Kasich does not belong in the race

The voters have SOUNDLY rejected him.

Yes, but Kasich was the last one that could have defeated Hillary Clinton. Because Cruz & Trump can't.

Cruz is polling very low with women, he's too far right on abortion. and his eligibility is certain to be challenged.
A Race to the Bottom on Women's Rights

Trump has chased off every voting block you can shake a stick at. He has the highest unfavorable rating of any candidate in this nations history.
Gallup: Trump Highest Unfavorable Rating Ever Recorded

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Last edited:
Clinturd bribed and lied to the country about NAFTA, sending algore around bragging about it's wonderful promise.....he tried to elbow Ross Perot out of his chair on Larry King doing it. Where's fat albert on the subject today? Look into how Clinturd got the the Florida senators onboard and in doing so put their tomato farmers out of business. Enough of you...you're not bright enough to understand any of this.
Oh, you mean President Clinton engaged in politics?

The Establishment is keeping him funded to attempt to get to a contested convention. They don't want Drumpf or Cruz. Mark my words, a contested convention means the Establishment forces Kasich on us...or someone just like him.
What does that mean, "The Establishment"?

I think you all really mean the Chamber of Commerce wing, which is a legitimate, identifiable wing of the Republican Party.

Yes, but Kasich was the last one that could have defeated Hillary Clinton.
Will of the people, dude. The ones showing up to vote want to vote for Amatuer Hour, convinced the entire country is right there with them, ready to drive the nation off the cliff.

Yes, but Kasich was the last one that could have defeated Hillary Clinton.
Will of the people, dude. The ones showing up to vote want to vote for Amatuer Hour, convinced the entire country is right there with them, ready to drive the nation off the cliff.

Well, it looks like they're going to be successful at that. I don't think there's any stopping or blocking Trump at the convention.

Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea. Maybe that's what needs to happen to get the Republican party back in order.
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/examining-trump-s-problem-female-voters-n544901

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea.
She's not my ideal choice, and maybe won't fight for everything that moves me, but I know as I'm standing here that there are going to be some issues that she's going to be a pitbull about, and I predict very effective.

So will the banks be broken up? Prolly not.
Will she be a strong defender of women and children's rights? More than any previous POTUS.

I think she'll also be good with the economy. Centrists usually are.

Where'd anyone bring up "force"?

BTW, Mr. Editor, the question mark goes inside the quote mark ...

:lmao:
To quote the great Bernie Sanders "we are sick and tired of hearing about your damn quotation marks!"

Thank you, Slade, for showing Pogo the correct way to use other punctuation marks at the end of a quote ...
"Pogo" is a bad ass and I don't give a "shit" about "quotation" or, "punctuation;

He's a bad piece of ass too? I didn't really want to know that ...

The voters have SOUNDLY rejected him.
I am liking him now since this little ditty. We have right winger nutjob leading the repubs, and a left wing communist battling it out with a weaker heir apparent by reason of marriage. Wow, this is DEMOCRACY?

one, bernie isn't gong to win the democratic nomination.
two, he isn't a communist. it's probably important that you know the difference.
Call it artistic license, but you get the picture. This isn't a shining moment for American politics.

there's nothing wrong with how the campaign is being conducted on the democratic side. *shrug*

The only thing Trump proved is that the "rapist" "murder" act pisses off the majority of the world. I know you fridge wingers love it but that's not the way to productively address the issue. In the end the grown ups will prevail... You'll see

Illegals kill over 3,000 American citizens each year, go crawl back under your rock.
Ok mr statistics... Since you have all the numbers, please tell us what the percentage of the 11 million illegals commit these crimes

Do you really think that will be any consolation to the families of the 3,000 plus killed by illegals? If the filth illegals killed your mom would percentages matter? Now that I have embarrassed you, are you aware that fully 1/3rd of illegals are filing for fraudulent tax refunds of thousands of dollars currently costing taxpayers over $4 billion dollars a year with new illegals joining the scam each year? Should we at least deport those that 1/3rd?
You're only embarrassing yourself dude. Of course nothing is going to console a family who lost a loved one at the hands of a crime by an illegal, or a legal... That's a cheap shot and you know it. But when you classify a large group of people by the actions of a fraction of a percent you become a divisive blowhole. Kasich is the only one of the GOP candidates that has an approach that actually has a chance of effecting progress on this issue. The other two are just feeding the wing puppets exactly what they want to hear. This doesn't make Kasich a liberal pro amnesty, it makes him the only one who understands what can actually work and that's why he is the most electable in the general

Just what you leftist moonbats said four years ago at this time ... about ... wait for it ... Romney. Of course in 1980 you said all through that Reagan had no chance, he's actually conservative. How'd that work for you? LOL. Yeah, Republicans really should listen to you ... not ...
250+ Marines in Beirut are so happy that Reagan won the Presidency. No, wait...they can't be happy anymore.

Yet he stands the best chance of winning.

The reasons he's electable are the same reasons Republican voters don't like him

Wrong, I'll never vote for him he's an illegal alien collaborator and traitor.

You are an example of the dumbed down fearful America that is killing this country.

Ahahaha I have never met a liberal I could not stomp the shit out of, run home to your momma. :laugh:
Hi im sealy. You have now.

Ahahaha your JV at best.
You are soooooo manly! Tell us more about your winning ways on the internet.

Do you really think that will be any consolation to the families of the 3,000 plus killed by illegals? If the filth illegals killed your mom would percentages matter? Now that I have embarrassed you, are you aware that fully 1/3rd of illegals are filing for fraudulent tax refunds of thousands of dollars currently costing taxpayers over $4 billion dollars a year with new illegals joining the scam each year? Should we at least deport those that 1/3rd?
You're only embarrassing yourself dude. Of course nothing is going to console a family who lost a loved one at the hands of a crime by an illegal, or a legal... That's a cheap shot and you know it. But when you classify a large group of people by the actions of a fraction of a percent you become a divisive blowhole. Kasich is the only one of the GOP candidates that has an approach that actually has a chance of effecting progress on this issue. The other two are just feeding the wing puppets exactly what they want to hear. This doesn't make Kasich a liberal pro amnesty, it makes him the only one who understands what can actually work and that's why he is the most electable in the general

Its not a cheap shot, not one single American citizen should be killed by an illegal let alone over 3,000 because they are not supposed to be in OUR country in the first place and they were not vetted to come in as part of immigrating here legally. Pick a damn number you coward, how many American citizens need be killed by illegals before even you say enough is enough secure the border? We are waiting.
Answer is zero... Your turn... How many American citizens should be killed by legal American Citizens? What's your number?

Translation I slapped you around and you have nothing, got it.
It's funny how tough you think you are. You try to challenge me with a direct question, I answer it directly and ask you a question... You dodge it and act like you just destroyed me in an argument... I'm guess you are either under 5 feet tall or you drive a big lifted truck. Maybe both
small hands/big watch

• Scandal About To EXPLODE!?! (Kasich)
    Political Insider ^ | 4/3/16
    It is unclear why Ohio Governor John Kasich remains in this race. A self-described moderate who supports Obamacare and Common Core, Kasich has tried to be the liberal media’s favorite candidate for President. He’s stumbled along the way, and right now he’s under intense pressure by the Republican establishment to drop out. His victory in Ohio against conservative businessman Donald Trump changed the delegate math, and he’s also taken just enough delegates away from Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) to be a problem for him, too. And while Kasich has been married twice and has children, old rumors are being explored...
CfCUcmAWEAAuWuX.jpg
You agree with your Dictator-in-waiting that the GOP should MAKE Kasich leave the race, eh?

• Scandal About To EXPLODE!?! (Kasich)
    Political Insider ^ | 4/3/16
    It is unclear why Ohio Governor John Kasich remains in this race. A self-described moderate who supports Obamacare and Common Core, Kasich has tried to be the liberal media’s favorite candidate for President. He’s stumbled along the way, and right now he’s under intense pressure by the Republican establishment to drop out. His victory in Ohio against conservative businessman Donald Trump changed the delegate math, and he’s also taken just enough delegates away from Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) to be a problem for him, too. And while Kasich has been married twice and has children, old rumors are being explored...
CfCUcmAWEAAuWuX.jpg
Why do you post this crap? You don't actually take it seriously do you?
Vagisil is one of the dumbest posters here who swallows anything, no matter how stupid, which he finds useful. As you can see, even an unsubstantiated email such as the one he's pushing here can suffice.

OCDPawned trying to secure an approval of the low 2 digit IQ crowd, and LOOK, he's got one already!
Well, vagisil ... here's your chance to prove me wrong.

Prove that email is legit....

Don't have too do a fucking thing you ask me to do, you think your GOD or just another stupid fucking liberal! Believe it or not, I couldn't care one fuck about you!
So that is your concession that the e-mail is really fake. Surprise! Surprise!

Illegals kill over 3,000 American citizens each year, go crawl back under your rock.
Ok mr statistics... Since you have all the numbers, please tell us what the percentage of the 11 million illegals commit these crimes

Just what you leftist moonbats said four years ago at this time ... about ... wait for it ... Romney. Of course in 1980 you said all through that Reagan had no chance, he's actually conservative. How'd that work for you? LOL. Yeah, Republicans really should listen to you ... not ...
250+ Marines in Beirut are so happy that Reagan won the Presidency. No, wait...they can't be happy anymore.

You just committed the what the fuck does that have to do with the discussion fallacy ....

Forum List

Back