Katy Perry surprises 'Idol' contestant with kiss and he says he was 'uncomfortable'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Oh the irony. You wanted Snowflakes and men who viewed the world through the lens of a victim, well, you got it now. She will probably settle out of court when he sues her (months later of course when a lawyer convinces him that he's been assaulted). Only a few years ago the same person might be excited and feel flattered, now, he's an opportunist telling the world "I feel uncomfortable with that".

In the end, that's what matters, right? His feelings. What is sad to me at least, is if you are from a Conservative family, saving your first kiss, why tell the world? He talked about cute girls coming into his workplace. Keep it to yourself ffs. He wanted to score points with some with an "awwwww, shucks" moment.

Of course the guy didn't get chosen either, so he felt "uncomfortable". That's why you can't sing!

Katy Perry surprises 'Idol' contestant with kiss and he says he was 'uncomfortable'

Last edited:
Oh the irony. You wanted Snowflakes and men who viewed the world through the lens of a victim, well, you got it now. She will probably settle out of court when he sues her (months later of course when a lawyer convinces him that he's been assaulted). Only a few years ago the same person might be excited and feel flattered, now, he's an opportunist telling the world "I feel uncomfortable with that".

In the end, that's what matters, right? His feelings. What is sad to me at least, is if you are from a Conservative family, saving your first kiss, why tell the world? He talked about cute girls coming into his workplace. Keep it to yourself ffs. He wanted to score points with some with an "awwwww, shucks" moment.

Of course the guy didn't get chosen either, so he felt "uncomfortable". That's why you can't sing!

Yeah, this society has been turned into an open emotional wound, just waiting to be offended or uncomfortable or triggered.

The you-know-who have turned the country into a neurotic drama queen. Imagine going through life like that.

May as well sit back an enjoy the show at this point. This was all pretty predictable. Look at what they're brought us:
83_zpsmcd1yxe5.gif~original

Last edited:
Yeah, this society has been turned into an open emotional wound, just waiting to be offended or uncomfortable or triggered.

The you-know-who have turned the country into a neurotic drama queen. Imagine going through life like that.

May as well sit back an enjoy the show at this point. This was all pretty predictable. Look at what they're brought us:

Mac calling someone a drama queen...

upload_2018-3-15_5-38-45.jpeg

Okay, let's look at the article. Keep in mind, this is Fox News, and Fox is upset ABC stole their idea.

“Would I have done it if she said, ‘Would you kiss me?’ No, I would have said no,” he told The New York Times. “I know a lot of guys would be like, ‘Heck yeah!’ But for me, I was raised in a conservative family and I was uncomfortable immediately. I wanted my first kiss to be special.”

So "regressive" liberals are responsible because this conservative guy was uncomfortable getting an unwanted kiss from a woman with questionable morals.

If I got a kiss from Katy Perry, I'd want a shot of penicillin and a level one hazmat team.

Last edited:
As long as he doesn't get mono, he'll be alright.

It's not like she slipped him the tongue or anything. Geez.

I always think of this picture when the new man rears his ugly face.

american-manhood.jpg

She just doesnt respect a mans space. Her career should be ended immediately!
America has no room for sexists!

good call TNHarley.......where's METOO?? that was sexual assault
and she touched him --probably !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No man would object to Katie Perry kissing him

Ergo this person whining about it is not a man

Because what she did was done without the boy's permission, in my opinion, she owes him an apology.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I read about the way that he has decided to look at what happened and to me, he possesses more maturity than she has in her feet. (I saw the big deal that she made over them. *rolling my eyes*)

I wish she would offend me like that. I would be so pissed, I would kiss her right back.

Because what she did was done without the boy's permission, in my opinion, she owes him an apology.

Holly

P.S. I read about the way that he has decided to look at what happened and to me, he possesses more maturity than she has in her feet. (I saw the big deal that she made over them. *rolling my eyes*)

Alas we are no longer raising men in this country

Sorry but no young man would ever object to a peck of a kiss from a gorgeous girl (woman)

if he does then he has issues

He was heard to say backstage "she kissed me, am I pregnant now?"

Con snowflakes, they just want to run from those icky women to prostitutes named Stormy.

Holly

Alas we are no longer raising men in this country

Sorry but no young man would ever object to a peck of a kiss from a gorgeous girl (woman)

if he does then he has issues
Maybe he didn't find her to be a gorgeous girl like you say here. Maybe he prefers a girl who has more hair.

Holly

Forum List

Back