Katy Perry on Manchester bombing No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co exist

^^^^^Exhibit A of shallow adults

Who me?

No he's referring to his own reflection in the mirror. The liberal minds see themselves as others they enjoy insulting. behind keyboards only , you know kinda ANTIFA style no balls and no guts unless with a crowd of their own.

I will never get him, I will trash female posters if they post stupid shit, but at the end of the day I will make it up to them ... Nothing personal

But with him yes it is personal..

:(

but I do have to agree with him on her. . I know I know you like her but still LOL>

She would be a fun girl to party with if I was in my 20s again ....

Well tell your wife to put on a wig, a long black haired wig, get her what ever makes her knockers look good and tell her to swing them in your face LMAO role play hahahah think of her not that twat twenties or not bhaahh

Who me?

No he's referring to his own reflection in the mirror. The liberal minds see themselves as others they enjoy insulting. behind keyboards only , you know kinda ANTIFA style no balls and no guts unless with a crowd of their own.

I will never get him, I will trash female posters if they post stupid shit, but at the end of the day I will make it up to them ... Nothing personal

but I do have to agree with him on her. . I know I know you like her but still LOL>

Well tell your wife to put on a wig, a long black haired wig, get her what ever makes her knockers look good and tell her to swing them in your face LMAO role play hahahah think of her not that twat twenties or not bhaahh

She died almost 9 years ago this September..

She died almost 9 years ago this September..

Awww i'm sorry Bear. I didn't know. ((( hugs pappa bear))))

Katy Perry on Manchester Bombing: 'No Barriers, No Borders, We All Just Need to Co-Exist'

Pop megastar Katy Perry made an impassioned plea for people to “co-exist” and said that “barriers” or “borders” could detract from that goal in an interview following the terrorist bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, U.K. on Monday night that claimed the lives of at least 22 people and injured dozens of others.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a dumb bitch, leading her little followers right into their own suicide mission while this rich little bitch can hide away, get armed body guards to cart her around everywhere she needs to go. She doesn't need to walk anywhere or take a bus anywhere.
We all agree with co-existing. All except the muslim butchers she is pandering to.

She reminds me of a prettier, dumber version of Richard Gere.

He wanted us to "love" the Allah Monkeys after 9-11.

I wonder if she has a hamster up her ass too?

Katy Perry on Manchester Bombing: 'No Barriers, No Borders, We All Just Need to Co-Exist'

Pop megastar Katy Perry made an impassioned plea for people to “co-exist” and said that “barriers” or “borders” could detract from that goal in an interview following the terrorist bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, U.K. on Monday night that claimed the lives of at least 22 people and injured dozens of others.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a dumb bitch, leading her little followers right into their own suicide mission while this rich little bitch can hide away, get armed body guards to cart her around everywhere she needs to go. She doesn't need to walk anywhere or take a bus anywhere.

A NEW VIEW POINT VIDEO LOL

Katy Perry is a Complete Idiot

Apparently this bunch of 7th century idolaters objected to the sensuality of these young women and the performer

Where is all the liberal, feminist, repudiation?????????

She's really insane isn't she?

She's like the man fending off a chimp attack by reasoning with them. "Gee I explained my position clearly. They just didn't understand. I must have done something wrong."

USATODAY.com - Mauled man tried to 'reason' with chimps
In spite of an effort by some entertainment media to portray this primate breed (i.e., Tarzan's, "Cheetah") as friendly, amicable creatures, the chimpanzee, which is closest to Man in the evolutional primate order, is a vicious, murderous beast which should not be trusted.

I like silverback gorillas, orang-utans and some breeds of monkeys, but I have always harbored an instinctual dislike of chimpanzees. I'm afraid of them.

What does she do besides sing and make singing h
Gives her opinion on politics
I looked up her wealth. She has bankrolled just under $250 million from her singing career. Not sure how much of that wealth came from making political statements.
I wonder how much of that wealth has been contributed to the poor, school lunch programs, etc...

None but she feels she's so extra special that she's helping kids out just with her very being on earth
Yep, another sterling role model for young women and girls. Dress like a slut, talk like a sailor, but never put your money where you pie-hole is...

^^^^^Exhibit A of shallow adults

Who me?

Has there ever been a pussy you didn't blindly defend?

Why what's wrong with her now?

She's a dingbat that children look up too. Her message of live and let live is hypocritical considering her army of bodyguards.

Maybe so but she is talented ..

Good songs , sounds like 80s pop rock

Talent doesn't make her opinion any more valid or based in reality. She should stick to what she does best, singing, and leave speaking to those knowledgeable and more qualified.

A NEW VIEW POINT VIDEO LOL

Katy Perry is a Complete Idiot

Some entertainers are beginning to "get it".
U2 Salute Manchester’s ‘Undefeatable Spirit,’ Perform on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’

Did Perry Mason also comment? I am intrigued.

Who me?

She's a dingbat that children look up too. Her message of live and let live is hypocritical considering her army of bodyguards.

Talent doesn't make her opinion any more valid or based in reality. She should stick to what she does best, singing, and leave speaking to those knowledgeable and more qualified.

Couldn't agree more. Very few of them realize their musical talents are the extent of their knowledge

Did Perry Mason also comment? I am intrigued.

Couldn't agree more. Very few of them realize their musical talents are the extent of their knowledge

And most of them, and their Hollyweird counterparts either fail to recognize they their special brand of entertaining will also become forbidden if their heroes, the mooslims, gain ascendancy over the evil christians in Western countries.

And most of them, and their Hollyweird counterparts either fail to recognize they their special brand of entertaining will also become forbidden if their heroes, the mooslims, gain ascendancy over the evil christians in Western countries.
. Hard to believe that they are that dumb for sure. Hollywood would be the first to fall if the Muslims were to gain the majority power and supreme athority in this nation.

Forum List

Back