Kavanaugh accomplice/defender REFUSED to defend a KID raped by a PRIEST, "he was gay & deserved it"

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Well isn't that just special! So if you are girl you are subject to rape and you have to take it because the boy is a straight privileged MALE. If you are privileged homosexual male, a KID, you deserve to be raped because you are gay. So tell us in Kavanaugh and Judge's cloistered world of Catholicism and PRIVILEGE when is RAPE ever a sin, nevertheless a CRIME?

Sick FUCKS!

Former Georgetown Prep classmate calls Kavanaugh accusations ‘story I know was repeated dozens of times’
SARAH K. BURRIS
19 SEP 2018 AT 23:04 ET

DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was accused of sexual assault while in a room with friend Mark Judge. Judge has since come to Kavanaugh’s defense with emphatic declarations about their lives at Georgetown Prep. But one fellow classmate is calling Judge out for his history of victim-shaming.

According to a Facebook post by Eric Ruyak, Judge went on the attack after Ruyak alleged a priest from Georgetown Prep molested him.

“For those of you who don’t know, I went to Georgetown Prep, where both Kavanaugh and Gorsuch went as well,” wrote Ruyak. “When I came forward with allegations regarding Gary Orr, a former priest, sexually assaulting me…Mark Judge (Kavanaugh’s friend in this who despicable story of sexual assault) reached out to alums saying that Gary Orr was a great priest and that I had obviously been corrupted by liberalism into a homosexual and therefore was most definitely lying.”

Years later, Orr admitted to raping many children and Georgetown Prep confessed to the incident in a letter to parents and students.

“There are inevitable feelings of sadness, disbelief and anger, which are the same emotions I have been struggling with,” Rev. William L. George, president of Georgetown Prep. said in a letter.

Once Orr admitted to molestation, Judge alleged said: “Orr was raping kids because of the unchecked liberalism at Prep, and that regardless of whether or not I was telling the truth, I was a homosexual and had it coming.”....

Former Georgetown Prep classmate calls Kavanaugh accusations 'story I know was repeated dozens of times'

Well isn't that just special! So if you are girl you are subject to rape and you have to take it because the boy is a straight privileged MALE. If you are privileged homosexual male, a KID, you deserve to be raped because you are gay. So tell us in Kavanaugh and Judge's cloistered world of Catholicism and PRIVILEGE when is RAPE ever a sin, nevertheless a CRIME?

Sick FUCKS!

Former Georgetown Prep classmate calls Kavanaugh accusations ‘story I know was repeated dozens of times’
SARAH K. BURRIS

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was accused of sexual assault while in a room with friend Mark Judge. Judge has since come to Kavanaugh’s defense with emphatic declarations about their lives at Georgetown Prep. But one fellow classmate is calling Judge out for his history of victim-shaming.

According to a Facebook post by Eric Ruyak, Judge went on the attack after Ruyak alleged a priest from Georgetown Prep molested him.

“For those of you who don’t know, I went to Georgetown Prep, where both Kavanaugh and Gorsuch went as well,” wrote Ruyak. “When I came forward with allegations regarding Gary Orr, a former priest, sexually assaulting me…Mark Judge (Kavanaugh’s friend in this who despicable story of sexual assault) reached out to alums saying that Gary Orr was a great priest and that I had obviously been corrupted by liberalism into a homosexual and therefore was most definitely lying.”

Years later, Orr admitted to raping many children and Georgetown Prep confessed to the incident in a letter to parents and students.

“There are inevitable feelings of sadness, disbelief and anger, which are the same emotions I have been struggling with,” Rev. William L. George, president of Georgetown Prep. said in a letter.

Once Orr admitted to molestation, Judge alleged said: “Orr was raping kids because of the unchecked liberalism at Prep, and that regardless of whether or not I was telling the truth, I was a homosexual and had it coming.”....

Former Georgetown Prep classmate calls Kavanaugh accusations 'story I know was repeated dozens of times'
Kind of makes you wonder how Kav is so pure and decent yet he had a scumbag friend like Mark Judge.doesnt it?

Sick FUCKS!

SARAH K. BURRIS

You left wing communists psychopaths ..... you can argue till you are blue and black in the face..... it's no use!

Kavanaugh will be confirmed regardless:2up:!

Bless him !!! :clap:

So Kavanaugh is responsible for the alleged words of another man?

You people are delirious.

Kavanaugh accomplice/defender REFUSED to defend a KID raped by a PRIEST
Well isn't that just special! So if you are girl you are subject to rape and you have to take it because the boy is a straight privileged MALE.

Man, you libs just get lamer by the day in your fake outrage. I can smell your fear over the internet.

:11_2_1043::11_2_1043::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::abgg2q.jpg::boo_hoo14::1peleas::boo_hoo14::abgg2q.jpg::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::11_2_1043::11_2_1043:

Sick FUCKS!

SARAH K. BURRIS

Judge has since come to Kavanaugh’s defense with emphatic declarations about their lives at Georgetown Prep.

Kavanaugh's "friend" refused to swear under oath. Some people just can't lie under oath. It's crossing a line.

Of course, most Republicans would NEVER understand. To them, integrity is a foreign word that makes no sense.

Sick FUCKS!

SARAH K. BURRIS

I'm not surprised.

Sick FUCKS!

SARAH K. BURRIS

Alleged.

Sick FUCKS!

SARAH K. BURRIS

Kind of makes you wonder how Kav is so pure and decent yet he had a scumbag friend like Mark Judge.doesnt it?
I guess you don't understand the meaning of alleged.

Sick FUCKS!

SARAH K. BURRIS

The story about being sexually molested by a priest has some credibility.

The claims about what judge said has none.

You cleverly put those parts in bold print and made it appear to be a quote but it is not a quote

Judge ALLEGEDLY said these things which is not a quote. It is in fact gossip.

Judge supports Kavanaugh and so the left has to discredit Judge. But this doesn't cut it.

She has now recanted after finding out Ford did not report the incident to anyone until 2012 so the high school could have known nothing about it. You should check all sources instead of just your propaganda sheets.

Sick FUCKS!

SARAH K. BURRIS

You left wing communists psychopaths ..... you can argue till you are blue and black in the face..... it's no use!

Kavanaugh will be confirmed regardless:2up:!

Bless him !!! :clap:
And he will be all yours.....congrats on electing a pervert and supporting another one for SCOTUS. Just don't try to convince us that you are in anyway a moral person. We know you are not.

Sick FUCKS!

SARAH K. BURRIS

All our mommas in their own way (the smart ones) told us 'be careful who your friends are'.

You do realize genius, even as KIDS they could have told. Apparently they didn't and DIDN'T BELIEVE the kid who was being RAPED!! Do you fucking comprehend any of this? Do you HAVE NO DECENCY? What if it was your kid?

You do realize genius, even as KIDS they could have told. Apparently they didn't and DIDN'T BELIEVE the kid who was being RAPED!! Do you fucking comprehend any of this? Do you HAVE NO DECENCY? What if it was your kid?

She isn’t accusing him of rape, genius.

Forum List

Back