Katy Tur on NBC just said Trump has spent 30% of 'presidency' at Mara Lago

At least Trump owns that place. The taxpayer isn't billed for it. When O traveled, he billed Uncle Sam for everything it was worth...

That is exactly wrong.
One small example.

Secret Service has spent $35,000 on golf cart rentals since inauguration: report

Trump actually MAKES MONEY from the secret service paying him. Over $2 million for Trump Tower, Add Mar-a-lago, Trump International, and during the campaign Trump charged the secret service to fly.

my first thought was "will his minions continue whining about Obama's vacation time?"

oh that's right, they claim Trump works while playing golf lol

WTF, we are loaded with anarchists in places like Berkeley, trying to deal with idiots in North Korea...and you want to count golf games, really!!

good point, Trump can handle those pesky issues on the back nine and be in the clubhouse for happy hour, no prob

Of course, because you have no ability to ....THINK!
Aaron-Rodgers-Smile-and-Laugh.gif

my first thought was "will his minions continue whining about Obama's vacation time?"

my first thought

You lost me there

WTF, we are loaded with anarchists in places like Berkeley, trying to deal with idiots in North Korea...and you want to count golf games, really!!

good point, Trump can handle those pesky issues on the back nine and be in the clubhouse for happy hour, no prob

Maybe Trump should spend more time on his eo's, that keep getting overturned by the federal courts. And ironically the reason they're illegal is based on Trumps own words from the campaign trail.

Wait, the government will get a bill. We are protecting all those elites that meat him there , working on his business.

The Secret Service is paid whether Trump is in the WH or at one of his properties. Trump does not bill the US taxpayer for his hotel room. O did all the time.

The Secret Service is paid whether Trump is in the WH or at one of his properties. Trump does not bill the US taxpayer for his hotel room. O did all the time.

Trump is stretching the secret service thin. Having to guard him in the white house, mar-a-lago, Trump Tower, and all the Trump golf courses he visits. They have to leave a contingent to cover anywhere Trump will go, and they make up for it by working their limited workforce a lot of overtime.

Trump is stretching the secret service thin. Having to guard him in the white house, mar-a-lago, Trump Tower, and all the Trump golf courses he visits. They have to leave a contingent to cover anywhere Trump will go, and they make up for it by working their limited workforce a lot of overtime.

Laaaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee. Our presidents are not the hostages of the secret service, and we can afford it.

If you're that worried about it, defund Planned Parenthood and use that money to beef up security. Even better..let's shut down the worthless, useless Forest Service. We can funnel that money to some REAL federal agents instead.

Laaaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee. Our presidents are not the hostages of the secret service, and we can afford it..

It's amazing how republicans objected to the $87 million it cost for Obamas vacations for 8 years, but say we can afford close to that for the first 6 months of Trump vacations.

Forum List

Back