Kasich does not belong in the race

He is neither of those.

BS...get informed

I am. He is realistic on the issues. You prefer fairytale land.

Evidently you're not...but nice try

You think trump is really pro gun?

I'm not a Trump supporter...stay on point

But shouldn't trump being anti gun have killed him?

Donald Trump Thinks You Should Be Able To Bring Guns Anywhere, Except His Own Hotels

And trump even imported his wife so I don't believe he is anti immigration either.

Clearly he doesn't belong in the race. He hasn't explained how big his dick is, tweeted an endless stream of diaper rash about Megyn Kelly or the Chicago Cubs, posted salacious pictures of anybody's wife or threatened his rallies with violence. What's he got left to qualify for running for President? What a loser.

Special note for the knuckledraggers --- that's called "sarcasm"....

BS...get informed

Donald Trump Thinks You Should Be Able To Bring Guns Anywhere, Except His Own Hotels

And trump even imported his wife so I don't believe he is anti immigration either.

The thread is about Kasich....stop deflecting, it's lame

The fact the he is the Rights best shot of winning the general and by far the best qualified candidate is enough justification for Kasich to stay in the race. The two idiots in front are already starting to show their true colors and finally people are starting to see how ridiculous they both are. If Kasich gains some late steam and picks up a few states before the convention then he will be the nominee
And few states is not enough. The rules require 8 states to be considered. On top of that is is statistically impossible for him to win the required delegates.

Didn't you make the point that Kasich is not qualified because of his gun and immigration policies? If so then how is pointing out similarities with the front runner deflecting and off topic?

You said kasich was rejected for being anti gun. First he isn't, and second why is trump the front runner? Only a moron would believe he is pro gun.

Didn't you make the point that Kasich is not qualified because of his gun and immigration policies? If so then how is pointing out similarities with the front runner deflecting and off topic?

Yawn....

You said kasich was rejected for being anti gun. First he isn't, and second why is trump the front runner? Only a moron would believe he is pro gun.

I supplied links.....your turn. Your blabbering doesn't count

The fact the he is the Rights best shot of winning the general and by far the best qualified candidate is enough justification for Kasich to stay in the race. The two idiots in front are already starting to show their true colors and finally people are starting to see how ridiculous they both are. If Kasich gains some late steam and picks up a few states before the convention then he will be the nominee
And few states is not enough. The rules require 8 states to be considered. On top of that is is statistically impossible for him to win the required delegates.
Cruz is pretty much statistically dead In the water as well. The only chance either has is an open vote at the convention. In that case, Kasich has the best chance of pulling the open delegate vote

Maybe Kasich could get some traction with conservatives if he started talking about the size of his dick.

Kaisch doesn't have a prayer.....and never did

Kasich was part of the GOP establishments plan to win the White House without the base, talk about your plan for failure. Lets be honest there's no freaking way the base was going to vote for Illegal amnesty and infringing on the 2nd amendment. I love his experience, I respect actual experience and accomplishments but the guy belongs in the Democratic party on key issues.

Cruz is pretty much statistically dead In the water as well. The only chance either has is an open vote at the convention. In that case, Kasich has the best chance of pulling the open delegate vote
Yeah.

I'm guessing that, between now and the convention, some cooler heads will prevail.

Not that I want that. The entertainment value potential of this convention is off the freakin' charts.

Only if he wins 8 states or they cheat.

I supplied links.....your turn. Your blabbering doesn't count

I see the link I supplied, where are yours?

Forum List

Back