Kasich Campaign

Kasich has a good record in Ohio and he's clean. He doesn't want to involve himself in sullied politics. It's beneath him. He can deliver Ohio in the general. I like him.

So Dante, what don't you like about him?

What can you say? Kasich has class.

He has more than that, and I think if certain things fall into line he could and would beat the Democratic nominee

Kasich has a good record in Ohio and he's clean. He doesn't want to involve himself in sullied politics. It's beneath him. He can deliver Ohio in the general. I like him.

I'm a liberal. I am not totally opposed to him. There are things we disagree on...would have to think long and hard before I decided against him.

I thought Jeb was ok until I remembered or was reminded by somebody here of Schiavo

He has more than that, and I think if certain things fall into line he could and would beat the Democratic nominee
I think so , too. How refreshing to have a president you're proud of and will perform his duties without controversy.

I'm a liberal. I am not totally opposed to him. There are things we disagree on...would have to think long and hard before I decided against him.

I thought Jeb was ok until I remembered or was reminded by somebody here of Schiavo
Jeb looks presidential but I don't agree with him on too many issues. Plus, he has the mark of the beast. His last name.

I think so , too. How refreshing to have a president you're proud of and will perform his duties without controversy.
Now you've gone into right field, but the Democrats as a whole not being as douchey as the GOP.

I believe that a President Kasich would not be trashed and attacked in the way a Democratic President would be by the GOP. That raises a partisan issue...do I allow the right wing of the GOP to bully me into accepting one of their own?

But if Kasich can keep rising above it all -- he will be a formidable opponent

Jeb looks presidential but I don't agree with him on too many issues. Plus, he has the mark of the beast. His last name.
Dante detests term limits and any loser-imposed restrictions on whom people want to vote for

Now you've gone into right filed, but the Democrats as a whole not being as douchey as the GOP I believe that a President Kasich would not be trashed and attacked in the way a Democratic President would be by the GOP. That raises a partisan issue...do I allow the right wing of the GOP to bully me into accepting one of their own?

But if Kasich can keep rising above it all -- he will be a formidable opponent
Don't let anybody bully you. You are smart and know what this country needs. Look at all the candidates and find one that best meets those needs.

Dante detests term limits and any loser-imposed restrictions on whom people want to vote for
I used to be against term limits but that is before I realized how ignorant the electorate is. I haven't come to terms with that issue yet.

I used to be against term limits but that is before I realized how ignorant the electorate is. I haven't come to terms with that issue yet.

Jackson lesson: when I moved to SoCal in 2008 there was a political story about a State Senator who was ignoring his constituents. Term limits had him stepping down, but...

but he was now running for a local office. He was positioning himself to assist his future electorate and not his current one. The interests of his state Senate district were in conflict with the interests of his local constituency. He voted locally...

law of unintended consequences

I am looking at Kasich myself. The thing I tend to disagree with him on is abortion, but hey we are talking Republicans here.

Considering his background on budget financing, and the fact he can work with others, I kind of like him too.

I'm keeping an eye on his campaign. Never know, I could vote for him.

P.S. if he used some of his war chest to boost his poll numbers for the 1st debate, then I call that smart. The campaign donations are there to help you gain attention, so what better way to use it than through key advertisement to get you onstage?

I am looking at Kasich myself. The thing I tend to disagree with him on is abortion, but hey we are talking Republicans here.

Considering his background on budget financing, and the fact he can work with others, I kind of like him too.

I'm keeping an eye on his campaign. Never know, I could vote for him.

P.S. if he used some of his war chest to boost his poll numbers for the 1st debate, then I call that smart. The campaign donations are there to help you gain attention, so what better way to use it than through key advertisement to get you onstage?

He's got a smart campaign.

Forum List

Back