Katie Couric finally features a woman more embarrassing and insane than Sarah Palin

Speaker Pelosi is the most effective Speaker in history. That's not opinion. She has passed nearly everything she has taken on. And you don't hear nasty anonymous sources talking shit about her like you did with DeLay. Not from a credible news source, anyway.

See, that's the difference between being a legislator who shows up every day, working for America's future, and a Reality TV Star who shows up when and wherever it adds to her bank account.

She is a shining example of what is wrong with our system.
Yes, I realize that Republicans do not value competence in government.

"Heckuva job, California Girl!"

Pelosi....competent?.....she is lucky she does not represent a less FAR Left area.....she would have been gone the election before the last one....

Speaker Pelosi is the most effective Speaker in history. That's not opinion. She has passed nearly everything she has taken on. And you don't hear nasty anonymous sources talking shit about her like you did with DeLay. Not from a credible news source, anyway.

See, that's the difference between being a legislator who shows up every day, working for America's future, and a Reality TV Star who shows up when and wherever it adds to her bank account.

Unlike you, I realize the neither party value competence. Idiot.

Pelosi....competent?.....she is lucky she does not represent a less FAR Left area.....she would have been gone the election before the last one....
Your dislike for Pelosi does not make her incompetent. Her record for getting bills to the floor, and then passed, is unsurpassed. Which is another big word.

LOL, how friggen hard was it for Bella Pelosi to get bills passed, they had a DAMN MAJORITY. and shoved the shit bills down the Peoples throats.

But hey, Bella be the man, I mean witch.

Your dislike for Pelosi does not make her incompetent. Her record for getting bills to the floor, and then passed, is unsurpassed. Which is another big word.

yea bills that the incompetent ass doesnt even read....remember what she said about the health care bill.....that showed a lot of competence...i felt real good knowing that she is looking out for us......and your liking of Pelosi does not make her Competent.....many of those wonderful bills that she tried to ram down everyones throats were opposed by a hell of a lot of people.....including those on the left....

Katie Couric finally features a woman more embarrassing and insane than Sarah Palin

What's so embarrassing and insane about a woman who's found a great niche job as a hand model? And, apparently a very lucrative one based on cute perky Katie's intro to the piece. I'd wager she likely earns a hell of a lot more money than a lot of folks in here.

Forum List

Back