Katie Couric finally features a woman more embarrassing and insane than Sarah Palin

I find it funny that the left get so hyperbolic about Palin, and totally overlook the insanity that is Pelosi. At least the conservatives haven't actually elected Palin to any national position.... yet. Pot calling kettle black seems appropriate.

I find it funny that the left get so hyperbolic about Palin, and totally overlook the insanity that is Pelosi. At least the conservatives haven't actually elected Palin to any national position.... yet. Pot calling kettle black seems appropriate.

Speaker Pelosi is the most effective Speaker in history. That's not opinion. She has passed nearly everything she has taken on. And you don't hear nasty anonymous sources talking shit about her like you did with DeLay. Not from a credible news source, anyway.

See, that's the difference between being a legislator who shows up every day, working for America's future, and a Reality TV Star who shows up when and wherever it adds to her bank account.

No cooking, no cleaning, no taking out the garbage, no opening doors, no wiping my asshole... :eek: :eek:

OK, now that Stephanie has blurted, does anyone with half a brain want to reply now?

Speaker Pelosi is the most effective Speaker in history. That's not opinion. She has passed nearly everything she has taken on.

yeah she is so effective, she just had to TAKE a DEMOTION. yet you lefties still FAWN over her. ick ick ick
you people are a laugh riot. :lol:

Speaker Pelosi is the most effective Speaker in history. That's not opinion. She has passed nearly everything she has taken on. And you don't hear nasty anonymous sources talking shit about her like you did with DeLay. Not from a credible news source, anyway.

See, that's the difference between being a legislator who shows up every day, working for America's future, and a Reality TV Star who shows up when and wherever it adds to her bank account.

Yep. She was effective all right.

Unfortunately for her and the Dems most of the bs she was shoveling wasn't wanted by the majority of Americans.

Hence the Dems got their asses handed to them in Nov.

Yep. Effective. Thats the word.

Last edited:

Unfortunately for her and the Dems most of the bs she was shoveling wasn't wanted by the majority of Americans.

Yep. She sure was effective.

:eusa_shhh:
You'll burst their little bubbles.:lol:

That woman is WAY instain!

With the way she was looking at her hands...methinks she'll have to be changing her undies after the interview.

Yep. Effective. Thats the word.

Your fake talking point has no relationship to reality.

She is a shining example of what is wrong with our system.

Nancy Pelosi is a piece of unadulterated shit....now prove me wrong....

That Garaffolli (or whatever her name is) twit is another piece of work. I think she's supposed to be a comedian or something - dark, nasty, stringy looking hair - always looks like she's stoned to the bone and has slurred speech that sounds like she's high as a kite and out of her mind.

There's someone Katie can interview - ideologically those two should get along just peachy.

She is a shining example of what is wrong with our system.
Yes, I realize that Republicans do not value competence in government.

"Heckuva job, California Girl!"

What's more funny. Is that someone on this board, watches the dumb perky one. Kattie Couric.

And they want to run Sarah Palin down.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back