Kathy Griffin Holds Press Conference To Whine About Trump Family Bullying After 'Decapitated Trump'

Kathy Griffin to hold press conference to address ‘bullying’ from Trump Family

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

President Trump responded to the pathetic act by Tweeting:

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 31, 2017"

THIS, according to Griffin, is 'BULLYING'.

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

That's NOT Trump's fault, snowflake - YOU did that shit to yourself! ;p
Example # 2,834 of deflecting from the Trump treason investigations.
Let's call it Fox News lite.

Griffen never was anything to me before and she's less now
She's hysterical but you have at least a smideon of a sense of humor which do not.
She's also in your category I HATE ANYONE THAT DOESNT GENUFLECT TO TRAMP which is growing by leaps and bounds.

Imagine that, another radical Muslim out for a nice Sunday (I mean Saturday) drive, and people just started jumping in front of his van, for no reason what so ever. They are such kind and loving people.

Griffin single-handedly destroyed her own career and continues to dig the whole deeper.

“If she were my client, I’d tell her to shut the f— up,” public relations expert Howard Bragma said."

Is Kathy Griffin's Career Over? Top Crisis Managers Weigh In
Just like Republicans did to the Dixie Chicks for speaking out against the bush regime.

But then go to Ted Nugent concerts.

Would it be distasteful to have Kim Jung uns head decapitated? So it's ok if it's an evil dictators?
You're actually trying to compare Griffin's 'ISIS' BEHEADING PHOTO OP to the Fixie Chicks?

Listen, snowflake, and learn the lesson both the Chicks and Griffin had to learn the hard way.

'You' gave the right to voice your opinion and do stupid shit like they did. It is also the fans' right to voice their opinions by refusing to patronize them. It's called 'CONSEQUENCES'.

Perhaps that is why Snowflakes / Democrats are always blaming other people for their actions, like Griffin is doing - to avoid consequences of their actions.
Omg we had this very same conversation a few months ago but it was a conservative business getting boycotted for their political views. You rwnjs were all up in arms. I told them exactly what you just told me. Don't remember what the issue was but I remember the roles were reversed

She always been annoying to me and still is.
If I had to pick a liberal to sacrifice it would be that horrible Kathy Griffin.

Republicans are trying to make her out to be a liberal leader. Sorry but us liberals aren't responsible for every idiot who doesn't like Trump.

Npr did a story on this mass murderer who supposedly was a Bernie Sanders. Forget the guy was a Nazi alt right guy. He had Bernie liked on Facebook so the right claimed he was one of ours.

Kathy Griffin sucks. Who likes her?

After releasing theISIS-Style photo of herself holding the mock bloody decapitated head of President Donald Trump and an appropriate severe back lash against her, to including CNN firing her, Kathy Griffin is going to hold a press conference to whine about how SHE is the victim in this entire situation because the Trump Family is being 'mean' to her in response to what she did.

"Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

No, Kathy, this is called 'consequences of your actions' and being called out for such a disrespectful, anti-American, pathetic act.

This is another example of a liberal snowflake doing something, getting massive blowback for the action, and trying to flip it around and make themselves the 'VICTIM'.

"In the days since it was released, Griffin has lost an endorsement deal, at least one club engagement and a job with CNN."

Example # 2,834 of deflecting from the Trump treason investigations.
Let's call it Fox News lite.

"Treason investigation?" You are a truly insane moron.

She's hysterical but you have at least a smideon of a sense of humor which do not.
She's also in your category I HATE ANYONE THAT DOESNT GENUFLECT TO TRAMP which is growing by leaps and bounds.
You hate everyone who doesn't want to decapitate Trump, so we understand why you like Griffen.

Imagine that, another radical Muslim out for a nice Sunday (I mean Saturday) drive, and people just started jumping in front of his van, for no reason what so ever. They are such kind and loving people.
I heard there's nothing wrong with any action you do because whatever you do is God's will.

Punch a 98 year old woman? Gods will be done on earth as it is in heaven

Again moron, I voted for Trump for two reasons. SCOTUS and he wasn't Hillary Clinton.

Now run along, dope

She always been annoying to me and still is.
If I had to pick a liberal to sacrifice it would be that horrible Kathy Griffin.

Republicans are trying to make her out to be a liberal leader. Sorry but us liberals aren't responsible for every idiot who doesn't like Trump.

Npr did a story on this mass murderer who supposedly was a Bernie Sanders. Forget the guy was a Nazi alt right guy. He had Bernie liked on Facebook so the right claimed he was one of ours.

Kathy Griffin sucks. Who likes her?

The left is sacrificing their own?

Your are the one that claims I am responsible for Trump, so yes by your twisted thinking she is yours and you own it, her and the Portland guy. Sorry but you already set the rules.

Again moron, I voted for Trump for two reasons. SCOTUS and he wasn't Hillary Clinton.

Now run along, dope
How does a conservative scotus help you?

Now run along, dope

Gawd you ask stupid fucking questions and then wonder why you're viewed as a dope

Now run along, dope

Gawd you ask stupid fucking questions and then wonder why you're viewed as a dope
Can't answer? Are you a person or a corporation? Dope

Don't worry about Griffin losing all of her gigs and her job at CNN...I heard she already has a new job / sponsor.

Much like Bill Clinton was giving speeches for the KGB during the 2016 election, rumor has it Griffin has been offered a gig by ISIS as morivational speaker / comedian for them.

I hear posters of her holding the mock bloody head of our President are flying off shelves as well, as Jihadis buy them up as fast as they are printed / stocked ..

Going after handicapped kids is the lefts version of funny.

upload_2017-6-4_6-59-38.png

The Left/Democrats have gone too far with the Trump-Hate. It's gotten to be dangerous. It's incitement at this point. It's gonna have to be dealt with.

That's funny.

The images they produced has the same production value as the Innocence of Muslims.

But I guess the Pseudo-cons or Crazed Muslims crowds need their meat..........

Nothing funny about the Left's increasingly violent incitement. It's dangerous.

The Left/Democrats have gone too far with the Trump-Hate. It's gotten to be dangerous. It's incitement at this point. It's gonna have to be dealt with.

That's funny.

The images they produced has the same production value as the Innocence of Muslims.

But I guess the Pseudo-cons or Crazed Muslims crowds need their meat..........

Nothing funny about the Left's increasingly violent incitement. It's dangerous.

What's funny is you cupcakes with your melted frosting.

May 31, 2017"

View attachment 130347

Every time she tries to justify her effigiac beheading of sitting US President, she sinks further. Only a Liberal can come up with something so twisted, violent, and hateful and still feel entitled to victimhood.

upload_2017-6-5_9-26-11.jpeg
.'Vote Democrat in 2020!'.

Makes for a great campaign poster, doesn't it?! :p

Every time she tries to justify her effigiac beheading of sitting US President

She didn't behead or show images of a beheading. That would have involved much more special effect and done right, she would have been covered in blood as it squirted out of the prop whe she was sawing through it.

It would have been much better, much more artistic, if she was dressed up as Red Sonja, leaning on a sword, next to the head on a pike.

Forum List

Back