find another reactionary extremist hostile to settled, accepted precedent and the rule of law.

They'd be hard pressed to find one this partisan or this outside the mainstream.

They certainly won't find one that thinks that President's are above the law

Good luck with that. They just spout nonsense.

Apparently you didn't watch the confirmation hearings.

E-mails were produced of the Kav saying exactly that Roe was not settled law

But leftards claim that the 2nd amendment isn't "settled law" all the fucking time. Abortion is "settled" law for now much like the ability for citizens to be "legally" armed is "settled law" until this corporate entity declares otherwise. Am I missing something here????

Unfortunately, even if Kavanaugh fails to be confirmed, the Heritage Foundation and other rightwing entities will find another reactionary extremist hostile to settled, accepted precedent and the rule of law.

They'd be hard pressed to find one this partisan or this outside the mainstream.

They certainly won't find one that thinks that President's are above the law

LMAO! We don't have "laws", a corporation cannot pass laws. They can only pass acts, statutes, codes and ordinances on their corporate citizens/serfs. Why do they call it the "Healthcare Act", "The Patriot Act" instead of the Healthcare Law and the Patriot Law?

Two take away's from Kavanaugh's statements:

• He called our form of government a Constitutional Republic, a code word for those who disdain democracy;
  • He called contraceptives a form of abortion, again a code dear to the hearts of social conservatives.
He was not transparent, and not willing to take a stand on Executive Power's, claiming he cannot answer a hypothetical question.

BTW, most of us who have been interviewed for a job are asked a serious of questions, many which are hypothetical. As someone who has sat on numerous panels applicants I can assure the reader that anyone who refused to offer a response to a hypothetical would not be hired.

You are one stupid fuckwad...we were formed as a REPUBLIC bound by the constraints of "gubermint" by the organic constitution. Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding on what "dinner" will be. Our unalienable rights are not up for a "vote" where 50.01 can tell the other 49.99 what rights they can be allowed to have.

Summation: YOU are the idiot and a commie fuckwad. Little commies like yourself will NEVER dictate what I can or cannot do.as long as it is within the confines of the Bill Of Rights and the organic U.S constitution....capiche'?

It's unfortunate that you do not watch the MSM, and keep your head in the sand like an ostrich. Tonight on the Rachel Madow Show clear and convincing evidence was broadcast that Kavanaugh lied under oath. Not once, but several times.

It seems I have a photo of you, and it is telling:

View attachment 215838View attachment 215838 View attachment 215838

Other readers who are curious and wonder about the nomination process on going need to read this LInk:

https://splinternews.com/brett-kavanaugh-appears-to-have-lied-repeatedly-under-o-1828912220

Dale Evans ... oops, Dale Smith will find this and other supporting evidence funny (? why were you named after Roy Rodgers SO?).

Splinternews.com??????

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you get off the floor read this:

As Hearings End, Democrats Accuse Supreme Court Nominee of Dissembling

Of course you won't, anything which might disabuse you of the opinions you hold to be true, will never be explored by someone like you.

Two take away's from Kavanaugh's statements:

• He called our form of government a Constitutional Republic, a code word for those who disdain democracy;
  • He called contraceptives a form of abortion, again a code dear to the hearts of social conservatives.
He was not transparent, and not willing to take a stand on Executive Power's, claiming he cannot answer a hypothetical question.

BTW, most of us who have been interviewed for a job are asked a serious of questions, many which are hypothetical. As someone who has sat on numerous panels applicants I can assure the reader that anyone who refused to offer a response to a hypothetical would not be hired.

You are one stupid fuckwad...we were formed as a REPUBLIC bound by the constraints of "gubermint" by the organic constitution. Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding on what "dinner" will be. Our unalienable rights are not up for a "vote" where 50.01 can tell the other 49.99 what rights they can be allowed to have.

Summation: YOU are the idiot and a commie fuckwad. Little commies like yourself will NEVER dictate what I can or cannot do.as long as it is within the confines of the Bill Of Rights and the organic U.S constitution....capiche'?

It's unfortunate that you do not watch the MSM, and keep your head in the sand like an ostrich. Tonight on the Rachel Madow Show clear and convincing evidence was broadcast that Kavanaugh lied under oath. Not once, but several times.

Other readers who are curious and wonder about the nomination process on going need to read this LInk:

https://splinternews.com/brett-kavanaugh-appears-to-have-lied-repeatedly-under-o-1828912220

Dale Evans ... oops, Dale Smith will find this and other supporting evidence funny (? why were you named after Roy Rodgers SO?).

Splinternews.com??????

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you won't, anything which might disabuse you of the opinions you hold to be true, will never be explored by someone like you.

The NYT, the mouthpiece of the CFR and in the backpocket of the CIA/Operation Mockingbird for propaganda? You will have to do a better job.......

Splinternews.com??????

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NYT, the mouthpiece of the CFR and in the backpocket of the CIA/Operation Mockingbird for propaganda? You will have to do a better job.......

Sorry I don't compete with conspiracy theorists, especially those who echo the Liar-in-Chief.

No one "told" me to post anything. I can read and I can think.

And apparently you can't. Sad for you

On the contrary, when you repeat the *snip* out of contest, just as those who did it before you, without reading whole dissent, you can't claim that you can read and think, at least not for yourself. What you doing is, blindly repeating what others said, and that makes you a moron. Capisce?

roe is established law, with precedents by the SC, its not going to be overturned, move on, find another stupid liberal cause, how about slavery reparations? or discrimination against evil white people?

Kavanaugh has stated that it is NOT settled law and he is the swing vote

And you just confirmed you're lying leftist fuck.

He did not stated "that". "That" is your retarded interpretation of what other people said that he said. The other people, meaning other leftist fucks who wouldn't have jobs without people like you repeating their lies.

Now quote exactly what Kavanaugh said, and not what you were told that he said.

That.

Is that what you were told and you blindly repeating it.

In other post you said you can read and think for yourself.

Fine, then provide the email and quote exactly what Kavanaugh wrote, and try to read it on your own.

Try it, it's not that hard.

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

The man thinks that the pill is an abortion inducing drug.

If he's against birth control you know you can kiss Roe V Wade goodbye.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it
True.

Birth control and/or various drugs related to family planning/non-planning are not a right. You are a moron.

Explain please. Be specific as to who is pissing on the Constitution, how they are doing it...and link it.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama who stated and did ignore the legislative process when he said he had a pen and a telephone. President Obama said when he signed it that DACA wasn't legal and was most likely unconstitutional. He also said that the U.S. Constitution was wrong when it was written that instead of limiting the powers of government, it should have enumerated the rights the government should give to the citizens.

But leftards claim that the 2nd amendment isn't "settled law" all the fucking time. Abortion is "settled" law for now much like the ability for citizens to be "legally" armed is "settled law" until this corporate entity declares otherwise. Am I missing something here????

Yeah, you are missing a number of things. The ability to think is your major flaw, and your inability to leave your biases aside is a close second.

Explain please. Be specific as to who is pissing on the Constitution, how they are doing it...and link it.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama who stated and did ignore the legislative process when he said he had a pen and a telephone. President Obama said when he signed it that DACA wasn't legal and was most likely unconstitutional. He also said that the U.S. Constitution was wrong when it was written that instead of limiting the powers of government, it should have enumerated the rights the government should give to the citizens.

If you have quotes to prove your assertions, the readers would most likely want to read them, and evaluate them in context.

Otherwise, I'll follow RR's advice Trust but verify (The corollary being, if one cannot verify, don't trust).

breath of life?
Use complete sentences. I have no idea what you're asking.
Of course you don't. We were talking about the Bible. So when the Bible talks about the breath of life, what does it mean?
I know what we were talking about. Are you saying the unborn are dead or don't exist prior to their first breath of air?

Ask God, it is his Bible.

Sounds like he is saying life begins when you take that first breath?
Kavanaugh will be confirmed.

I wonder what will happen when it is discovered that USSC Kennedy was bought off by Trump to retire in time to beat the 2018 elections.

This combined with McConnell refusing to bring Garland before the committee.

This combines with Grassley illegally hiding documents.

This combined with Kavanaugh lying under oath.

Will go down in history of one of the most disgusting scams in US history. Trump, McConnell, Ryan, Grassley, many Republican Senators all convicted.

Have they been charged? Can’t be convicted if you aren’t charged. Lol! I appreciate your butt hurt.
b I certainly appreciate how you assholes piss on the fucking Constitution if you think it helps Republicans.

Republicans. They do it all the time. For example, ignoring Obama's nominee for the Supreme Court.

Where is that in the Constitution? It’s called politics, it’s dirty politics however there is nothing unconstitutional about it However it could bite them in the future.

The part where it describes how justices get on the court.

If you have a 22 rifle. You are armed & that satisfies the Constitution.

Kavanaugh explained the case this way: "That was a group that was being forced to provide a certain kind of coverage over their religious objection to their employees. And under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the question was first was this a substantial burden on the religious exercise."

"It seemed to me quite clearly it was. It was a technical matter of filling out a form. In that case they said filling out the form would make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs that they were, as a religious matter, objecting to."

That phrase, "abortion-inducing drugs," is one the right-wing glommed onto to intentionally confuse contraception with other drugs.

He's trying to pretend otherwise but the e-mails that the Dems released (over the objection if the GOP creeps) showed he clearly thinks he can and should overturn it
True.

Birth control and/or various drugs related to family planning/non-planning are not a right. You are a moron.
So, we do not have the right to tend to our own healthcare? Really?

Where the fuck do you assholes get the right to prevent a person from access to healthcare?

Of course he is. Anyone who believes in the constitution is to your kind. Also there is no provision in the constitution for killing your unborn child.
So you support overturning Roe v Wade.

Congrats.

So does the Kav. In fact it sounds like he would outlaw the pill as well
He cant do it by himself. But your hysteria is well noted.

Splinternews.com??????

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I don't compete with conspiracy theorists, especially those who echo the Liar-in-Chief.
you don't compete with conspiracy theorists but yet, you're creating one by making kavanaugh a bad guy and "extremist".

that's some funny shit right there.

True.

So, we do not have the right to tend to our own healthcare? Really?

Where the fuck do you assholes get the right to prevent a person from access to healthcare?
where the fuck do you assholes get the right to make me pay for the things you want to give away?

where the fuck do you assholes get the right to make me pay for the things you want to give away?

Were you able to end whatever it is you are referring to...you wouldn't be one penny richer.

Forum List

Back