Kat Timpf, Fox news Libertarian assualted at campaign event...

And the left just keeps attacking people they don't like......they are violent and dangerous, she is just lucky he wasn't throwing punches...

Kat Timpf Assaulted At Brooklyn Campaign Event
I'm glad she wasn't hurt. Kat is pretty funny, and not as screechingly right wing as some of her coworkers on Fox.
Too bad she couldn't find a dry change of clothes and go on. Too bad the joker couldn't be caught. Is it considered assault, I wonder?

Do the unhinged leftists really want a civil war? Because they really seem to be pushing for it.

She can be really snarky and while that doesn't bother me I can see how others may not like her because of it.

Having said that when did it become okay to assault women? Much less women you don't even know.

Everyone say it together now.....WAR ON WOMEN

People if some dirt bag does this to you, dont just stand there, slap the holy shit out of them. They are assaulting you and you have the right to respond with a similar use of force and a slap is a nonlethal use of force.

That is why these cowards do this shit, few people ever react in time to do anything.

I always try to be aware of my surroundings and people around me....

She can be really snarky and while that doesn't bother me I can see how others may not like her because of it.

Having said that when did it become okay to assault women? Much less women you don't even know.

Everyone say it together now.....WAR ON WOMEN

The democrats have always assaulted women...it is one of the rewards they offer democrat male politicians who vote the right way....ask ted kennedy and bill clinton...

fire Kat Timpf and give Eric Bolling his own solo show.

Eric Bolling is great. I find Timpf's "libertarian" holier than thou attitude a bit annoying. The libertarians feel superior because they have never actually had to run the government and the Republicans are the primary target of the democrat hate machine.....she can sit back and throw stones at republicans....but if the libertarians ever posed a real threat to the democrats, the democrats would turn Timpf and her fellow libertarians into the next nazis.......it would be very easy to do with the libertarian belief in limited government...I wonder how she would feel when they go at her about starving the poor, and letting people die because of her policies.....it would be interesting to see how well she would hold up...

Forum List

Back