Kavanaugh-Ford: The Mental Health Explanation

very exaggerated testimony

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” said Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

" Did Not Pay Much Mind Until Goofy Rant "

* Arrogant Mentally Detached Authoritarian *

Debra Katz and Lisa Banks part of Dr. Fraud's secretive legal advice in a letter to Chairman Grassley: “Regarding the documents you have requested in your letter of October 2, 2018, Dr. Ford is prepared to provide those documents to the FBI when is interviewed.”

Where was the party? How did she get there or home?

• Was the party near the Columbia Country Club, as she told the Washington Post, or between Ford’s house and the country club (an over seven-mile distance that she testified was an approximately 20-minute drive)?
If I remember Dr. Ford said that she swam regularly at Columbia Country Club and a friend has stated that he was familiar with her there. SO if she went regularly to swim at a place 7-8 miles from her home. who regularly drove her there? She was too young to drive then.

1.I must admit that my analysis changed completely after watching the hearings yesterday.

My original thesis was that Ford is simply a boilerplate Liberal activist who would go to the ends of the earth to prevent conservative control of the Supreme Court.

“Ford is also a Democrat, as well as an anti-Trump marcher, raising questions about the motive and timing of the allegations along with their veracity.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-big-problems-for-christine-blasey-fords-story/

Liberal liars are on display in every dark corner of society, and never more so than in the Congress.

One tends to build up an immunity to the nausea they cause.

2.But the testimony yesterday gives a new insight into Christine Ford, one which cries out for more pity than vituperation.

3.The first hint of illness came when she began to testify in that husky little girl voice…”I’m just a defenseless little waif with no sophistication, unable to defend myself from this wicked, wicked world and this evil, evil man.”

The face and the accomplishments just didn’t go with that voice and the attempt to evince a less-than worldliness.

4.The GOP interviewer put a stake through the heart of Dr Ford’s agenda early on. The legal principle involved is well-established, and in Latin expressed as Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus. It means that if one catches the witness in one lie, consider the entire testimony false and baseless.

Originally, Ford declined to appear Monday based on being unable to get to Washington due to a fear of flying. Fitting perfectly into the Democrat attempt to delay the seating of Judge Kavanaugh, she claimed she needed more time to find a way to travel.

“When the psychology professor testified in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday, attorney Rachel Mitchell, the prosecutor Republicans hired to conduct their line of questioning, inquired about Ford’s history of plane travel.

“May I ask, how did you get to Washington?” Mitchell asked.

Ford replied, “In an airplane.”

Mitchell went on to ask about several other trips Ford took for both work and pleasure despite her fear of flying. Ford, a California resident, shared that she flies every year to visit family in Delaware.” Donald Trump Jr. Slams Christine Blasey Ford's 'Selective' Fear of Flying

Sooo…..the first two nails in the coffin: the pretend voice, ‘doctored’ for this hearing, and the lie about being unable to travel by plane.

More?

Coming up.
I'm curious.

Is Kavanaugh a fantasy of yours?

Because only Republicans admire men who assault women.

Is that your fantasy? What else could explain it?

Only low-life gutter snipes...Liberals....make up lies about honorable men.

Raise your paw.

1.I must admit that my analysis changed completely after watching the hearings yesterday.

My original thesis was that Ford is simply a boilerplate Liberal activist who would go to the ends of the earth to prevent conservative control of the Supreme Court.

“Ford is also a Democrat, as well as an anti-Trump marcher, raising questions about the motive and timing of the allegations along with their veracity.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-big-problems-for-christine-blasey-fords-story/

Liberal liars are on display in every dark corner of society, and never more so than in the Congress.

One tends to build up an immunity to the nausea they cause.

2.But the testimony yesterday gives a new insight into Christine Ford, one which cries out for more pity than vituperation.

3.The first hint of illness came when she began to testify in that husky little girl voice…”I’m just a defenseless little waif with no sophistication, unable to defend myself from this wicked, wicked world and this evil, evil man.”

The face and the accomplishments just didn’t go with that voice and the attempt to evince a less-than worldliness.

4.The GOP interviewer put a stake through the heart of Dr Ford’s agenda early on. The legal principle involved is well-established, and in Latin expressed as Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus. It means that if one catches the witness in one lie, consider the entire testimony false and baseless.

Originally, Ford declined to appear Monday based on being unable to get to Washington due to a fear of flying. Fitting perfectly into the Democrat attempt to delay the seating of Judge Kavanaugh, she claimed she needed more time to find a way to travel.

“When the psychology professor testified in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday, attorney Rachel Mitchell, the prosecutor Republicans hired to conduct their line of questioning, inquired about Ford’s history of plane travel.

“May I ask, how did you get to Washington?” Mitchell asked.

Ford replied, “In an airplane.”

Mitchell went on to ask about several other trips Ford took for both work and pleasure despite her fear of flying. Ford, a California resident, shared that she flies every year to visit family in Delaware.” Donald Trump Jr. Slams Christine Blasey Ford's 'Selective' Fear of Flying

Sooo…..the first two nails in the coffin: the pretend voice, ‘doctored’ for this hearing, and the lie about being unable to travel by plane.

More?

Coming up.
I'm curious.

Is Kavanaugh a fantasy of yours?

Because only Republicans admire men who assault women.

Is that your fantasy? What else could explain it?

What we have come to expect from Democrats:

stg100318dAPR20181003034505.jpg

I have no problem with the local PD or Sheriffs questioning Mark Judge about his recollections. Then the local authorities can bring in the FBI if they need to. There may have been one overly aggressive drunk male or a male culture of a few back then in Montgomery County, yet I am convinced it is not Brett Kavanaugh.
That was the scene back then in the 80s as they wanted it to be wild. Rape and sexual assault is not a natural byproduct of teenage parties as the Democrats seemed to imply. The democrats seem to have no understanding that past the days of chaperones, teenagers liked sex, drugs, rock n roll and alcohol.

Actually, I don't believe that the Democrats believe any of it, in the slightest....

This is a do-or-die attempt to restrain conservative control of the Court.

They fear a halt to abortion, the most important 'right' to a Liberal.

I am a registered democrat-----ON THE DAY I TURNED 21-----I SUPPORT ROE V WADE. for all kinds of reasons the least of which is -----as a "form of birth control" -------abortion is here to stay------

So is bank robbery.....what's your point?

so is pimples----- D I Y abortion is a very messy thing. The choice is not
Abortion vs No Abortion-------the choice is legal abortion vs DIY
The strange thing is Abortion was legal in some states and not in others. It was taken to the High Court with the Roe case. So there were options.

Dr.Blasey Fraud still refusing to turn over her therapist notes to the committee. Should we wonder if Dr.Ford was her own therapist? How ludicrous because any true legal counsel for any real victim would quickly and absolutely turn over the therapist notes to strengthen their case.

Quora(2007 movie)
Movie Story and Plot Themes
Movies
Atonement

Why does Briony lie in Atonement?
Priya Holani
Answered Nov 1 2015

Briony has a major crush on Robbie (as revealed later in the movie and by the scene in which she jumps into the river to see if he would save her). She is filled with rage when she sees him making love to her sister Cecilia.
She is a young girl who writes and has a high flying imagination. She is only a little girl when she sees them by the fountain and then in the library. Having read the scarring letter that Robbie gave her by mistake, she must have been filled with rage at having the image of her huge teenage crush tarnished forever and also because it was not her he fancied,but Cecilia.
Then she saw an opening to let her anger out as Lola had not seen the face of the rapist and Briony had shown Robbie's letter to her. It was too easy to pin it on him.

Last edited:
Quora(2007 movie)
Movie Story and Plot Themes
Movies
Atonement

Why does Briony lie in Atonement?
Priya Holani
Answered Nov 1 2015

Briony has a major crush on Robbie (as revealed later in the movie and by the scene in which she jumps into the river to see if he would save her). She is filled with rage when she sees him making love to her sister Cecilia.
She is a young girl who writes and has a high flying imagination. She is only a little girl when she sees them by the fountain and then in the library. Having read the scarring letter that Robbie gave her by mistake, she must have been filled with rage at having the image of her huge teenage crush tarnished forever and also because it was not her he fancied,but Cecilia.
Then she saw an opening to let her anger out as Lola had not seen the face of the rapist and Briony had shown Robbie's letter to her. It was too easy to pin it on

For most normal folks, while the above certainly could have occurred,….we call it ‘a crush.’

Most get over them…..not so with one predisposed to a mental imbalance, a “Fatal Attraction” syndrome.

Quite a speech by Collins....will support the Kavanaugh nomination

Manchin, the same.....

And Flake.....

Now...if only the Yankees win tonight.....it'll be a grand slam!

Forum List

Back