Aaand Hollywood Katy Perry (just brilliant) we should do away with borders and barriers and"coexist"

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Katy Perry said she felt "devastated" following the terrorist attack outside an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England Monday. Speaking with radio host Elvis Duran, Perry said, "I think the greatest thing we can do now is unite as people, as fan bases, all of it. Whatever we say behind people's backs, the Internet can be a little bit ruthless as far as fan bases go but I think that the greatest thing we can do is just unite and love on each other. No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co-exist."

Katy Perry on Manchester Bombing: 'We Need to Coexist'

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

Hell, Ms. perry is dumber than a rat turd. She makes some of the beauty contestants we have seen look like Leonardo Davinci

Katy Perry said she felt "devastated" following the terrorist attack outside an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England Monday. Speaking with radio host Elvis Duran, Perry said, "I think the greatest thing we can do now is unite as people, as fan bases, all of it. Whatever we say behind people's backs, the Internet can be a little bit ruthless as far as fan bases go but I think that the greatest thing we can do is just unite and love on each other. No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co-exist."

Straight off Fox News. You're such a whore.

In fairness, I think she was just talking about fanbases and the Internet in reference to supporting Ariana and her fans.

In any case, I would much rather have her be the voice of the left than fascists like black lives matter.

Maybe she better check with people who were forced to coexist with Muslims. Not going well for most.

Dearborn residents had their businesses shut down after mosques went up. No businesses that serve alcohol are allowed within 2 blocks of mosques. Another big mosque planned for construction downtown to wipe out remaining clubs.

And you better learn to read Arabic since signs were changed and no longer in English.

Then there are the sharia patrols in other countries and the constant harassment of all women who do not conform to their laws.

There was a murder of a pregnant woman who committed the crime of walking too close to a mosque.

Women have been harassed, assaulted, raped and murdered and the perpetrators felt that they were within their rights. Boys have been raped and they also think that is their right since it's part of the Muslim culture.

Oppressing and abusing women is also part of the culture. Laws allow men to beat their wives if the women are not obedient.

If Katy wants to move to one of those countries or welcome some refugees into her neighborhood, then fine. Some like to learn the hard way that the tolerance offered to these radicals will not be returned.

Maybe she better check with people who were forced to coexist with Muslims. Not going well for most.

Dearborn residents had their businesses shut down after mosques went up. No businesses that serve alcohol are allowed within 2 blocks of mosques. Another big mosque planned for construction downtown to wipe out remaining clubs.

And you better learn to read Arabic since signs were changed and no longer in English.

Then there are the sharia patrols in other countries and the constant harassment of all women who do not conform to their laws.

There was a murder of a pregnant woman who committed the crime of walking too close to a mosque.

Women have been harassed, assaulted, raped and murdered and the perpetrators felt that they were within their rights. Boys have been raped and they also think that is their right since it's part of the Muslim culture.

Oppressing and abusing women is also part of the culture.

If Katy wants to move to one of those countries or welcome some refugees into her neighborhood, then fine. Some like to learn the hard way that the tolerance offered to these radicals will not be returned.

Forget it, the only Religion the Left hates is Christianity.

Forum List

Back