Karzai Contemplating Taliban Over Obama's Government

Quite, you empire loving stooges.

The Taliban was overthrown BEFORE and US troops entered Afghanistan, as I already said.

It was the lil imperialists that followed that turned it into an insurgency.

WTF are you talking about? They were not overthrown before the US troops entered

Karzai, a leftover remnant from the Bush administration. BOOOOSSHH, the gift that just keeps giving. Giving to us over and over again. Giving it to us real good.

Geezus, a lot of Obammunist trolls around here.

Bush sucked, we all get it. What is your excuse: " I'm wicked smaht?"

It shows. Now MSNBC saying Karzai is a hashish user.

hahahaha

Ewe folks were a clown show waiting to happen, and here we are.............

I figured that would come next. First they declare the election "Fraudulent" and now they will begin their discrediting propaganda campaign against Karzai. Now they're even beginning to call him a "Drug Dealer" like i predicted. Man,it really is crazy how history can repeat itself like this. They did this same exact thing when they wanted to get rid of their puppet Noriega in Panama. It's like they consult their "Puppet Manual" or something. Karzai isn't being a good puppet anymore therefore he has to go. I'm sure they already have another puppet ready to replace him. He just isn't kissing our a*s enough for our Government. That's what this whole thing is really about. Just another sad puppet show in the end.

Last edited:

The Taliban was overthrown BEFORE and US troops entered Afghanistan, as I already said.

WTF are you talking about? They were not overthrown before the US troops entered
I see this is yet ANOTHER topic you don't know jack shit about Wiley E.

Go educate yourself on it, the Northern Alliance broke the Taliban and entered Kabul before any US forces entered Afghanistan.

You empire loving clowns really need to learn about things.

Go educate yourself on it, the Northern Alliance broke the Taliban and entered Kabul before any US forces entered Afghanistan.

Xeno, the Northern Alliance was financed and armed by the Americans, and CIA and special ops were working with them, so, yeah, America toppled the Taliban.

The issue was the Bush administration threw it all away.

They were heavily supported by ODA's and American airpower. That was the only thing that allowed them to break the years old stalemate with the Taliban and advance out of the Northern section of the country and into Kabul.

Prior to that, Massoud had just been assassinated and they were in big trouble.

All of the Arabs were slaughtered in Kabul by the citizenry before the Northern Alliance arrived, and the Taliban were long, long gone.

OK, enough with this garbage. Time for the truth: This Afghan drug war is a complete recipe for disaster. Next Obama will appoint a minority successor that will absolutely piss off the people, and here goes our Vietnam II again.

This nation has seen Democrats try to act like men before, and it took us decades to heal from them.

US Navy off the coast of Colombia and Mexico, ready for invasion to go fight the drug war. NOT!

Wake up folks, ewe are being used. If Bush was President still, ewe wouldn't be here in opposition. FACT.

At least I'm honest, which appears tough for most here.

;)

When puppets start thinking for themselves it usually means the end for them. They are now in the process of discrediting Karzai so they can hurry up and replace him with another puppet. Just go back and look at history and you will see that we have done this many many times before in many different countries. Just look at what they did to Musharraf in Pakistan when he started thinking for himself? The Brits and Americans carried out a well planned discrediting campaign against him until he was gone. Remember how bad he was for "Democracy?" It's gonna be interesting to see what happens to Karzai. Will he fight like Noriega or will he go quietly like Musharraf? Stay tuned.

TitanicSailor is a loon. Those comments re Afghanistan, the Northern Alliance, the CIA, air support, and slaughtered Arabs is loony bin talk. I haven't seen this bunch of crazy talk since Terrific T and Gautama. Wow!

Can you imagine we have the gall to shove this oppressive and corrupt government on other peoples around the world? Even a poor nation like Afghanistan would prefer the brutal Taliban to corrupt Democrat alternatives??? Unbelievable. What happened to our nation?

I'm just glad I lived through the best years of this nation.

Karzai was put into office by the Bush Administration and the Republicans.

Why anyone would think Republicans was be any good at building a government in another nation is beyond me. They were in charge of ours for years and all they did was tear it down. Why? Because they hate government. Except on SSN Check day. Or when their Medicare is paid.

Republicans go in endlessly about how they hate government, it's no wonder they fail at bringing it to another nation. Look at what they did in Iraq.

Unfortunately, Obama is stuck with their mess. So what do they do? They say, "Here, have the baton, and I hope you fail".

"Karzai is bad for Democracy and is a Drug Addict." lol! That's the new British & American discrediting campaign against the guy. We really have seen this before. Time for a new puppet.

Last edited:
Jake, all facts, and all ewe can do is spew troll crap in opposition. How enlightening.

So ewe support the drug war against the Afghan people. One down. Do ewe also support the invasion of Central and South America too, or is that classified info for ewe neocommunists?

It's amazing the entire American people haven't smoked opium to deal with Obama like Karzai did.

Poor guy, the left once loved him so, and here we are. Guy's now being absolutely crucified by the left. Democrats, they eat their own ya know.

Last edited:
Jake, all facts, and all ewe can do is spew troll crap in opposition. How enlightening.

So ewe support the drug war against the Afghan people. One down. Do ewe also support the invasion of Central and South America too, or is that classified info for ewe neocommunists?

Nah, TS, you are the troll with your nonsense. Now drag along on your knuckles and take your club with you trailing in the dirt. I needed a chuckle today, and you sure created one.

Thanks!

It's amazing the entire American people haven't smoked opium to deal with Obama like Karzai did.

Poor guy, the left once loved him so, and here we are. Guys now being absolutely crucified by the left. Democrats, they eat their own ya know.

Yo.......Maniac Failure........Karzai started smoking opium to deal with Bush Jr.

Poor guy, the left once loved him so, and here we are. Guys now being absolutely crucified by the left. Democrats, they eat their own ya know.

Why do we think we can tell every nation on Earth what they can or can't grow? Can't get any more arrogant than that in my opinion. I really do think that their Drug War over there has turned many average Afghans against us. Most average Afghans were in full support of us killing the Taliban & Al Qaeda. Things started to change dramatically when we started kicking down their doors,arresting them,and burning their crops. Wrong time for a Drug War over there. So many have now turned to the Taliban as a result. It was a real strategic catastrophe in my opinion.

Why do we think we can tell every nation on Earth what they can or can't grow? Can't get any more arrogant than that in my opinion. I really do think that their Drug War over there has turned many average Afghans against us. Most average Afghans were in full support of us killing the Taliban & Al Qaeda. Things started to change dramatically when we started kicking down their doors,arresting them,and burning their crops. Wrong time for a Drug War over there. So many have now turned to the Taliban as a result. It was a real strategic catastrophe in my opinion.

Again, it's silly to drag your libertarian "against the war on drugs" mentality into Afghanistan. It's apples and footballs. I agree the "war on drugs" in this hemisphere is completely stupid.

We are doing it for different reasons over there. If Afghanistan doesn't develop an economy that isn't based int he black market, then there is no hope for the nation. There isn't a lot of hope for it as it stands.

You know.......they could legalize marijuana here in America, ask the opium growers to switch over to cannabis, and open up free trade between the countries.

Come to think of it, would also help with the bad shit going down in Mexico as well.

If Afghanistan doesn't develop an economy that isn't based int he black market, then there is no hope for the nation.

You might want to step off campus once in a while and see how our economy is doing.

Forum List

Back