Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

What a loon. Meh... she's never really been significant in any way. I suspect that is really what's behind her ears of anger. Even her Seinfeld appearance sucked.

If a right wing celeb did this to Obama their album and concert sales would have skyrocketed.

I would never have gone to one of her shows before and I probably won't go any time soon either.
Griffin has always been a 'class act'.

At one awards show, she won an award, went up on stage, and said, "Celebrities always come up on stage and give credit to God for winning the award. God had nothing to do with my winning this award, so SUCK IT, GOD."

So, Ted is a 'class act'?

1. Sorry, can't see the video.
2. Is this thread about Ted? Ummm...no. Try sticking to the topic.

It's concert footage of the entertainer, who President Trump honored at the White House who has said and done much worse things about President Obama, that was encouraging President Obama to "Suck on his Machine Gun".

It was part of my analysis of the difference in the way Griffin is being treated by most of the left and how a similar 'class act's' action has been treated by the right.

You guys remind me of the Muslims in the ME and their riots over a fucking books, cartoons and seriously bad movie trailers.

Ted never played the victim card like Griffin, calling criticism of his acts 'bullying'. Griffin is playing the 'victim' card to avoid criticism of her f*ed up act.

What part of her act was it?

Terrible Ted whines like a big bitch. I don't remember President Obama mentioning Ted's repeated conduct. I could be wrong maybe he said something publicly?

Did the Motor City Mad Man ever apologize for telling the President to Suck on a Machine Gun Ted was holding?

Nope.

The Left/Democrats have gone too far with the Trump-Hate. It's gotten to be dangerous. It's incitement at this point. It's gonna have to be dealt with.

That's funny.

The images they produced has the same production value as the Innocence of Muslims.

But I guess the Pseudo-cons or Crazed Muslims crowds need their meat..........

Last edited:
She blamed old powerful men for her situation in life like 20 times. Then fake cried a couple times and said Trump ended her career.

Last I heard CNN fired her not Trump. Stupid liberals NEVER take responsibility for their own actions.

She blamed old powerful men for her situation in life like 20 times. Then fake cried a couple times and said Trump ended her career.

Last I heard CNN fired her not Trump. Stupid liberals NEVER take responsibility for their own actions.
DAMN!!! I MISSED IT?

Anyway, thanks for the report and commentary. You stay on top of this for us now, okay?

She be a DB(dumb bitch)..

An ounce of prevention, is worth an pound of cure.

I like comedy, but every move on a creation must be thought out with some logic in proportion to the material used.

I was so excited for it that I wasn't able to sleep all night.

'Anyone listen to Kathy Griffin presser?'

Why bother?

upload_2017-6-2_13-24-31.jpeg

'Nuff said from her...

Kinda like you not taking responsibility for understanding the reality of which Griffin was speaking. Life is not Teflon and those like you need to understand that.

I like comedy, but every move on a creation must be thought out with some logic in proportion to the material used.
She basically said that because she's a COMEDIAN that her words and actions are special and deserve to be looked at in a different light.

The level of self importance these celebrities have is astounding.

The last time I watched her was on New Years Eve a couple years ago when she whipped off her clothes and pretended to go down on Gay Boy Anderson. That was actually pretty funny.

Kinda like you not taking responsibility for understanding the reality of which Griffin was speaking. Life is not Teflon and those like you need to understand that.
You don't know anything about me so fuck off jackass.

She basically said that because she's a COMEDIAN that her words and actions are special and deserve to be looked at in a different light.

The level of self importance these celebrities have is astounding.
I do believe she has now been educated to her deficiency of knowledge. I bet she thinks twice about what she did.

Forum List

Back