Kasich joins CNN

I still remember when that cuck wanted fargo banned because of the graphic scenes :lol:
Did he REALLY? That was a great show (I only saw the 1st season tho).
The biggest mistake poor ol' Kasich made was all that power eating on the campaign trail. When I think of him, the only image that comes up is him with a mouthful of hoagie. Not a good look.

Being condescending and cocky wasn’t too endearing either
I missed that part. But I'm far from Ohio. I pretty much only saw him on the debates.
He did quite well, though, in actuality--wasn't he one of the last men standing before the convention?

John Kasich signs with CNN as senior political commentator - CNN

LOL! Perfect job for this cuckservative. What's great is CNN is blocked on all 3 tv's in this home so I won't EVER have to hear from him again! WOOT!

Wait you have 3 Tv's but you're kids on are on Medicaid?
My parents live with me so they have 2. Duh. We get money from college stipends and I got my dad one of his tv's since my 6 year old broke the screen. I could make 30k a year and still qualify for medicaid so...My TV we got last year from tax refund.

I still remember when that cuck wanted fargo banned because of the graphic scenes :lol:
The biggest mistake poor ol' Kasich made was all that power eating on the campaign trail. When I think of him, the only image that comes up is him with a mouthful of hoagie. Not a good look.
The original movie. This happened back in the 90s. Went to blockbuster raising hell LOL

LOL! Perfect job for this cuckservative. What's great is CNN is blocked on all 3 tv's in this home so I won't EVER have to hear from him again! WOOT!

You have internet service and poor people are starving. Cancel your internet and give the money to bleeding heart liberal causes.

Go fuck your buddy O in the ass you dumb fuck. You are dumb to if you think that anyone that calls dems living of the govt a low life when your own is living off the govt.

You have internet service and poor people are starving. Cancel your internet and give the money to bleeding heart liberal causes.

Go fuck your buddy O in the ass you dumb fuck. You are dumb to if you think that anyone that calls dems living of the govt a low life when your own is living off the govt.

I see I struck a nerve. Go ahead you libs talk a big game, lets see you lead by example. Give your money to the poor and illegals. No? Yeah we thought not. :auiqs.jpg:

My parents live with me so they have 2. Duh. We get money from college stipends and I got my dad one of his tv's since my 6 year old broke the screen. I could make 30k a year and still qualify for medicaid so...My TV we got last year from tax refund.
It's none of their fucking business, Odium. Don't defend yourself. The cost of five tv's wouldn't cover one ER visit.

And all hooked up to cable, no less--that's a hefty bill.
Not really. 140$ a month for internet and cable. We don't pay it my folks do. As I said I could make 30k a year and still qualify for medicaid. Plus we use internet for college so.

The original movie. This happened back in the 90s. Went to blockbuster raising hell LOL
OMG. And that was nothing compared to the series. I still get chills thinking about that damned Billy Bob Thornton and the insurance salesman.

I missed that part. But I'm far from Ohio. I pretty much only saw him on the debates.
He did quite well, though, in actuality--wasn't he one of the last men standing before the convention?

If by One of the last men standing you mean someone who stubbornly refused to get out despite the fact that he had no chance of winning from day one, then yes.

Last edited:

If by One of the last men standing you mean someone who stubbornly refused yeah despite the fact that he had no chance of winning from day one, then yes.
He seemed moderate and fiscally sensible, and if he had won the primary, I would have learned more about him. I may well have voted for him.

He is quite the whiny little bitch now isn't he.
Also, he is so obsessed with his new role as a cuckold.
That is all he ever talks about.
All of his previous posts for the past few weeks has a comment about cuckolding
so you see he must be one.
The little girly boy.

Can you be any more of a .....?

certified-drama-queen.jpg

Forum List

Back