Karzai Contemplating Taliban Over Obama's Government

Titanic did nothing but sink. Bush et al stink up Afghanistan from 2001 to 2008 then BHO is expected to change it overnight. He demands the Afghanis end corruption, he sends more than 30000 troops, and the reactionary right is whinging.

Tuff luck, guys.

KARSAI is going to betray us?

Que surprise!

I do so wish the boys in the State department would remember the old adage:

Lie down dogs get up with fleas.

Looks to me like their puppet isn't behaving like a puppet should at this point. Time for a new puppet i guess. Time to discredit and remove this puppet like they did with Noriega in Panama. Yes the election was all a fraud and he's "Evil" now. This tells me that their puppet is no longer behaving like a puppet so much anymore. This means he has to go. This has all been done many many times before. He was a "Saint" one day and the "Devil" the next. We'll see if Karzai goes as quietly as Noriega and Musharraf did. Time will tell.

I wonder if Bush looked into Karzai's "eyes" and saw his soul the way he did with Putin?

Go build something here state side, whoops, no money left, Obama spent it on protecting government and paying off the insurance, drug, hospital, and government industries..............

No wonder you guys are angry, if this is what you think really happened.

Unless we plan on starting a war with pakistan, they will never lose.

The Pakistanis created the Taliban and still back it.

I agree. The Taliban remains viable because the ISI-D protects them.

I don't think we should go to war with Pakistan, and I was under the impression that we had exceeded our shelf life there in 2005. I think we've done all we can militarily over there.

That being said, most of the points being made on here are just asinine tit-for-tat "I am going to bitch about Afghanistan under Obama because the liberals bitched when Bush was in office" bullshit.

There is no 'good war', both Iraq and Afghanistan were pointless for different reasons.

People have to solve their own problems, unless we intend to kill them in large numbers they will not admit defeat and the drip-drab nature of the war goes on forever, its the afghan way.

Are you saying that you were not one of those cheering our entry into Iraq and Afghanistan? IMO, Iraq was pointless.......but not Afghanistan. I just would have done it differently than Bush or Obama.

Last edited:
Time for a new puppet in Afghanistan. Karzai is no longer towing the line for the British & Americans. That's what this is really all about in the end. They did the very same with Noriega and Musharraf. The elections were a "Fraud" and the man is now "Evil." Yea that's just code for..."Our Puppet isn't kissing our a*ses anymore." So of course he has to go. Just another Re-run TV show. We'll see how long it takes the British & Americans to replace this puppet with another puppet. And the beat goes on...

Last edited:
I remember Obama's first big lie that we would be out of Iraq yesterday. How's that going anyways? Hell, is there any promise Obama HAS kept?

Hope and change? We were a better nation under Bush, at least he had bipartisan support. The bipartisan support is against Obama. Every move by Obama has been against public opinion. Democrats, the Party of Fuck EWE!

;)

That's your problem!! Your memory SUCKS!!! :lol::lol:

Ahh, so the Bush plan for Iraq is still on schedule. Why didn't Obama say so............

Oh chit,i'm cracking up. All the Hopey Changeys against one lone wolf Titanic Sailor and it really is a mismatch. He's annihilating them. Yet they keep coming back for more. Gluttons for punishment i guess. Probably the most entertainment i've ever seen on this board. WTG Titanic! :)

Oh lord. You are going to lose any credibility if you claim that Titanic Sailor contributed to any sort of intelligent discussion on this matter. You've done a fine job on your own. Propping up a weak poster simply because you both agree only detracts from you.

Ahh, so the Bush plan for Iraq is still on schedule. Why didn't Obama say so............

Oh chit,i'm cracking up. All the Hopey Changeys against one lone wolf Titanic Sailor and it really is a mismatch. He's annihilating them. Yet they keep coming back for more. Gluttons for punishment i guess. Probably the most entertainment i've ever seen on this board. WTG Titanic! :)

Oh lord. You are going to lose any credibility if you claim that Titanic Sailor contributed to any sort of intelligent discussion on this matter. You've done a fine job on your own. Propping up a weak poster simply because you both agree only detracts from you.

Gunny, lipocalypse now, Lonestar Logic, California Girl, guatema, and many more or obvious and blatant trollish morons. And here they will claim "everyone who doesn't agree with you is a troll" bullshit response. There has been nothing factual or intelligent from any Titanic Sailor response, anybody want to claim their is just proves that they are also trolls

You ever notice the game is always played the same? Whenever our puppets start thinking for themselves and stop kissing our a*s,it's time for a new puppet. The scenario is always the same. First we declare the elections "Fraudulent" and then begin the process of changing puppets. Just go back and look at history. The story's always the same. They did this with Noriega in Panama and they just did it with Musharraf in Pakistan as well. They have done the same in many other countries throughout history too. Looks like Karzai will be the next puppet to fall i guess. The process always begins with them declaring elections "Frauds" then the discrediting campaign immediately follows. It really is the American way. I'm always surprised that so few see this predictable pattern. It's kind of humorous but also pretty sad. When will this Foreign Interventionism stuff end? Hmm?

This one really does looks eerily similar to what we did to Noriega in Panama. First we declared those elections fraudulent then we immediately began a discrediting propaganda campaign against him. In the end we even turned him into an "evil drug dealer" too. That's what he was ultimately arrested and imprisoned for. My prediction is that the British & Americans will now start to accuse Karzai of being a drug dealer too. They will likely begin to call for his arrest. It all really is just another TV Re-Run in the end. We've definitely seen this show before. I could be wrong but i don't think so. I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
How bout we just get away from the whole puppet show thing all together? Just a thought anyway.

I agree. The Taliban remains viable because the ISI-D protects them.

I don't think we should go to war with Pakistan, and I was under the impression that we had exceeded our shelf life there in 2005. I think we've done all we can militarily over there.

That being said, most of the points being made on here are just asinine tit-for-tat "I am going to bitch about Afghanistan under Obama because the liberals bitched when Bush was in office" bullshit.

There is no 'good war', both Iraq and Afghanistan were pointless for different reasons.

People have to solve their own problems, unless we intend to kill them in large numbers they will not admit defeat and the drip-drab nature of the war goes on forever, its the afghan way.

Are you saying that you were not one of those cheering our entry into Iraq and Afghanistan? IMO, Iraq was pointless.......but not Afghanistan. I just would have done it differently than Bush or Obama.
You know, the phoniness of people like you is fucking tiring.

YOU specifcally asked me that some time ago, and I have always said I protested both wars, don't act like its some fucking revaltion to you now.

Both wars were pointless and unwinable, the Taliban was overthrown before a single US boot hit the ground.

Iraq was a collusal waste of time and effort, you can't make people have governments you like that thry don't.

How was AFghanistan pointless? The Taliban were providing a safe haven for terrorist activity, we had to do something

Iraq on the other hand was totally fucking pointless

How was AFghanistan pointless? The Taliban were providing a safe haven for terrorist activity, we had to do something

Iraq on the other hand was totally fucking pointless

Afghanistan wasn't pointless. It was where the allies and leaders of the people who slammed 2 planes into the WTC were located.

Bush Jr. tried to make it pointless though........he wanted his oil wells and to avenge his daddy getting insulted by Saddam, which is why they fabricated evidence on Iraq, while letting OBL go (basically) scott free. Remember when Bush Jr. stated DURING HIS PRESIDENCY that he was no longer concerned with OBL?

Iraq on the other hand, was a totally pointless war. If we would have gone straight after OBL, we would have had beer:30 for the troops by now (which means they'd be home).

Quite, you empire loving stooges.

The Taliban was overthrown BEFORE and US troops entered Afghanistan, as I already said.

It was the lil imperialists that followed that turned it into an insurgency.

Geezus, a lot of Obammunist trolls around here.

Bush sucked, we all get it. What is your excuse: " I'm wicked smaht?"

It shows. Now MSNBC saying Karzai is a hashish user.

hahahaha

Ewe folks were a clown show waiting to happen, and here we are.............

Forum List

Back