Katy Perry on Manchester bombing No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co exist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Katy Perry on Manchester Bombing: 'No Barriers, No Borders, We All Just Need to Co-Exist'

Pop megastar Katy Perry made an impassioned plea for people to “co-exist” and said that “barriers” or “borders” could detract from that goal in an interview following the terrorist bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, U.K. on Monday night that claimed the lives of at least 22 people and injured dozens of others.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a dumb bitch, leading her little followers right into their own suicide mission while this rich little bitch can hide away, get armed body guards to cart her around everywhere she needs to go. She doesn't need to walk anywhere or take a bus anywhere.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhh, no wonder we're having all these problems. Damn, if we had just asked Katy a few decades ago we could have avoided all of this mess !!

Katy Perry on Manchester Bombing: 'No Barriers, No Borders, We All Just Need to Co-Exist'

Pop megastar Katy Perry made an impassioned plea for people to “co-exist” and said that “barriers” or “borders” could detract from that goal in an interview following the terrorist bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, U.K. on Monday night that claimed the lives of at least 22 people and injured dozens of others.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a dumb bitch, leading her little followers right into their own suicide mission while this rich little bitch can hide away, get armed body guard to cart her around her everywhere she needs to go. She doesn't need to walk anywhere or take a bus anywhere.

Shut up I like her ....she made me laugh over this and the fall out was a classic

Ohhhhhhh, no wonder we're having all these problems. Damn, if we had just asked Katy a few decades ago we could have avoided all of this mess !!
. Hollywood snowflakes at their dimmest moments in history. Why is it that this generation is so eagar to believe the lies of a now failed generation of libs ??

Do a lot of people care about what that singer has to say?

You'd be amazed at how many worship those in Hollywood. They are the ones used to send messages.

Look at the freaks who want to buy the same clothes like a singer has, or get their hair done like someone famous, look at who starts trends in the clothing industry, or hair styles.

What a dumb bitch, leading her little followers right into their own suicide mission while this rich little bitch can hide away, get armed body guard to cart her around her everywhere she needs to go. She doesn't need to walk anywhere or take a bus anywhere.

Shut up I like her ....she made me laugh over this and the fall out was a classic

Very sexy. Even without a brain

I looked up her wealth. She has bankrolled just under $250 million from her singing career. Not sure how much of that wealth came from making political statements
Well, that would be true of all entertainers

Forum List

Back