Kavanaugh-Ford: The Mental Health Explanation

1.I must admit that my analysis changed completely after watching the hearings yesterday.

My original thesis was that Ford is simply a boilerplate Liberal activist who would go to the ends of the earth to prevent conservative control of the Supreme Court.

“Ford is also a Democrat, as well as an anti-Trump marcher, raising questions about the motive and timing of the allegations along with their veracity.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-big-problems-for-christine-blasey-fords-story/

Liberal liars are on display in every dark corner of society, and never more so than in the Congress.

One tends to build up an immunity to the nausea they cause.

2.But the testimony yesterday gives a new insight into Christine Ford, one which cries out for more pity than vituperation.

3.The first hint of illness came when she began to testify in that husky little girl voice…”I’m just a defenseless little waif with no sophistication, unable to defend myself from this wicked, wicked world and this evil, evil man.”

The face and the accomplishments just didn’t go with that voice and the attempt to evince a less-than worldliness.

4.The GOP interviewer put a stake through the heart of Dr Ford’s agenda early on. The legal principle involved is well-established, and in Latin expressed as Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus. It means that if one catches the witness in one lie, consider the entire testimony false and baseless.

Originally, Ford declined to appear Monday based on being unable to get to Washington due to a fear of flying. Fitting perfectly into the Democrat attempt to delay the seating of Judge Kavanaugh, she claimed she needed more time to find a way to travel.

“When the psychology professor testified in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday, attorney Rachel Mitchell, the prosecutor Republicans hired to conduct their line of questioning, inquired about Ford’s history of plane travel.

“May I ask, how did you get to Washington?” Mitchell asked.

Ford replied, “In an airplane.”

Mitchell went on to ask about several other trips Ford took for both work and pleasure despite her fear of flying. Ford, a California resident, shared that she flies every year to visit family in Delaware.” Donald Trump Jr. Slams Christine Blasey Ford's 'Selective' Fear of Flying

Sooo…..the first two nails in the coffin: the pretend voice, ‘doctored’ for this hearing, and the lie about being unable to travel by plane.

More?

Coming up.

I'm goin' back to Blasey Ford simply being a low-life lying Liberal activist

Here's proof:

"Christine Blasey Ford's Lawyer: Okay Fine, Protecting Abortion Was Part of Why She Accused Kavanaugh

New video has surfaced of leftist activist Debra Katz, the attorney for Christine Blasey-Ford, admitting her client (falsely) accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct in order to protect abortion and Roe v. Wade.

...investigators found no witness who could provide any verifiable evidence to support any of the allegations brought against Justice Kavanaugh,"
Christine Blasey Ford's Lawyer: Okay Fine, Protecting Abortion Was Part of Why She Accused Kavanaugh

Remember the last time Democrat suck-up followers were right about anything????

Me neither.

So....Kavanaugh's life was to be sacrificed for the Liberal's/Progressive's doctrines?

Just like their Bolshevik predecessors, this has been attributed to several men....including Stalin:
you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Forum List

Back