Kathy Griffin Brutalized After Posting Horrifying Photo of Her New Tattooed Lips

The woman is a mental case. It's too bad because she actually used to be funny.

No, she was never funny. Ever. Not even amusing. Even Larry David and the entire cast of Seinfeld couldnt help that woman be funny for her few appearances.

Elaine boosler, Jeannine garofolo, Rita rudner, even Margaret cho was way funnier than Kathy and Margaret cho wasn't actually funny.

The woman is a mental case. It's too bad because she actually used to be funny.

Yeah, but now I like to think of her as a human lightening rod. She pulls in a lot of conservative anger and outrage that might be otherwise be directed somewhere else where someone might get hurt.

^^^ People may have the right to do whatever they please with their bodies, but if they end up dead because of it, what do you think that does to anyone who loves them? I have a cousin who lost both of his legs earlier this year because of his inability to get clean. Trust me, what a person decides to do with their lives in a lot of certain ways doesn't affect just that one person, especially when other people do not have it in their own selves to wash their hands completely of that one person because they still love that one person enough.

God bless you and my family always!!!

Holly

Yeah, but now I like to think of her as a human lightening rod. She pulls in a lot of conservative anger and outrage that might be otherwise be directed somewhere else where someone might get hurt.
you dems constantly talk about conservatives as if they are going to be rioting looting and burning down city blocks ! you all talk as if there is a danger of conservative mobs rioting for months and months on end ... apparently your brains are so twisted that you forget that the vast vast majority of mob violence in this country is committed by the left .

She looks fine.

All the body shaming connies have been doing?

Not so much.

wggwhshhshshshs.jpeg

you dems constantly talk about conservatives as if they are going to be rioting looting and burning down city blocks ! you all talk as if there is a danger of conservative mobs rioting for months and months on end ... apparently your brains are so twisted that you forget that the vast vast majority of mob violence in this country is committed by the left .

Fuck you, ya brain-dead idiot... :fu:

Hope the freaking Civil War comes.

Not a minute too soon.

The Banana Republic of US can not take all this evil anymore.
The, American Civil War of 2023.
And, I believe you are right, since pretty much all states are dark red but for large cities, I don't believe patriots would put up with this nonsense. It might just be what would set off our second civil war.
Trump in jail, maybe on the very last day before the civil war where people like you get crushed.
Fake America is heading towards a Civil War
I think it will be very hard to make America white again without a civil war, america is no longer a white country.

Forum List

Back