Katrina Hero: Trump Doesn't Care About Brown People

Believe me I don't agree with everything the democrats stand for but what the republicans are becoming is anti-American and just plain evil.

The democrats have compassion and at least believe in keeping us a forward thinking people.

Republicans have turned into something ugly.
Democrats have zero compassion for white people.

Every single article on modern left wing sites contains blatant racism against us.
Hahahaha funniest stuff I've ever read. LOL
Maybe just maybe your are racist and you feel triggered and singled out, so you trying to camouflage?
Maybe YOU are just a racist and use "anti-racism" as camouflage....

They are also those fascists that claim they are anti fascists
20841763_1299199093517105_120957088085577206_n.jpg

Believe me I don't agree with everything the democrats stand for but what the republicans are becoming is anti-American and just plain evil.

The democrats have compassion and at least believe in keeping us a forward thinking people.

Every single article on modern left wing sites contains blatant racism against us.
Maybe just maybe your are racist and you feel triggered and singled out, so you trying to camouflage?

I like to define them as race baiting racists or blowflies sucking up crap and spreading it around.

I like to define them as race baiting racists or blowflies sucking up crap and spreading it around.
"Race baiting" is an impotent and nonsensical term created by weak and spineless "colorblind" Republicans who are beat over the head every year with the "racism" card despite their "colorblind" creed.

"Race baiting" is an impotent and nonsensical term created by weak and spineless "colorblind" Republicans who are beat over the head every year with the "racism" card despite their "colorblind" creed.

Eh, it works for me.. tough shit on your moronic interpretation...

Last edited:

I can't be....im super mixed and love all. But since I moved to the US I noticed that a racist is more likely to be repulican/conservative it never fails. Infact outside the US we were told to avoid the south and the middle of the US as they are known to be less accepting of foreigners. And that's why I chose Cali...also in This very forum it confirms that....anti immigrants, anti Mexican, anti blacks comments are always from those who voted for trump.

Now Trump is attacking the media and San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz. Sad....

While residents of Puerto Rico struggle to get access to basic necessities like potable water and food, President Donald Trump has launched a full-fledged attack on the news media and, even more concerning, San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz.

TRUMP MAKES PUERTO RICO CRISIS ABOUT TRUMP
The media and liberals have made the Puerto Rico crisis about Trump.

I can't be....im super mixed and love all. But since I moved to the US I noticed that a racist is more likely to be repulican/conservative it never fails. Infact outside the US we were told to avoid the south and the middle of the US as they are known to be less accepting of foreigners. And that's why I chose Cali...also in This very forum it confirms that....anti immigrants, anti Mexican, anti blacks comments are always from those who voted for trump.

Where did you come from, the Island of Gullible Idiots or North Korea...:lol:

You just confirmed my points.

Shut the fuck up you whiny, pathetic twit.

59d03224200000f81508474a.jpeg

Retired Lt. General Russel L. Honoré

Retired Lieutenant General: While Trump Golfs, San Juan’s Mayor Is ‘Living On A Cot’

“And the president has shown again, you don’t give a damn about poor people.”

The retired lieutenant general who led the effort to bring aid to Louisiana after it was ravaged by Hurricane Katrina didn’t mince words when talking about the president’s response to the humanitarian crisis in Puerto Rico.

On Saturday morning, President Donald Trump unleashed a series of tweets taking aim at San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz. In them, he accused Democrats of having convinced Cruz to be “nasty” to him, called Cruz’s leadership “poor” and said that other leaders in Puerto Rico “want everything to be done for them.” The tweets were sent from his golf resort in Bedminster, New Jersey.

In an interview with CNN later in the day, retired Lt. General Russel L. Honoré tore down Trump’s remarks:

“The mayor’s living on a cot, and I hope the president has a good day at golf,” he told CNN.

Honoré said the crisis in Puerto Rico is even larger than what he faced during Katrina.

“Is Puerto Rico worse than what you found here in Katrina?” CBS News correspondent Michelle Miller asked Honoré on Friday.

“Oh, hell yeah,” Honore said. “The number one priority is saving lives and when you’re saving lives, you’ve gotta figure out what rules you’re gonna break. All the rules we live by are designed for peacetime.”

“And this is what?” Miller asked.

“This is like a war,” he said.

In another interview with CNN, Honoré tied Trump’s response to a overall lack of compassion to marginalized people.

“And the president has shown again, you don’t give a damn about poor people,” Honoré told CNN. “You don’t give a damn about people of color and the SOB that rides around in Air Force One is denying services needed by the people of Puerto Rico.”

More: Retired Lieutenant General: While Trump Golfs, San Juan’s Mayor Is ‘Living On A Cot’

Lt. General Russel L. Honoré tells it like it is. I agree.
Hi ya rosie!...odd isn't it...the guy not lifting a hand to help texans, floridians and others in a disaster accusing someone else of not caring about him while he has a nice comfortable bed to sleep in and does nothing to make sure his own countrymen have at least that much...don't suppose ya can give us your take on him can ya?

Shut the fuck up you whiny, pathetic twit.

and love all..
No you don't.

You just confirmed my points.

Nice try but I lived all over California for over 40 years including the Bay Area, I'm fully aware of the radical left wingers and their hate filled intolerant, racism and bankrupting policies. California, a beautiful state filled with hypocrites, lawlessness and freeloaders, you seem like the perfect fit.

btw. welcome to the USMB, normally, I'm nicer but I've been posting for too long and my humor/patience has taken quite a hit.... :dunno:

Last edited:
God, you lefties are so predictable

Yeah, we care about civil rights and humanity - as opposed to Trump's history of racism.
Trumps history is that of a liberal...and you don't give a hoot about humanity, it is nothing more than a political blunt weapon for you to extract money from folks who do care about humanity and will pay you and the other commies so as not to be accused of being like you.

No I don't believe you you lying dill!! Not one BLOODY WORD!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back