"Kates Law" a viable/good solution to stop illegal immigration?

Officer Rodney Joseph Johnson Houston Police Department Texas

How about a criminal pedophile, previously deported, who shot a police officer to death.
The officer probably saved the lives of the man and other minors in the car because
the man was drunk and could have had a wreck.

And this is how you repay someone who saves your life?
By shooting them pointblank in the face seven times out of fear of being deported again.

HUGGY I am all for being open to working with all people to offer equal opportunities.
But WHERE is the responsibility for making sure that these people are getting
help for mental and criminal illness, and are getting education and training to be self sufficient.

Set up the campus systems to house and train workers, and we won't have this problem.
The workers can organize at sites designed to help people and families in transition,
and be registered just like students are enrolled with set housing and health care services
so this isn't randomly dumped on others to pay for with no responsibility for the costs.

Here are the campus plans I am asking to replicate along the border.
http www.houstonprogressive.org
Earned Amnesty

Democrat leaders censored and demolished these plans in Freedmen's Town where they were designed
to create sustainable campuses to break the cycle of poverty and crime in historic Black districts.

But if we can restore these plans they can be modified to any community to reform
the prison system, mental health, VA, or border communities to stop crime, trafficking and other illegal issues
by investing restitution for past crimes into developing longterm solutions that the residents themselves will take
ownership of so their labor is no longer exploited but is invested in their own business, education and social programs.

If Donald Trump will fund an Apprentice contest for future Presidential, Governor and Senator candidates
to try to set up 4-5 citystates along the border, I would really like to see the political talent of our future leaders
featured as a political reality show, taking the crime ridden border and turning it into teaching hospitals and
military prisons with maximum security that creates jobs and security along the border at the same time.

he could fund a contest and see who i swilling to take up the challenge
Which of our Presidential candidates can run a team that can build something in a year that will solve the
immigration crisis and use that as their platform to run for the White House.
Jesus Christ, can any of you post ON TOPIC?

Can ANYONE comment on the on what you think of Kates Law or my specific ideas or is off topic mindless rants all I should expect?

You have to admit the topic doesnt exactly give a lot of room for discussion.
I mean I'm all for it as long as we put them to work so they can pay for their own incarceration.
Liberals will insist on releasing them so they can continue with their crime sprees.
There is plenty of room to discuss the ideas put forth. People on this board always scream for "what's your plan"
So a serious topic on a serious subject is put forth without inflammatory rhetoric and no one is interested?

This is why partisan trolling rules this board. Anything else is pointless

I will answer your question grandpa, with a no, it won't work.

Why?

Because OUR President has decided to not enforce existing immigration laws, so what makes anyone think that if Hilly or Jebster are elected, they wouldn't ignore them too.

We have PLENTY of laws already, but nobody is willing to enforce them for political reasons. We have had a fence voted and passed in congress for over 30 years. In fact, in 2006, congress voted to FUND it; that is correct, 9 years ago! Still no fences.

The law he puts forth sounds good, but is totally un needed, because we have much stronger laws on the books, including that fence. You see where that got us so far!

I am here to tell you that Trump, Cruz, or Scott Walker are the only 3 big candidates (unless you include Huckabee as a big candidate) from either party willing to shut down the border.

And as an aside..............if the REAL conservative republican candidates are smart, they will start explaining to African Americans how this open borders crap is screwing them the most out of everyone involved.
Thanks for the post. I do however believe the jobs that illegals fill in the construction industry have a major impact on wages and bid viability in localized markets. I have lost many a bids to crews that use illegals because of massive undercutting. That doesn't just affect me but everyone in the industry.
An anecdote that is quite telling I can offer is a ACOE job I was on when Clinton was president. We were building new housing at Whiteman AFB and Clinton was scheduled to visit. 3 school busses of illegal aliens & wanted criminals were hauled off after a surprise inspection a few days prior to his visit. Including one of the job foremans.

Most of the idiots posting on this site have no idea how invasive & damaging illegal immigration is to average Americans.
That was ONE jobsite that could have employed 3 busloads of Americans in need of work.

Hi Grampa Murked U
The deal I would propose is that these immigrant workers
create jobs building their OWN campuses with housing and services
on the Mexican side of the border. So if they committed violations it is part of restitution (proportional to the degree or length of violation, for severe criminal trafficking violations, i would handle that through a military program and prison system
built along the border to detain and guard dangerous sick criminals so the security doubles as both prison and border security)..

If they did not do anything illegal their labor is paid just like any other construction job.
But the difference is giving the immigrant community the opportunity to invest in building their OWN cities
and campus districts (similar to UT or Rice or any other university system that owns its own property
and has a development and endowment system to fund ITSELF).

If you like this idea, would you join with me in pitching a proposal to DONALD TRUMP
to have a contest for Apprentices who think they are smarter than Presidential Candidates.
And challenge regular working contestants to see if they can do a better job than
Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, or anyone else who think they can solve the immigration,
border, health care and prison crisis that is killing our economy and our govt with unchecked bureaucracy and waste.

I would love to work with Allen West, Vern Wuensche, and any number of independent Candidates
from all the parties to set up 5 cities along the border for dual citizenship, set up a policy that the
participants agree to enroll in (voluntarily if no crime was committed, mandatory if there are any violations of laws
and these people want to be eligible for citizenship) and see which Team can design the best cost effective
program that the immigrants and supporters agree works the best so they agree to enroll in it to get citizenship resolved.

I think the idea of restitution for trafficking would fund the border development with all the damages
done to crime victims of rape, drug trafficking, mules, human trafficking and forced prostitution,
sweatshop labor, cult and gang violence torture murder kidnapping. If we address all these wrongs
in terms of restitution owed that can be invested in programs along the border, those debts
become investments in long term solutions that benefit everyone. the families of both the drug criminals and the victims would welcome anything that saves any more people from dying of black market violence and crime.

The families would welcome such a solutions.

And the labor can be managed to go into setting up safe cities on the other side of the border
where there is no more need to cross over illegally if the benefits can be accessed freely.
They just have to enroll like any other church, school or business service that has membership.
And pick a program that will accept them as a member, similar to going to college or picking a public school.

Again the difference is the people running and participating in each program
would invest their labor and resources into OWNING it themselves. So this will teach
true equality of ownership and self-reliance financially as well as self-govt.

And assigning official candidates or veterans to be in charge of administration
would create jobs, training and political campaigns for future office holders.
All minorities could access training to govern a small housing program first,
then a campus, then a city, state etc. before running for governor, senator or president.

So this would allow minorities "equal opportunity" to serve in govt
instead of only rich politicians like Obama and the Clintons who
can swing deals with corporate backers to run for office.

We need officials with Practical experience managing cities and states
especially international law with Mexico if you are going to be in charge of the US.

So let's invite Donald Trump to challenge the other candidates,
and see if regular citizens can do a better job working directly with people affected by
immigration, health care, and govt policies.

I think my friend Vern could outshine Hillary and others that nobody really wants to work with.
People who are use to working on the ground level are more in touch with reality,
and people respond to the REALNESS of leadership that works in teams from the ground up,
not dictating from the top down as if they know better than anyone else.

I think the working people and small business leaders and grassroots political activists
can do a better job than "career politicians" who never get their hands dirty, except when they are
digging for millions out of political backers and selling out the rights and responsibilities of citizens.

Three times?
What a dumbass....

Thanks for the well thought out response to my post.

I cant believe you typed all that crap for nothing...unless of course you think the gun went off all by itself....THREE FUCKING TIMES!!!!!

The gun was fired THREE FUCKING TIMES? At a complete stranger? That's hard to believe.

Officer Rodney Joseph Johnson Houston Police Department Texas

How about a criminal pedophile, previously deported, who shot a police officer to death.
The officer probably saved the lives of the man and other minors in the car because
the man was drunk and could have had a wreck.

And this is how you repay someone who saves your life?
By shooting them pointblank in the face seven times out of fear of being deported again.

HUGGY I am all for being open to working with all people to offer equal opportunities.
But WHERE is the responsibility for making sure that these people are getting
help for mental and criminal illness, and are getting education and training to be self sufficient.

Set up the campus systems to house and train workers, and we won't have this problem.
The workers can organize at sites designed to help people and families in transition,
and be registered just like students are enrolled with set housing and health care services
so this isn't randomly dumped on others to pay for with no responsibility for the costs.

Here are the campus plans I am asking to replicate along the border.
http www.houstonprogressive.org
Earned Amnesty

Democrat leaders censored and demolished these plans in Freedmen's Town where they were designed
to create sustainable campuses to break the cycle of poverty and crime in historic Black districts.

But if we can restore these plans they can be modified to any community to reform
the prison system, mental health, VA, or border communities to stop crime, trafficking and other illegal issues
by investing restitution for past crimes into developing longterm solutions that the residents themselves will take
ownership of so their labor is no longer exploited but is invested in their own business, education and social programs.

If Donald Trump will fund an Apprentice contest for future Presidential, Governor and Senator candidates
to try to set up 4-5 citystates along the border, I would really like to see the political talent of our future leaders
featured as a political reality show, taking the crime ridden border and turning it into teaching hospitals and
military prisons with maximum security that creates jobs and security along the border at the same time.

he could fund a contest and see who i swilling to take up the challenge
Which of our Presidential candidates can run a team that can build something in a year that will solve the
immigration crisis and use that as their platform to run for the White House.

Well...you certainly know a lot more than I about the Mexican. I still find it hard to believe that he shot the woman just to get back behind bars as someone else suggested. There are a whole lot of other ways to get incarcerated without risking being put to death for your crime.

???? Dear HUGGY I brought up a totally DIFFERENT case for Comparison.
Which one are you talking about?
Are you responding to me or someone else?

In the case of Quintera
Rodney Joseph Johnson - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He was trying to AVOID getting deported again.
So he shot and killed HPD Office Rodney Johnson with several bullets to the face and head.

He didn't want to get arrested and go to jail because he'd already been deported
before and was back illegally. The employer also got sued for enabling him.

This is the case I was referring to. Sorry if my posts caused confusion.

Segregated Mexican cities in America is ridiculous. The solution is simple. Build a fucking wall & send them home.

I said on the OTHER side of the border.
Since there are anywhere from 12-30 million Mexican Nationals living on this side of the border,
negotiate with Mexico to set up 5 city-states, one for each border state plus Florida with its Cuban populations.
And declare those cities the official residence of illegal immigrants in those states or who crossed through
that state to first enter.

And then work out plans for earning amnesty by restitution proportional to the time and degree of violations.
Just like school, if someone enters college with a deficiency in English, they "owe" so many courses in remedial
English to be equal to those who entered with the standard credits.

Keep track of credits owed and allow the immigrants to work off their debts either financially or by work-study
invested in building these campus communities to manage all the enrollees per state.

For the security, set up maximum security military prisons along the border
where anyone crossing or passing through there is shot on the spot. So this would redirect traffic to
enter at checkpoints, and enroll through the university system set up for each state. If you go anywhere
else, it's illegal and you will either have more credits to make up or you will be denied citizenship
if you had knowledge of the enrollment program and deliberately went with an illegal route.

So the people who take the legal route will be rewarded and be first in line.

If you take shortcuts, you will owe triple restitution, so it is better to enroll.

That's what I believe Obama's federal exchange enrollment should be used for:
criminals and immigrants of illegal status who owe for violations they committed.

Law abiding citizens who did not commit any crimes should not have to give up liberties and enroll.
Only people who committed crimes, whether born here or not, should owe restitution and
be required to pay back costs to taxpayers or enroll in a work-study program to manage it over time.

That way this rewards law-abiding behavior, and holds people responsible for any violations
in proportion to the degree of their crimes.

Grampa Murked U we have enough violent criminals, trafficking, pedophile and other dangerous
cases to manage a whole series of units along the border, and use these to house and train
military. So there can be jobs and training for Vets to manage prison hospitals to detain really sick people
and keep them out of regular circulation and halfway houses in cities that should be for nonviolent people, not the dangerous
criminally ill abusers and addicts who need to be detained while they undergo treatment, and may require supervision for life.

Medically we should be able to determine if someone is terminally sick, similar to cancer or AIDS that has identifiable stages.
If we focus on medical approaches we could diagnose and contain people who require treatment so they
are not a danger to themselves or society. We do this with Ebola, AIDS and any other deadly disease.
Why not with criminal illness?

So there CAN be maximum security along the border. Why not build prisons run by military so it doubles as border security?

My bad then. But the towns on the other side of the border are run by the drug cartels. And their problems are theirs to deal with not ours

Forum List

Back