kasichs pa problem

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I was listening to the radio on the race in pa. They were discussing who the various candidates for delegates are saying they will support.

Apparently trump and Cruz both have many delegate candidates saying they will vote for them if elected as a delegate. Kasich has only one identified delegate who says he will support him.

If pa is such a good state for Kasich why aren't there alot more potential delegate supporters for him? And how does he intend to have any chance on future ballots if he cannot garner enough support to get people to run as delegates for him in states that are favorable?

I still can't figure out why the guy bothers.

He should just endorse Dump. It's gonna be great...

zgcmiO.gif

I was listening to the radio on the race in pa. They were discussing who the various candidates for delegates are saying they will support.

Apparently trump and Cruz both have many delegate candidates saying they will vote for them if elected as a delegate. Kasich has only one identified delegate who says he will support him.

If pa is such a good state for Kasich why aren't there alot more potential delegate supporters for him? And how does he intend to have any chance on future ballots if he cannot garner enough support to get people to run as delegates for him in states that are favorable?
------------------------- good to hear , hope that your info is correct and long lasting Avatar .

He's out of money, I understand.

Eh, not really. Unlike Cruz and Trump, Kasich knows how to be smart about spending. With $1.2 million cash on hand, and another $1.2 from his super pac's cash on hand, he actually has about the same as Trump's campaign ATM.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/election-2016-campaign-money-race.html

So when exactly is he going to spend this money? Pa is supposedly a great state for him so why not put little cash in and organize?

So when exactly is he going to spend this money? Pa is supposedly a great state for him so why not put little cash in and organize?

You just asked how much it costs to send out some emails to get some delegates. Now you're asking why he's not spending money to get delegates. Make up your mind.

Forum List

Back