Note to GOP...since Trump likes signing shit and not reading it........

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Why not secretly put before him resignation papers, and the night he goes to bed, have the SS tie his white ass up, with papers stuffed up his ass, and ship his ass to Russia....and the next day, explain Trump signed papers to resign and his where abouts are unknown

i wish someone would do that to you and send you to outer Slobovia.....we can finally be rid of these pointless whines of yours......

• Banned
i wish someone would do that to you and send you to outer Slobovia.....we can finally be rid of these pointless whines of yours......
Harry, why do you haunt me? If you don't like my rants, than report me, ignore me or find a life...either way, I'm not going anywhere and you sir can take that to the bank...I loathe Trump and will not be satisfied until he's either impeached or resigns........got it!!!

Why not secretly put before him resignation papers, and the night he goes to bed, have the SS tie his white ass up, with papers stuffed up his ass, and ship his ass to Russia....and the next day, explain Trump signed papers to resign and his where abouts are unknown
Seems the morons you vote for don't like to read the shit they sign, either.

Where was your outrage then?

Harry, why do you haunt me? If you don't like my rants, than report me, ignore me or find a life...either way, I'm not going anywhere and you sir can take that to the bank...I loathe Trump and will not be satisfied until he's either impeached or resigns........got it!!!
if you dont like someone replying to your threads than either dont put any up or do it a lot less,you do so many its hard not to notice you....got it?....and i wont report anyone no matter how pointless their threads are....

Forum List

Back